What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its wild how its not uncommon for games to reach like 50-70% completion then completely vanish. Fingers crossed for this one though.
Real life happens and we never get to see behind the curtains at what happens to corporations that produce video games, a good chunk of them end games in middle of development because things changed, or decided it was no longer viable etc. Indie is no different.

Reputation score
So, I was replaying the demo, and I found out there's a whole other level of the second dungeon.

However, to progress at all, it looks like you need the "Jump" spell, but I seem to have exhausted all available Jump Scrolls.

I have a Jump spellbook, but I have no idea how to use the damn thing. Is there a way to use spellbooks at all?

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I was replaying the demo, and I found out there's a whole other level of the second dungeon.

However, to progress at all, it looks like you need the "Jump" spell, but I seem to have exhausted all available Jump Scrolls.

I have a Jump spellbook, but I have no idea how to use the damn thing. Is there a way to use spellbooks at all?
You can make an alchemist. I believe a character of that class naturally get the Jump skill iirc

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Not asking for game links, is V2.29 the latest one? It feels quite old considering it was released back in August.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I remember it correctly, but you need to first have a party member that could use Alchemist-Talent Tree (like Alchemist, Sorcerer, Druid?),
**Since the Jump skill falls under the Alchemist Trees of talent, thus the requirement of needing someone with the Alchemist skills.
then on the item menu, click on the Book of Skills (or Book of Jump Skills),
choose the Top Option? (where you will be then led to choose a character from the bottom Tab)
and choose a character with an unlocked Alchemist Talent, to bestow upon that person the intended skill.

Reputation score
Ah, so it's Alchemy related. That explains it: didn't have any alchemists in my party.

Hilariously, not long after I posted that question I found a Jump scroll as a random drop so... yeah.

Thanks for the information, though!

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can definitely get by from just hording jump scrolls, but including an alchemy user in the party is a lot nicer imo. I think I used a human sorcerer when I played the last demo.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For everybody who's interested,
mini news with a high probability of a new trial on october 2nd.
Possibly even earlier they say - but let's see
Just trial, no talk about a 1.0 release yet?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For everybody who's interested,
mini news with a high probability of a new trial on october 2nd.
Possibly even earlier they say - but let's see
Oh, which blog did he say that on? I checked several places on where he post updates on and not anyone of those had any new updates..

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
*We are very sorry, but the trial version will be available on 2 October, as the schedule has become a bit of a struggle. Sorry.
But if we can get it out earlier, we'll get it out earlier. (27 Sep added)

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just trial, no talk about a 1.0 release yet?

in the news before - it was mentioned that it was the last trial version before release.
And the main part was probably finished too

Just wait and see what they say on October 2nd.
Just don't get excited too soon, they're known for not keeping their appointments xD Although this time it works well with the 2-month rhythm

Oh, which blog did he say that on? I checked several places on where he post updates on and not anyone of those had any new updates..
on the main blog, You may have to press f5 to refresh. The site is weird at times.
It's not a new post either, the old one has been edited

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are they adding some new mechanic into the demo? I thought the current demo was more than enough for proof of concept.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the left, 3rd link starting from bottom.
Translate the red part.

Not sure if my grammar is correct

I see. I thought it was an old april 26th post so I didn't look closely enough ><

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is <6h left until 02.10.2022 ends in Japan.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It is <6h left until 02.10.2022 ends in Japan.
Damn, I've got jebaitted. I though it was The Link to the new demo (for some reason, I auto-read it as 6th line from the left, as in the link is on the 6th line from the left).

Ghastly

Lurker
Reputation score
Did they already announce how they are going to distribute the finished game? Own webside/DLside etc?

BlackAche32

Reputation score
if you start the prologue do not leave the dungeon until you rescue the 2 girls, there is a bug that prevents you from entering again if you do not have 4 members. Probably will be fixed tomorrow

Last edited: