What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone upload full safe at the succubus for easy CG? Need to be able to refight every boss

Blessed Shikibuss

Reputation score
Wait how are you supposed to be able to resee the game over cg without replaying the whole game?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone figured out how to fight the postgame dungeon boss yet? Ci-en says one of the conditions is talking to the squid pirate in each rest area, but I can't figure out the rest. Got past floor 50 but that didn't seem to trigger anything.

habama

Reputation score
is there a way to have sex with girls that are on the ground

bobjoebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the window scaling reset on each game over / re-opening of the game for anyone else? Any way to fix that?

boybuddies

Reputation score
is there a way to have sex with girls that are on the ground
you mean the ones that were initially stuck to a flower? you would have to be infected by a pollen from a white flower, once infected you would have some marking ontop of your head.
go over any one of the girls that were initially stuck to a flower (once you freed them), hold your charge button over them

no cgs from the succubus sadly
there is a cg for the succubus
Wait how are you supposed to be able to resee the game over cg without replaying the whole game?
but i'm not sure if theres any implementation for this since the re-fighting of bosses has been reworked to just spawn in bedroom after dying during refight

Blessed Shikibuss

Reputation score
Can someone post a save at the post game dungeon?, i almost broke a controller after i beat the final boss and got killed in the flying section ._.

bobjoebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel silly, I got stuck early on, I got the rose powerup but cant find a way back out. The jumps are too high and there's a tree blocking the way the other way.

e: Ah ok, I can fast travel from pink crystals.

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
there is a cg for the succubus

but i'm not sure if theres any implementation for this since the re-fighting of bosses has been reworked to just spawn in bedroom after dying during refight
i meant the boss fight rematch which you talk with the succubus

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Attached. It's not my latest save, but it's from when I started the post-game dungeon for the first time.
What was it that other guy said, I'm glad that most of the enemies in this game are female I just lost to the archer and a couple others and the loss scene i was in the enemies appeared to be female.

Save came in a timely manner. I was looking for anime gril time and before i knew it, it was already on me.

pricykoopa

Reputation score
Hello. So I see some of the save files floating around here. I'm currently stuck at the final boss but just can't get past that for the life of me. I tried to use one of the saves but all of them are BIN files. The game only seems to accept WIN. Is there a reason for this?

boybuddies

Reputation score
Hello. So I see some of the save files floating around here. I'm currently stuck at the final boss but just can't get past that for the life of me. I tried to use one of the saves but all of them are BIN files. The game only seems to accept WIN. Is there a reason for this?
You would have to replace the save file from your local app data, it's not the same file as the WIN u see inside your game folder.
The directory for it would be: PC/C:Drive/Users/(YourPCname)/AppData/Local/flowerwitch (at least this is my directory, im not sure if it is the same for yours)

Eh... I just realised from the Ci-en page that the bed scene of Naco & the Pirate Princess has yet to be implemented.
Till future updates I guess :cool:

pricykoopa

Reputation score
You would have to replace the save file from your local app data, it's not the same file as the WIN u see inside your game folder.
The directory for it would be: PC/C:Drive/Users/(YourPCname)/AppData/Local/flowerwitch (at least this is my directory, im not sure if it is the same for yours)
Ahh, that did it! You're a life saver!

cell943

Reputation score
you can use healing skill
shoot rose upper in final phase
The heck is a rose upper? Do you mean the dodge jump ability?
Does anyone have any idea how to get the health value in Cheat Engine? This final boss is driving me insane. Getting hit once is the same as getting hit a thousand times since everything hits you in succession and i-frames only start when you stand up instead of when you get hit. There's an immortal gator flower patroling the bottom, you can't approach the boss because there are harmful barriers in the way and getting rid of the harmful barriers harms you, getting close to the platforms harms you unless you close them (and they open back up on a timer), there are regular attacks coming at you from both left and right with random heights, all topped off with unpredictable hit boxes...It's ridiculous.
Also, where are people getting all these staves from? I've beaten enemies left and right and (obviously) gotten to the final boss, and I've only found two, each only giving me a single flower spell slot.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad for saves... I used to think myself pretty good at games but the pirate boss was fucking me over. Unless I'm supposed to try and use some other magic than the first one.