What's new

ACT Ryona [mille-feuille] 燦然可憐エクセルシフォン/Brilliant Blooming Excelchiffon (RJ379826)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
e081500d2929c3e4d852d4e1dfb9f1ff_jpg.jpg
RJ379826_ana_img_main_webp.jpg

DLsite:
Maker's page:
The trial can be downloaded from either one.
Enhancement patch announcement:
DLsite link for Enhancement patch:

After years of silence, from the makers of Blazing Angel Mistletear and Metamorphosis Princess Shinemirage comes another side-scroller beat-em'-up. It's out now, and it's fucking epic.

WARNING: Version 1.0 contains a progression blocking bug at Stage 4/Route A/Route B; the bug causes the game to stop at the green alien boss. You will need the latest patch located at in order to get past this.

Expansion announcement: An expansion will be getting released on 3/31/23 that provides a new stage with a new boss, new moves, costume select, and probably a dozen (or more) additional CGs (with visual novel events) pertaining to getting a game over from every enemy type. It'll cost about $10.

Gameplay:
This a side-scroller beat-em'-up like Final Fight, River City Ransom, or Double Dragon. You play with two heroines simultaneously fighting the enemy hordes and can swap which one you control with a button press. If one heroine gets flattened, the surviving one can transfer half her remaining health to revive her fallen partner. When both go down, the fun begins - you'll get a rape scene based on which enemy flattened the first heroine to drop (or the boss's scenes, if the boss is in play). Enemy-based scenes change based on virginity/first defeat/multiple defeats/final defeat. Each stage will also come with its own game over scene.

After a game over you can Continue and pick up from whatever fight you lost at, though the girls will no longer be virgins at that point. There's a true ending you get with a virgin clear (no lives lost and no fuck-ups).

You can save during dialogue scenes, which include boss fight intros.

Clearing stages - or meeting a final ignoble defeat - rewards points that can spent in an in-game menu, accessible from the title screen, to unlock numerous tweaks (like single-character mode) or upgrades (enhanced damage, etc.), or even challenges (like spawning late game enemies in earlier stages). You can also spend these points in the gallery to unlock scenes you haven't gotten yet.
Check IntepidMoon's post below for a translation of the trial's unlocks menu.
Check Temp12345's post below for a save file for the trial.
And check Harleyquin13's post below for more detailed info about the game.

Controls:
WASD for up/left/down/right.
Z - Jump
X - Punch
X (HOLD) - Rescue/Health transfer to fallen partner
C - Special
Space - Swap controlled character
Esc - Pause
Controller is supported.
As Harleyquin13 details below, the two girls have different abilities and playstyles.
Check IntrepidMoon's post below for the translated move lists.
Edit: The Enhancement patch added 3 moves to each girl, but I don't have it installed it yet so I don't know what they are.

Story:
Schoolgirl friends Natsuki (red hair) and Mifuyu (blue hair) spot a mysterious light out in the woods. They track it down, it tells them about the impending invasion of the Ergonea Empire from another world, and it deputizes them as magical girls.

Shortly afterwards, the Ergonea Empire attacks the city, having arrived to harvest Earth's magical energy through lots and lots of rape. It's now up to our heroines to repel the invaders and save the day - but as the only magical girls around, they may become the Empire's priority targets. Lots of rapey sheninigans will ensue.

Fetishes: Magical girls, rape, rape on loss, game-over rape, monster-on-girl, futanari, bondage, bestiality (dogs are still dogs), ryona, corruption, mind-control, severe mind break, machines, yuri, egg laying, pregnancy, tentacles, mass gang rape, transformation. and more

Edit 3/14/22 - added links to Harleyquin13's guide and Temp12345's save file; added Mifuyu's move list
Edit 3/16/22 - added link to IntepidMoon's translated move list.
Edit: 3/24/22 - due to the magic of the international date line, the game is out.
Edit: 4/04/22 - updated official English title and updated note for patch 1.03.
Edit: 2/24/23 - updated for announcement of Enhancement Patch
Edit: 3/30/23 - updated for DLsite link to Enhancement Patch.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow they are very confident in what they have to offer. it looks like they kept just about all monster stuff out of the demo gallery to entice us tentacle lovers (I hope there's slimes too) to buy the game.

I'm definitely going to be following the development of this game.

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hell yeah! 🤤
...misread that, haven't I? No matter, I'm glad the devs are alive & kickin'!
Playing with both of them in that manner is pretty much exactly what the animation gallery is for.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same rules apply from the previous two games:

Try and finish with max HP and MP for bonus points (I got 50 for perfect HP and MP).
There are missions which can only be done when it's in 2p mode.
Not getting a game-over is actually better for convenience if unlocking scenes through purchase. If a set consists of 4 scenes and 1 was unlocked from loss, the remaining three will cost 30 points total just like buying the whole set. It's slightly more time consuming buying the remaining scenes in the set though.
AI control is capable enough for normal mode, but it's still possible for the partner to be out for the count. Players have to hold off the enemies attempting to rape the downed player or it's an automatic loss. There's a mission tied to saving a downed ally 5 times.
The sprite rape gallery is unlocked together with the purchase of sex scenes.
There are two demo sex scenes which are unlocked after purchasing the boss game-over scene. Still need the points to buy them, but it's the usual rate of 30 and a save just before the 1st boss does enough for the points.

Some attacks can be chained together. Example (for default red-head) rush attack x3, chain into overhead sliding attack, chain into somersault kick or projectile kick. It's great when lots of players are in the hit zone which ramps up the combo counter. Finishing the 50-75x combo missions still require a bit of practice and some luck with the enemy spawn. Purchasing the invincibility upgrade for the rush special helps.

The red-head is a rush-type brawler. The ability to follow up special attacks (rush attack x3 for example) with other moves to juggle enemies is the main method for racking up the combos. The homing trait for some of her abilities is wonky though.

The blue-haired partner is a grappler. Doesn't have the follow-ups her friend has, but her grapples are much stronger and she has special moves tied to them. Even her command move is designed to initiate grapple combos. Her default power special is multi-hit and lasts longer than her friend's if she's surrounded.

Enemy guide:
Regular goons: Only punches and kicks. Cannon fodder.
Female goons: Sliding kick attack. Predictable, so react accordingly.
Dogs: Irritating. They have an unblockable grab attack where they mount the player which can be escaped by thrashing the direction keys or using the special move to automatically escape and deal damage. Their pounce attacks have equal priority with jump kicks, so players are better off hitting them hard after they whiff a pounce.
Superior goons: They can block and do an uppercut counter. In normal mode, I just use the rush attack x3 combo and then chain an additional attack which overwhelms their guard and deals damage.
Civilians: Just the grab attack like previous games. Outrange them and finish them off quickly.
Devil Orc boss: Has a lunging attack and the lightning summon. Usually does the latter after getting knocked down which has invincibility and damages players who press too hard. Lightning is easily avoided by rolling up and down or running around.

Lots of variety with the rape scenes, and the trailer hints at hybrid lesbian scenes between the two heroines. Players should remember to set the sprite quality to maximum in the options, otherwise the sprite sex looks terrible. Hi-resolution in this game is comparable to the post-upgrade Mistletear.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP post should probably copy her moves list (accessible with Esc) during 1p mode for reference.
Done. I'd noticed Blue had her own movelist a couple days ago (and had some fun electrocuting fuckers) but forgot to screen cap it at the time. So thank you for the reminder.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I really like the voice acting in this game. Looking forward to the full release.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn it needs Windows 8 or above?

I guess I won't be playing this one then :(

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cant wait to play this game, i stil sometimes play the other 2 games, hope this also gets a english translate either fan made or through a group

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Translations for the moveset/pause screen for the demo. That being said, I imagine the demo will be the same as the main game when it's released. One change/fix made: Chocolat Colleder and Blizzardic Downer are listed as consuming 50% of your MP in the menu, but that seems to be incorrect, instead using 25%. This error is probably a holdover from Mistletear's 200 MP gauge.

ExcelChiffonMoveset.png ExcelChocolatMoveset.png

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is out:

Couldn't test the full version, yet. Looks like Dlsite is blocking some western credit cards since World War 3 started...

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was able to buy it with a virtual Capital One Mastercard.

I was able to install and run it run, though I'm having Locale Emulator run it in Admin mode just to head off any nonsense.

An oddity of the release version - I can't move diagonally with a gamepad. I don't recall the trial version having that issue.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was able to buy it with a virtual Capital One Mastercard.

Installing it now.
Just buy points from the safe-for-work side of DLSite. The points transfer over to the NSFW side and you can buy whatever you want there. There's like, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard support. There shouldn't be much issue when it comes to payment here.