What's new

ACT Ryona [mille-feuille] 燦然可憐エクセルシフォン/Brilliant Blooming Excelchiffon (RJ379826)

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lol that was fast
I was ask If you can disable the other girl, so you only play with one of the girls, is hard lost to a specific enemy to unlock the gallery

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a special stage you can reach by failure.

During stage 2, fail to beat the boss before the train reaches the end of the station.

During stage 3, fail to kill the butterfly.

Doing either thing results in our girls getting plot-damage captured. The stage 2 failure (Route A) ends with the girls breaking out of prison and trying to escape, and the stage 3 failure (Route B) results in the girls getting corrupted, going insane, and rebelling (with new models). Clear this stage to obtain special bad ends.

Unfortunately:

While this is hopefully just me, I ran into a progression blocking bug with both the special stage and stage 4 - the green alien dude is the boss as the end, and when I reach him the game pops up an error message, scrolls over to reveal him (as per the usual boss intro) and then just stalls there. The only thing I can do is return to the title screen. I am consistently hitting this, but again, I hope it's just me.

Edit: It's not just me, there's a patch that fixes. - v. 1.02

78bc1bf5e993bbf043f81ce56c2f3ee2_png.jpg

Edit: OOF. Using a save to loading directly to the green dude triggers a different bug that causes the same problem.
3265142954621db82c978db2bbcf5b4c_png.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lol that was fast
I was ask If you can disable the other girl, so you only play with one of the girls, is hard lost to a specific enemy to unlock the gallery
You can unlock single player mode immediately. It's the top left option on page 3 of Adjustments now.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok looking into the source code of this game reveals that there seems to be an English version planned for the future.

function getChapterName(name){
// 章名を取得する
switch (sf.language){
case En:
return getEnglishChapterName(name);
break;
case Tw:
return getZhtwChapterName(name);
break;
case Cn:
return getZhcnChapterName(name);
break;
default:
return name;
break;
}

Some of the files already contain the complete translation of the optional point unlocks for example.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If they do what they did with Mistletear, that'll just be a regular update patch and not a separate game version.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While this is hopefully just me, I ran into a progression blocking bug with both the special stage and stage 4 - the green alien dude is the boss as the end, and when I reach him the game pops up an error message, scrolls over to reveal him (as per the usual boss intro) and then just stalls there. The only thing I can do is return to the title screen. I am consistently hitting this, but again, I hope it's just me.

View attachment 43427
Happening to me too.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like there's a patch - - v. 1.02. And it works.

And with that I've gotten the Route A Bad End and I need to go the fuck the bed. See you tomorrow, fellow filthy perverts.

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ending guides:

1. Gangbang Ending -- On stage 2 (Subway), run out of time. A big gangbang occurs. Defeat the 4th stage boss.

2. Corruption Ending -- Pass Stage 2 before the Subway runs out of time. On stage 3, let the butterfly reach the end of the stage. The weaknesses of the magical girls are discovered, and they're corrupted into evil forms. Defeat the 4th stage bosses for the ending.

3. Natsuki Ending (Red Head) -- Pass Stage 2 and Kill the Butterfly on Stage 3. Then in Stage 5, when the girls split up, LOSE as Mifuyu (blue hair). Beating the rest of the stage as Natsuki will allow you to unlock the ending from the purchase menu.

4. Mifuyu Ending (Blue Hair). -- Reverse of #3, win as Mifuyu. Beat the rest of the stage as Mifuyu and you will be able to unlock Mifuyu's ending at the purchase menu.

5. Double Ending -- Have Blue-hair destroy the 3 secret orbs while fighting against fake-villain / Natsuki in disguise. Note: there's an annoying achievement to do this without ever striking fake-villain/Natsuki.

6. True Ending -- I dunno. Either perform Natsuki Ending or Mifuyu Ending, maybe be virgins?

-------

Aside from that, spend points to unlock H-scenes (which will unlock the sprite animations). It seems far more cost-effective to spend points without losing at all. (30-points for all variations, rather than 10-points per variation if you have a loss on one of those stages). I haven't unlocked everything yet, but at least everything is selectable in the menu.

------

For those who need translations, I recommend Google Lens (Android -> Open Camera -> Google Lens -> Translate Japanese to English). Hold up your phone to the screen, and read the machine translations.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The true ending requires a virgin clear and breaking the stage 5 illusion.

The corruption ending looks like the potentially hardest to get, since it looks like you have to clear the entire stage on a single life. A matter of sufficient upgrades I guess.

etego

Reputation score
So here it is , the full save file
which I just found on a web online
But where is the exact
place to make the extract ?
Please take your time and read the guide inside .
1648286977600.png
This is actually a shortcut to the save file, you just need to open the game at least once.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tip : the game becomes way easier once you pick the "reduce MP consumption to 0" option . With unlimited laser and light pillars spam , each stage feels like a walk in the park .
In practice, that's definitely not needed though is certainly helpful. With a mild-ability to combo, you should be reaching 30 to 50 hit-combos when you rush a group.

For the red-hair... the combo is: dash-attack (slight delay) -> attack -> (slight delay) -> attack -> quarter-circle forward attack -> down-up attack -> back-forward attack.

For blue-hair, she doesn't combo very well and her dash attack is much worse than the red-heads. Still, the dash-attack is okay enough to use in many circumstances. I find that blue-hair is quarter-circle-attack / up-forward quarter-circle attack -> down-up attack.

Blue-hair's combo uses less MP than red-hair, but red-hair does so many hits that the combo basically restores all the MP you used anyway. Ultimately, both characters have plenty of MP to use the invincible super-attacks on reaction (saving most of your life whenever you get hit).

---------

Blue-hair is much better at KOing enemies. Attack+Jump is a "dash grapple", with very easy-mode range and speed. Her grapple attacks do a significant amount of damage, and down-up super while grappling (and spamming the super-button) does even more damage.

Nyannator

Reputation score
Excel Chiffon has many enemies but so few CGs for those enemies. When the game is contrasted against the previous games Millie Feuille has released. That is such a shame because the voice acting is still on point and yet because of the co-op system the reason that every enemy doesn't get a scene is because there would be too many variants for each scene. So, for the animated sprite scenes the game gets a perfect A+. For the CG scenes, because many enemies do not get one, I give the game a C+. For the H-content, the game is easily between an B+ to an A-. If more CG scenes are added for the enemies I would easily bump this up to an A+. There's not much to talk about gameplay wise. If you liked the previous game's gameplay then you will like this game. If you did not like the previous games then you will not like this game.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the CG got cut down in favor of increased number of sprite animations.

Anyway Chiffon is overpowered. You can literally just spam jump dive kick(back forward attack) into somersault(down up attack) then cancel into dive kick into somersault again in an infinite loop. Pretty much kills anything as long as they stay in the screen and not get knocked out offscreen. It's super fast too so she rarely gets punished out of it.

Sakura IMO has better attacks that use MP but yeah Chiffon's attacks that don't use MP makes her a stronger character. Sakura just doesn't have anything that she can cancel into after she uppercuts.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. I constantly get smacked right out of Chiffon's kick combos; I've had much better luck with Chocolat for whatever reason.

The CG's is a little goofy - because I'm pretty sure this game has the same number of CGs as Mistletear, but the scenes that would've gone to regular enemies instead are allocated to story events and extended bad ends.

Like, Route B, starting with the gangbang at the school, has like a dozen CGs devoted just to it.

I would've liked to have even more CG artwork, but I can accept the trade-off of Excelchiffon's superior animated scenes/animated gallery.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. I constantly get smacked right out of Chiffon's kick combos; I've had much better luck with Chocolat for whatever reason.
1. The upper-cut red guys have invincibility and guard-point. Don't try to combo them, they'll just uppercut you (true for either character).

2. The kick-combos have a timing to them to make them true. The "slight delay" is important, you get the hang of the timing once you know it exists. You don't push attack as quickly as possible, there's a bit of a delay between the 3 hits.

3. The running-dash combos don't have any invincibility, but they do have really good / disjointed hitboxes (better than wolft-hitboxes or slime-hitboxes even). Think Marth from Super Smash Bros, really disjointed but almost no invincibility. You gotta space yourself well if you want to take advantage of the combos.

----

Blue-hair can just attack+jump / dash-grapple those uppercut guys though for the easy kill. But Red-hair gets 30 to 50 hit combos against groups of enemies, so she can spam her supers much more often.

Blue-hair's bread-and-butter combo of (Soul Calibur notation): 26-attack / 86-attack / 26-attack / 28-attack is mana-free, but has far less disjoint / range than Red-head's hitboxes. (At least, that was the best combo I could find for Blue-hair so far. If anyone else has a better one, I'm all ears)

I guess for Street-fighter notation, that's down-forward-attack / up forward attack / down-forward attack / down-up attack.

The up-forward attack doesn't have a common name (its like a weird, backwards quarter-circle. Very odd for me to do because I don't play Tekken / Soul Calibur that much, the only games I'm aware of that particular input combination...). Red-Head's combo is really close to typical anime fighters (Street Fighter, MvC, Blazblue, Guilty Gear), consiting of a gatling chain, quarter-circle, and flash-kick.

Blue-hair's attacks are less disjoint and closer to her. She does have a lot more power behind those attacks though, but I'm not finding as many opportunities to get 30 to 50 hit combos like red-head.

Last edited:

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Chocolat actually keeps her momentum once she starts Revolving Blow, so if it's easier to do a 360 motion, you can do 26A/84A and still keep going right.

SenG

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to fight in their semi corrupted form? Not the fully corrupted one but the ones where you get semi exposed costume and a tatoo in some of the cgs. So far I only manage to do either the original transformation and the corrupted transformation.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not to my knowledge. I don't think there are character models to go with the slave outfit looks. Which is certainly a shame.

Edit: This became a "yes" with the Enhancement Patch, it costs points to unlock from the Adjustment menu.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The true ending requires a virgin clear and breaking the stage 5 illusion.

The corruption ending looks like the potentially hardest to get, since it looks like you have to clear the entire stage on a single life. A matter of sufficient upgrades I guess.
Just a virgin clear is enough for the true ending. I didn't figure out how to break the illusion in level 5, so ended up going through stage 6 solo and then winning the rematch as Mifuyu. After that it's two boss fights to reach the true end.

Saving during the dialogue scenes helps a lot, since any losses will register for unlocking scenes but if the game is reloaded and cleared without loss the true end and the bonus sex scene for a virgin clear is made available.

The game is harder than Mistletear, even if many of the enemies are rehashes from previous games. Probably because enemy placement is more canny and the special conditions which determine the story routes can be really annoying to clear for the first time even on normal difficulty.

Two players with very distinct fighting styles does up the replayability, while the usual adjustment mode makes life easier/more difficult for players depending on how they enjoy this.

Last edited: