What's new

ACT Ryona [mille-feuille] 燦然可憐エクセルシフォン/Brilliant Blooming Excelchiffon (RJ379826)

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That mean's you're in route A or B, probably.

You probably need to start over and both clear the train level in time (stage 2) and kill the butterfly in stage 3 so you can progress to actual stage 4.

Raiden83

Reputation score
That mean's you're in route A or B, probably.

You probably need to start over and both clear the train level in time (stage 2) and kill the butterfly in stage 3 so you can progress to actual stage 4.
Thank you :)

Raiden83

Reputation score
Completet the game now whit different endings. Wow this game has some great content. Wished they add more content later, and i want the female willan to be nude as well i mean shes hot!

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
patch 1.04 is out, but looks like it's just bug fixes.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.07 is out as of today (1.06 was two days ago, 1.05 was 4 days ago).

1.07 and 1.06 are just bug fixes; 1.05 adds a restart option to the animation gallery (you can click on it to restart a finished sequence instead of needing to reload the sequence from critter selection) and adds several new unlocks to Game Adjustment for increased difficulty -
「攻撃力ダウン」 "Attack power down" (and a further unlockable option to deal 1/4th damage)
「防御力ダウン」"Defense power down" (and a further unlockable option to reduce defense to 1/4th normal)
「アイテムを出現させない」"No items appear"
「ボスのHPを倍増」"Double the HP of the boss"
「敵の攻撃頻度上昇」"Increase the attack frequency of the enemy" and
「復活時の技による敵へのダメージ減少」"Reduce damage to the enemy by the technique at the time of resurrection"

Testing the last one - the full screen nuke dropped by the girls after losing a life wipes out all "spectator" mobs as normal but doesn't do much damage to any surviving mobs from the original pack. There's still *some* damage but it's low - like enough to cut one of the bugs to half HP, when normally it would be killed outright.

Hopefully they'll add some final refinements to the animation gallery, like a proper looping option or randomized animation steps a la Kooonsoft.

Edit: Updated for release for 1.07.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
? There is no wasp boss, they're just an enemy that shows up from Stage 4 onwards. They're actually about as rare as the Ogres rare, too - there's maybe 2 or so waves of them on each stage they're on.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score
? There is no wasp boss, they're just an enemy that shows up from Stage 4 onwards. They're actually about as rare as the Ogres rare, too - there's maybe 2 or so waves of them on each stage they're on.
Thanks. I misread the post on the games with pregnancy list.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. I misread the post on the games with pregnancy list.
Ah, okay. To put that in better context - the wasp enemies do animated egg-laying scenes if they defeat the heroines.

Game over on stage 3 gets a visual novel scene with the girls being impregnated by the kraken (Stage 3 boss), while game over on stage 5 gets a visual novel scene with goblin impregnation.

There's a number of additional scenes (animated and static CG) where the girls get swollen bellies, but that's from getting pumped full of cum rather than actual pregnancy.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, okay. To put that in better context - the wasp enemies do animated egg-laying scenes if they defeat the heroines.

Game over on stage 3 gets a visual novel scene with the girls being impregnated by the kraken (Stage 3 boss), while game over on stage 5 gets a visual novel scene with goblin impregnation.

There's a number of additional scenes (animated and static CG) where the girls get swollen bellies, but that's from getting pumped full of cum rather than actual pregnancy.
Thanks! You're a fuckin legend!

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v 1.08 is out as of today (5/27/22), but it's just bug fixes.

Edit: v 1.09 came out 6/30/22, but again it's just bug fixes.

Edit: v. 1.10 came out 9/27/22, but it's just bug fixes.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure the only way that's happening is if this gets picked up for Western distribution by a company like JAST or MangaGamer.

jokstrap

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can someone put a mega link to the game please and thank you

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There an append incoming.

well append... it bear the name of enhanced version.
and a page .

Basically 1 new stage with it's own defeat scene. 3 new moves per heroine. 1 challenge mod wher eyou can select a type of foes and only fight such foes.
And enhanced graphic & animation (along the possibility of selecting the girls oufit for each animation in the gallery).

PS : that is, as far as I could tell with translating tool.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the new stage slots in between successfully clearing the poolside stage (stage 3) and going to fight the green alien dude (stage 4). So a stage 3.5 I guess.

Also looks like every final defeat against any particular enemy type is getting a visual novel event with CG; you can toggle if you want the visual novel sequence or if you want the animated sequence. Jesus, that is a LOT of extra scenes.

Outfits selected (normal/slave (i.e. failed stage 2)/corrupted (failed stage 3)/naked) for gameplay will be reflected in the animations but not in the event CG.

Release date of 3/31/23.

Also, nice.

Edit: Updated the OP the reflect the expansion announcement.

Last edited:

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really hope an official ENG translation is coming but given there hasn't been any news of one I'm going to rule it out.