What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

Lol sorry Mo, I didn't really have any message for you and Obe. And I wish I was hit by a bus the way I'm feeling at the moment. It's coming close to where I'm just gonna scream at her everything I've kept inside of me. Here's hoping prison will treat me kindly if anything does go bad.

Oh and Ku? Guess what I've got. Go on, guess. Okay I'll tell you. A Gurren Lagann tee-shirt :p
. . . . .
I may have to climb down from my perch to retrieve that.

Anyways.

You see, not all bad news, eh?

Maybe you'll get lucky and the zombie apocalypse will start early; then you can shoot her in the face and claim you thought she was a zombie?
;p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh. Passing out is not fun. Did it twice. Once at home and once at school where I damn near bit through my lip when I hit the floor. Yeah. Fun...

Oh, forgot I found this. It's Squid's laptop!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*hugs Copper* Poor girl. Hope its not too bad.

And Squid's lappy is funny.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*hugsback* Eh, well, it did only happen that twice. Had to wear a heart monitor for a while. Was pretty much stress + lack of sleep. Only almost happened again when dummy me was watching my mom change the bandage on my toe. Found out I really don't like the sight of blood...

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lack of sleep you say? That could be relevant to me.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Go sleep Aika! Sleep is good.

My dear Copper, at least it only happened that twice. There's a bright side.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I once passed out after running for the bus. Was a rare time that I woke up seriously late, and had about 10 minutes to get dressed and get to the stop. Was barely awake, had no breakfast and only a small early meal the day before. Sprinted the entire way and decided to test the idea in common media that if you push your self hard enough you can just magically keep going. The Gurren Lagann philosophy so to speak. Doesn't work. Simply drained all my energy and utterly broke my self, felt awful. Starting to go blind was particularly scary. Managed to get into the bus, but passed out upon getting to my chair. I wondered if that was what diabetics feel when they have an attack.

...It's Squid's laptop!
Fix'd!

Oh, and I forgot to say that my laptop is happy again now. All sorted. Simply got a replacement power adaptor. Just hope this one lasts. Though more news, is that I will very likely be moving out of the family home very soon. Things are going to be strange. Going to have to find an affordable internet solution. Don't know how long these things take to set up. :\

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've seen the Gurren Lagann philosophy work before on runs with the military.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed, there has to be some explanation as to how I can max my PT test on the run while drunk and having not slept the night before. Also good luck with the whole moving out thing, Squid. Hopefully won't take too long.

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed, there has to be some explanation as to how I can max my PT test on the run while drunk and having not slept the night before. Also good luck with the whole moving out thing, Squid. Hopefully won't take too long.
The drunk part probably helped out a bit.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah it probly did. There was one guy in my platoon that was either still drunk or hung over from the night before... every morning for PT. And he never fell out or gave up once. He just... pulled the energizer bunny.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

It wasn't normal exhaustion from the muscles or breathing, it was simply hitting zero blood sugar. I'm no expert but that's my guess at least. A mix of the mentioned lack of food, the fact that I'd literally just woke up and hadn't got the metabolism going (or something like that). Plus sprinting for time, not efficiency. And no warm up in the slightest. I've done similar runs fine before, but that time I just wasn't ready for it.

If there's nothing left to run on no amount of will power will make a difference. Call it physics or whatever. I know once you hit that wall your supposed to start burning fat or muscle instead, but I guess it didn't work. Or maybe you can't rely on it kicking in quick enough while sprinting. Who knows, a few carb packed beers the night before might have avoided it.

Lurker
Reputation score

I figure the alcohol would depress the nervous system and release endorphins, which means it'd feel good and you wouldn't feel much pain, depending how drunk you were and how high your tolerance is. Worst case scenario( since you managed to show up) you'd be a bit sloppy and have an attitude at the wrong people.

Reputation score

First off Nothing I say or do can express how sorry I am. My Mind Fractured Currently I beleive I'm loseing my Fight agaist my Anxiety and Depresstion and looseing it hard I have no idea what to do. I can't think strieght everything is a mix of emotions its maddening and I think I'm loseing my self. for what I have done I can't ask you to forgive me I need to get away before I cause any more harm I am sorry again I will not be able to go to any of the chat rooms save maybe my own. I don't want you to try and talk to me but if you must I won't stop you. ask someone who already has my msn or just go to my usual place if I'm there. I can't express my self well in wrighting but please don't forgive me my lack of control has been causeing me to act erratic and that is no excuse I am sorry. I need to sign off.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We all have bad days and everyone makes an ass of themselves sometimes. We still love ya. You're still welcome in Chibi's Chat. So far as I know nobody hates you or anything.

Just take your time and figure things out.

*BIG HUG*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

We all have bad days and everyone makes an ass of themselves sometimes. We still love ya. You're still welcome in Chibi's Chat. So far as I know nobody hates you or anything.

Just take your time and figure things out.

*BIG HUG*
Agree'd.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No use crying over spilled milk

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Leave is pretty much over. My journey starts again to head back to the other side of the world. I won't be on as much, nor will I be in the chat rooms. I''ll still be on these forums and MSN whenever I can however.
It's been a great leave and great talking with you guys again. Won't be back to fully active status until May, and even then I won't be on the computer too much as there will be plenty of people who want to see me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*tips hat* well you're always welcome amongst us friends in these here parts, missy.

I'm off to work on mah cowboy accent, YEEHAH!

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

Leave is pretty much over. My journey starts again to head back to the other side of the world. I won't be on as much, nor will I be in the chat rooms. I''ll still be on these forums and MSN whenever I can however.
It's been a great leave and great talking with you guys again. Won't be back to fully active status until May, and even then I won't be on the computer too much as there will be plenty of people who want to see me.
Safe trip, sweety. Let me know the moment you can that you got back to the sand land alright.

As for myself, I'm on an indefinite hiatus until I get my personal life sorted out. There's too much going on IRL and it needs my full attention. I might check back once in a while, and hopefully I'll be able to come back in full swing very soon.