What's new

ACT Ryona [mille-feuille] 燦然可憐エクセルシフォン/Brilliant Blooming Excelchiffon (RJ379826)

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not to my knowledge. I don't think there are character models to go with the slave outfit looks. Which is certainly a shame.

Edit: This became a "yes" with the Enhancement Patch, it costs points to unlock from the Adjustment menu.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The true ending requires a virgin clear and breaking the stage 5 illusion.

The corruption ending looks like the potentially hardest to get, since it looks like you have to clear the entire stage on a single life. A matter of sufficient upgrades I guess.
Just a virgin clear is enough for the true ending. I didn't figure out how to break the illusion in level 5, so ended up going through stage 6 solo and then winning the rematch as Mifuyu. After that it's two boss fights to reach the true end.

Saving during the dialogue scenes helps a lot, since any losses will register for unlocking scenes but if the game is reloaded and cleared without loss the true end and the bonus sex scene for a virgin clear is made available.

The game is harder than Mistletear, even if many of the enemies are rehashes from previous games. Probably because enemy placement is more canny and the special conditions which determine the story routes can be really annoying to clear for the first time even on normal difficulty.

Two players with very distinct fighting styles does up the replayability, while the usual adjustment mode makes life easier/more difficult for players depending on how they enjoy this.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised that botching the illusion doesn't cost the losing girl her virginity. That feels like an oversight.

To the break the illusion - there's three or so orbs along the back of the stage that you need to shatter. They don't have life bars but you'll hear a sound if you hit them. The problem, is, of course, that you're under attack the entire time and can take out the fake by accident (or get flattened by her combo chain) before breaking every orb.

I'm a little surprised there's no option to increase the health of the fake to reduce the odds of an accidental kill.

Unlocking stage select lets you do actual stage 6 or just straight into one of the Route versions of it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm surprised that botching the illusion doesn't cost the losing girl her virginity. That feels like an oversight.

To the break the illusion - there's three or so orbs along the back of the stage that you need to shatter. They don't have life bars but you'll hear a sound if you hit them. The problem, is, of course, that you're under attack the entire time and can take out the fake by accident (or get flattened by her combo chain) before breaking every orb.

I'm a little surprised there's no option to increase the health of the fake to reduce the odds of an accidental kill.

Unlocking stage select lets you do actual stage 6 or just straight into one of the Route versions of it.
I fluked the orbs by accident while I was wondering how to go about breaking the illusion. You can hit them using the slide attack and uppercut as Chocolat. The mission only requires the fake not get hit while the orbs are broken, so it's really easy to just run to one side and then go for the orb while the fake slowly ambles over. Her thrust kick is easy to bait and avoid, at normal mode she won't do much more than that provided players keep their distance.

Route D doesn't care if the fake is beaten through force or brains. Only that routes A and B are not entered and players make it to the end (preferably without losing). Both C and D can give the true ending, but I think only D gets the virgin clear sex scene since the prerequisite is to not lose a life at all through the run.

Stage select doesn't allow players to enter routes A, B and C until they've been accessed at least once the normal way. Fortunately, the CG hints tell players exactly what to do for the alternate routes. Players with too many points are better off using stage select + and going directly, albeit at the cost of the storyline. Those who want to do have a clean 0 defeats stat might want this option though.

Still trying to figure out how to complete the stage 4 mission. I'm having an awful time trying to time the slide attack to kick the bombs. As for the stage 6 hidden goblins, I beat one (it's basically an invisible goblin in a grey silhouette) but couldn't find the other.

Farming points: Do a run from the start and make it to the true end route. Save before the final boss during the dialogue scene, repeatedly beat the boss (hopefully as close to perfect as possible) for quick points. A good run with little MP and HP damage nets over 300 points, while perfects can exceed 700.

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still trying to figure out how to complete the stage 4 mission. I'm having an awful time trying to time the slide attack to kick the bombs. As for the stage 6 hidden goblins, I beat one (it's basically an invisible goblin in a grey silhouette) but couldn't find the other.
The CPU-partner attacked both of stage 6 hidden goblins for me. Once they're hit, they decloak and are easier for me to attack.

I don't know how / where to find them. But... maybe I just got lucky there.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've figured out where the hidden goblins for stage 6 are located.

Their HP bar is 隠れのゴブリン. The first one is in the first area about 1/2 to 2/3rds of the way in. Look for a grey silhouette, it's just before a big wave of enemies. The second one is in the second area after the area changeover, before the pair of ogres.

The problem with the goblins is that they run away and players have to be quick to kill them before they move off-screen and permanently out of reach. Some players get lucky, others are recommended to use Chiffon and rush them with the combo attacks once they're in sight and before other enemies can stop the combo.

Still have no idea how to reliably kick the bombs away in stage 4 without dying.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How i can change costume in-game? I dont know how change, the charactes only keep using corrupted clothes even at start of the game. Do no if is bug or setting, i tried checking at setting, but cant read kanji.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
How i can change costume in-game? I dont know how change, the charactes only keep using corrupted clothes even at start of the game. Do no if is bug or setting, i tried checking at setting, but cant read kanji.
From the title screen, select the third option/オプション; then, select the second option/調整モード; then, go to page 3 and turn OFF the bottom-left option/悪堕ちコスモード.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still have no idea how to reliably kick the bombs away in stage 4 without dying.
Back-Forward attack. (Soul-Calibur notation: 46-attack). Its not "reliable", but its enough that I've managed to live through the bomb attacks.

bepis

Reputation score
So here it is , the full save file
which I just found on a web online
But where is the exact
place to make the extract ?
Please take your time and read the guide inside .
doesn't work

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just noting that patch 1.03 is now out, which has a whole list of bug fixes, numerous additions and improvements to the animation gallery (including things like zoom) and adds four things to the adjustment menu - reduced health on ogres, items always spawn on screen, items drop more frequently, and an option that I'm not sure what the hell it means - " 邪妖蟲の羽音を発生させない " - Google Translate spits out the nonsense sentence of " Does not generate the humming sound of evil youkai" and I have no idea what this actually does..

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just noting that patch 1.03 is now out, which has a whole list of bug fixes, numerous additions and improvements to the animation gallery (including things like zoom) and adds four things to the adjustment menu - reduced health on ogres, items always spawn on screen, items drop more frequently, and an option that I'm not sure what the hell it means - " 邪妖蟲の羽音を発生させない " - Google Translate spits out the nonsense sentence of " Does not generate the humming sound of evil youkai" and I have no idea what this actually does..
Exactly what it means. The insect enemies on-screen no longer generate the wing buzz sound effect. I didn't really notice it personally, but enough JP players complained to persuade the developers to allow players to turn off the sound effect. It's only 10pts so just a run of stage 1 is enough to unlock it.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Exactly what it means. The insect enemies on-screen no longer generate the wing buzz sound effect. I didn't really notice it personally, but enough JP players complained to persuade the developers to allow players to turn off the sound effect. It's only 10pts so just a run of stage 1 is enough to unlock it.
Ha, okay. Thanks for the explanation.

That is a really specific toggle; 10 points is nothing but I'm surprised it isn't 0.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering the previous game got an 'official' translation, this one will almost certainly get one as well... Eventually.
Just gotta wait it out like the rest of us.

Iexist

Reputation score
Shine Mirage got a translation? Something that's not MTL crap? Because that's the previous game. I know Mistletear got an actual official translation, but that it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Shine Mirage got a translation? Something that's not MTL crap? Because that's the previous game. I know Mistletear got an actual official translation, but that it.
I think Shine Mirage didn't get a translation because it's based on another IP, unlike Mistletear and Excelchiffon which are an original game?

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think Shine Mirage didn't get a translation because it's based on another IP, unlike Mistletear and Excelchiffon which are an original game?
Okay, that makes sense. I'd wondered why it never got a translation and originally guess it was because the Mistletear translation didn't generate enough sales.

Trollface forgetting Shine Mirage actually existed might also explain why it didn't. Heh. IIRC, Shine Mirage was already out and Mille-feuille went back a step further when they translated Mistletear instead.

Iexist

Reputation score
I actually didn't know that. However, a quick search shows that Shine Mirage had a Web Novel all the way back in 2014, possibly earlier since what I found seemed to be revised chapters, and the author was already mentioning that Kill Time Communication was looking to pick it up, and that Mille-feuille was going to make a game out of it. A manga started coming out in 2015 (Still ongoing to my knowledge, but very slow to update). The game came out in 2018. So apparently yes, this is based on an already existing IP, and this may indeed be the case why it wasn't translated. Who knows what the legal arrangements were...

Fun fact though, there's no such thing as a good ending for Shine Mirage in any of the other media.

Still, I think this has been going off-topic for long enough. I'm going to remain hopeful that THIS game will eventually get an English translation and that it won't take forever... unlike with Mistletear. I'm refraining from playing it until said translation comes out, because Mille-feuille games tend to be VERY text heavy, and the difference between just enjoying the CG and enjoying the CG with the actual scene content is huge.

That and I'm bad at beat 'em up type games, even if I do find them fun, and this game seems harder than Mistletear. >.>"