What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

sumyuser

Reputation score
I'm having an issue. After I beat the first boss I am just stuck in area in which you fight her. None of the teleports that were previously there are there. I reset the game and she appears in my house but I cannot access the lvl. 2 portion where the windmill is.
did you fill the heart after the battle?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Do you have to do something to make the Alraune show up?
nope. you're probably looking at the flower field with the odd patch of grass in the center right? go east and you should be in the tree branches area. going east again leads to a shortcut back to the rest point. instead, go down and west, and you should notice a part that you can jump down from, leading to the alraune.

Febber

Reputation score
did you fill the heart after the battle?
You know. I've done it so many times with the smaller enemies that the fact I could do it against a bot never occurred too me. God I'm an idiot but thanks for enlightening me!

minishotgun

Reputation score
loving the game, but i'm getting a headache trying to get the (ReiPatcher) translator working, for some reason the "Patch & run" just patches for like a second before closing itself and it certainly doesn't launch anything.

what am i doing wrong? from what i'm gathering everything's seemingly in order. according to the "how to install" guide... well except from the missing Auto translator folder in the Root folder. in any case, i could use a hand here.

Garohjime

Reputation score
I heard mention of a bonus area but couldn't find anything nor could I find mention of where to find it? Is it true?

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. So far, this is the only real blemish on an otherwise excellent game, in my opinion. And it looks like it's gonna remain that way; I've beaten the castle and I'm storming through what seems to be a bonus area. I did a lot grinding early on, and it paid off big time.

This game is so much fun.
Where is this bonus area xD?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I heard mention of a bonus area but couldn't find anything nor could I find mention of where to find it? Is it true?
Where is this bonus area xD?
It's not a bonus level, just the 5th & final stage. The entrance is located near your house, where you can gather eggs & harvest vegetables (and where Selma the wolf girl usually hangs out). There will be platforms leading to the sky.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to get a scene with the wolf girl with the sword who gives you items?

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to get a scene with the wolf girl with the sword who gives you items?
yes,same applies to the succubus shop girl.
masturbate in front of them for 10 seconds,cumming on them 3 times DAILY(when you lose to a monster girl or go to sleep 100/100,that count as a day). do that 3-4 days in game,when you start to masturbate you will get an event. your succubus sister is the same thing but the event happens automatically.

Darkboya

Reputation score
Hey Guys! I've completed the game but the final cutscene, the one with the written book that preceedes the credits, didn't get translated by Rei Patcher somehow and I got the page filled with japanese characters.

Has anyone been able to have it translated when he finished the game? If so, could he be so kind to put it under spoiler for me and anyone else who faced this issue?

Thank you 😅

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are there any options besides the difficulty one? My GPU is making weird screeches while playing this game and I believe it's related to V-sync.

minimum0

Reputation score
Sem título.png Turns out you can fuck the friendly NPCs by just using this, no convoluted daily rituals required.

troll97

Reputation score
im stuck after you beat the mermaid, what do i have to do now? also i don´t have a translator for the game