What's new

ACT Ryona [mille-feuille] 燦然可憐エクセルシフォン/Brilliant Blooming Excelchiffon (RJ379826)

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little goofy, it looks like I'm redownloading the entire game for it. Guess it's a major overhaul then.

I don't see any bug fix patches on the Mille-Feulle website yet, so hopefully it's working smoothly, we'll see.

Edit: the costumes are all handled through the adjustment menu now; the slave outfits with the crests and naked mode are 200 points each, and you pick which one you want active.

The new event CGs are for defeats by male soldiers, female soldiers, dogs, ogres, the Orc Twins (the new boss), the succubus queen, game over on Route B (where the girls had been turned into succubi), and game over on EX stage (the new stage inserted between 3 and 4 that ends with the Orc Twins.

Interesting bit of implementation on the new event CGs. Most are alternates to the animated sequences, but at least the ORc Twins one is actually a continuation of the game over. As in, the final defeat animation sequence, it fades to black, the event CG visual novel part start, and then after that it fades to black again and plays the stage game over.

Slightly annoying that right now, you have to go to setting and toggle the event CGs off or on when trying to view them in replay mode. I.e., you need to toggle the event CGs off if you want to want the dog or ogre defeat events with the alternate costumes.

There's also a 100 point open to use F12 to turn on "no-wait" mode, whatever the fuck that is.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A little goofy, it looks like I'm redownloading the entire game for it. Guess it's a major overhaul then.

I don't see any bug fix patches on the Mille-Feulle website yet, so hopefully it's working smoothly, we'll see.

Edit: the costumes are all handled through the adjustment menu now; the slave outfits with the crests and naked mode are 200 points each, and you pick which one you want active.

The new event CGs are for defeats by male soldiers, female soldiers, dogs, ogres, the Orc Twins (the new boss), the succubus queen, game over on Route B (where the girls had been turned into succubi), and game over on EX stage (Presumably the Orc Twins arena).

There's also a 100 point open to use F12 to turn on "no-wait" mode, whatever the fuck that is.
Also, the main game had a bug fixe patch a few days ago. It's most probable the patch will require the latest version to work without error...

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, you have to reDL the original game from DLsite to get the 1.11 patch. Didn't realize that. It's not on the main site (as of this time); the main site only has 1.10.

I didn't have the 1.11 patch and the expansion installed fine.

Looks like final patch for the original game is 1.11 but the expansion changes the game to 2.00.

I'm guessing future patches will have an un-enhanced version (i.e. 1.12) and an enhanced version (i.e. 2.01).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1681350648775.png
does anyone know why some missions don't clear despite having cleared them?
i cleared the first stage without clothing damage, fuck, i'm jusing the adjustment option for that and it didn't clear either, but the one for reaching the boss on stage 2 without climaxing DID clear

Bryanis

Reputation score
View attachment 47421
does anyone know why some missions don't clear despite having cleared them?
i cleared the first stage without clothing damage, fuck, i'm jusing the adjustment option for that and it didn't clear either, but the one for reaching the boss on stage 2 without climaxing DID clear
A couple of dumb question, but :

1) did the mission existed before the enchangement patch ? And if no, did you already had the condition fufilled ? If yes, it might be a bug where it only check the condition when you hit 3/3 and will only be solve by a bugfix from the dev
2) Since it's in English, and there no official English version, maybe the fan / mtl patch apllied broke something. Have you tried using an unpatched JP version to fufill the mission with your save ?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A couple of dumb question, but :

1) did the mission existed before the enchangement patch ? And if no, did you already had the condition fufilled ? If yes, it might be a bug where it only check the condition when you hit 3/3 and will only be solve by a bugfix from the dev
2) Since it's in English, and there no official English version, maybe the fan / mtl patch apllied broke something. Have you tried using an unpatched JP version to fufill the mission with your save ?
i started with a clean save so not fulfilled beforehand, also, yea, that's a good suggestion maybe the translation broke something
hmmm...
i just hope the trigger is not when it reaches the 3rd revive because if it is i just softlocked myself the fuck out of clearing it...
fuck

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The EX stage was inserted after stage 3; just clear it properly (killing the butterfly) and you'll reach it. Or you can unlock stage select through the adjustment menu and just use that.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Whenever I try to do versus mode it just puts the default male enemy instead of the enemy I selected. Is anyone else having this problem?

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You might want to try grabbing the latest version from the ; they're up to 2.02 and the change log is a giant pile of bugfixes.

Edit: As of 10/18/23, it's now up to version 2.03 (1.13 for base game) but the new patch is just bug fixes.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Where to set the in-game graphic to highest? Can find the gallery one, but can't find one for the game itself.

Edit: Naturally, I found it after making a post like this.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bump on this, but how do you perform a RESCUE or Revive a fallen ally?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I thought to mash the Attack button, no wonder.
So close, yet so far away....

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably never. The English version of Blazing Angel Mistletear was done by DLSite and DLSite has to abide by Japan's censorship laws. If this gets an English translation through DLsite, it'll be the same.

I believe we'll only ever see a decensored version if Jast or Mangagamer picks it up.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Probably never. The English version of Blazing Angel Mistletear was done by DLSite and DLSite has to abide by Japan's censorship laws. If this gets an English translation through DLsite, it'll be the same.

I believe we'll only ever see a decensored version if Jast or Mangagamer picks it up.
Well, fan can try to make uncensor - as long as the censor is not part of the original sprite (it would mean re drawning everything).

Else it would have to be the dev making a patch specifically for non Japanese... but it's really difficult since he would have to host the patch on non Japanese server, and if possible make it not compatible with JP version of the game....
Don't think there enough reason for him to do that for us.....