What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Re: Member Announcements Thread

Earwigs...bleh. x_x

I have a personal vendetta against ants. Why you ask? Because when I was 7, the little fuckers crawled into a box of Bugle corn chips, died, and then I accidentally ate them.

I ate a donut crawling with live ants a few months ago... the shit I do on a dare.

Don't really see that being weird if you ask me

Hence, the ants cancelled out the donut

I'd say, given the situation, eating the donut was the "dare' part.

Hence, the ants cancelled out the donut

Of course. Did you know that calories eaten while walking don't count?;)

There is one animal i hate with the unbridled fury of a thousand fiery suns going supernova... and that's fire ants. The scourge of the fucking South. Those little bastards need to die in a fire.

In fact, I'm going to pour some boiling water on the nest i found on my front lawn. It's always fun to see them fleeing the nest in a mass exodus in some other part of the yard and pouring water on them there too.

EDIT: One of my friends was killed in a car accident on the way here from Atlanta yesterday....

Last edited:

Chibi... I'm sorry hun. I don't know what to say. My condolences to you and your friend's family.

There is one animal i hate with the unbridled fury of a thousand fiery suns going supernova... and that's fire ants. The scourge of the fucking South. Those little bastards need to die in a fire.

In fact, I'm going to pour some boiling water on the nest i found on my front lawn. It's always fun to see them fleeing the nest in a mass exodus in some other part of the yard and pouring water on them there too.

EDIT: One of my friends was killed in a car accident on the way here from Atlanta yesterday....

Torturing and killing non-sentient beings is fun, isn't it?

Aaawww...

So sorry to hear that Chibi:(

My condolences to both you and your friends family.

I looked at my User CP, just like I do about 15 times a day, and I saw that my recent listings of +rep -rep looked like this!

picture.php

I'm ready for Christmas!

Heh, I'm ready for Summer:)

Or St. Patricks day^^ Oh, and if you neg-rep me now just to piss on my parade, (Get it?) then go eat burnt marshmallows

Attachments

• rep.png
    rep.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0

RRRAAAAWWWWRRRR

Someone gave me plus rep, and ruined my christmas lights!

I demand you reveal yourself, so that I might call you offensive names!

Sorry

WHY YOU!

*Brace for impact*

YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF LIFE! YOU SHOULD BE THE POSTER CHILD FOR ABORTION!

YOU'RE SO UGLY, WOMEN WOULD RATHER MASTURBATE WITH A CHEESE GRATER THAN HAVE SEX WITH YOU!

AND YOU... YOU...

YOU LOOK LIKE RICHARD SIMMONS!

Last edited:

Woah, calm down. It wasn't me

There. Even for ya now?

No! That didn't help at all! It was in perfect sequence, green, red, green, red, green, like on a christmas tree!

Back