What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I'm only talking hospital security Chibs. No armaments, uniform, watch videos, make sure folks don't do something to put themselves, other patients and staff in danger... that sorta thing.

I'm not talking the Ontario Hydro Nuclear Response Unit.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I want to take that girl who gave me that last interview out on nice date, with rich wine and candlelight... then randomly throw her over a dumpster and fuck her asshole with my fist and leave without saying "thanks for the fun". See how she likes getting fucked around Christmas.
How romantic.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I want to take that girl who gave me that last interview out on nice date, with rich wine and candlelight... then randomly throw her over a dumpster and fuck her asshole with my fist and leave without saying "thanks for the fun". See how she likes getting fucked around Christmas.
I wasn't the only one turned on by the thought of this, right?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Slightly, but then it went away. Well, I suppose as long as it didn't happen to me x.x

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I was actually going to ask the same question, but I was afraid Sinful would eat me alive for thinking that.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Starting from tomorrow to possibly the 26th if not later. I wont be able to be on much if at all. I work 8'ish to 5'ish the 23rd, Christmas Eve and will likely be enjoying the holidays with my folks on Christmas. Depending on my schedule it might be later even.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm quite jealous of the girl

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I actually used it as a bit of inspiration for some writing for someone today lol :D

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually used it as a bit of inspiration for some writing for someone today lol :D
Care to share this? ;) I had kinda the same reaction. It was like *gape in surprise, bite lip, shifty eyes, frown, smile, grin*

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

What.... an adorable little squirrel.

Then I realize you people are gaining inspiration to write from anal fisting rape and somehow the cuteness just fades away.

And something else comes up.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually wish my dates would do that to me.
With a fist? How often does Toxic penetrate yer sphincter eh?

I was actually going to ask the same question, but I was afraid Sinful would eat me alive for thinking that.
Apparantly not Oni. As to me getting upset due to a state of arousal... if it helps humiliate the bitch I'm all game for it.

I'm quite jealous of the girl
Take swaps with RJ then eh?

That means either smut from you, or a very graphic death scene ala Splatterhouse. (The part where Rick rips a monsters entrails out its arsehole to great glee from Tiger (because yes the guy who voices Tiger from Winnie the Pooh voices the Terror Mask)).

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

That means either smut from you, or a very graphic death scene ala Splatterhouse. (The part where Rick rips a monsters entrails out its arsehole to great glee from Tiger (because yes the guy who voices Tiger from Winnie the Pooh voices the Terror Mask)).
The first, dunno anything about Splatterhouse anyway.

Care to share this? ;) I had kinda the same reaction. It was like *gape in surprise, bite lip, shifty eyes, frown, smile, grin*
Dunno if I should share it, but let's just say it involves being a demoness in training, her master not having any proper "clothing", going to the house of the master's former lover, a succubus, her demanding some time with the "toy" in exchange for borrowing said clothing.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So that's why you want it done to you.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Asdfghjkl. I JUST GOT AN XBOX 360 FROM MY DAD AND STEPMOTHER ASDFGHJKL.

IT HAS A KINECT. ROFL.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*gape in surprise..
I don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but considering we're talking about some deep brachioproctism, it made me laugh.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Asdfghjkl. I JUST GOT AN XBOX 360 FROM MY DAD AND STEPMOTHER ASDFGHJKL.

IT HAS A KINECT. ROFL.
Now you have to get (if you don't already have it).
:p

Yeah, at current, the only way I'm getting a Kinect is if someone gives it to me. I just don't see the point in getting it right now. I guess I'll wait and see how the "Michael Jackson: The Experience" game does when it comes out on the 360. If it sucks, I'll just get the Wii version if I really want it.

Reputation score

Personally my lazyness factor is so high when it comes to video games I bought a Kinect purely so I could Order my xbox on and off. I actually enjoy the Sports games on Kinect more then Wii sports them selves but then again I never really liked the wii chucks. With Kinect I didn't have that problem sence it doesn't use the controller. The only thing I really worry about is if its one thing Microsoft teaches us First generation Systems Tend to have alot of problems so I'm Going to wait and see if hardware failures start popping up with it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Now you have to get (if you don't already have it).
:p

Yeah, at current, the only way I'm getting a Kinect is if someone gives it to me. I just don't see the point in getting it right now. I guess I'll wait and see how the "Michael Jackson: The Experience" game does when it comes out on the 360. If it sucks, I'll just get the Wii version if I really want it.
I BOUGHT THAT INSTEAD OF DDR.

>/////> heheheheh.....

Also, i am so happy with my Halo games, and fable II, yes, yes i am.