What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

WellIGuess

Reputation score
>RL cave tour

That would explain so much about Hasumi 1, the man's a Rock Maniac :ROFLMAO:

Also, lowkey impressed on how much rigging goes into even a relatively "rigid" scene. That's work ethic, folks!

Reputation score
End of month update hit for June.

Things are on track for the next version of the demo to come out next month, tentatively scheduled to release anywhere between July 27th and 31st. A bit of a wait still, but glad to see they are still on schedule.

Overall progress also hit the 50% mark, so that's pretty cool.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They released test demo ver 2 here

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is one bug mentioned on the page where clicking anywhere in general will result in a bug and you being unable to navigate through the menu so just don't ever click in general

Other then that, the game is looking to be pretty good with its animations and controls and is definitely one of the games i'm looking forward most too

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The new demo is cool, but buggy as fuck. I ragequit after falling into the pit a couple of times and having to restart entirely -_-

Edit: After 3 hard restarts I came to the boss, and he was very easily defeated. Nevertheless, hyped for the full game

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Despite all the bugs, I'm really looking forward to seeing the second stage get the same level of polish the first has.
By the way, what do the items in the shop do?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I save in the newest demo? I beat the 2nd stage, then went back into the lab and then the game closed by itself, and I found out I got no save data -_-

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
How do I save in the newest demo? I beat the 2nd stage, then went back into the lab and then the game closed by itself, and I found out I got no save data -_-
You can't save, it's not implemented yet.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd like to point out the game also has an 'official' name now.

Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters
ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹-

comakill23

Reputation score
I'm liking it so far, I hope he ups the sprite res but it's(mostly) good enough and adds a better escape system. In all honesty his escape system from the RPG was simple and good, enemies couldn't OHK you with it but if you screwed up you had an actual chance of getting fucked(in more ways than one).

Some things to note
A: There exists a hidden passage that leads you to a sort of enemy survival dungeon that lasts about a minute, then once you complete it you get uh, idk. I'm too lazy to be bothered to figure out if the item you get at the end does anything because for me it did nothing. See attached imaged
B: You can actually respawn on a "checkpoint", at least on the boss stage. Just pick the option on the left if your too lazy to Qtranslate it.

Attachments

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Ok, so far I've managed to find 3 new animations:

1)The soldiers have a "rape" animation besides molesting you when you get trapped, just need to run into them AFTER having been molested once (acquired the "hypnosis" debuff).
2)The worms in stage 1-2 will attack you (scene has variations with 1-2-3 worms, far as I can tell) if you get hit by the gunk the plant-like pods drop from above
3) The boss will semi-devour you (trigger unkown, but I assume has to do with getting hit by the gunk it spills occasionally)

Anyone else?

cell943

Reputation score
3) The boss will semi-devour you (trigger unkown, but I assume has to do with getting hit by the gunk it spills occasionally)
You need to jump into his midsection to trigger an animation. Not sure if that's what you're referring to.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Despite all the bugs, I'm really looking forward to seeing the second stage get the same level of polish the first has.
By the way, what do the items in the shop do?
First is healing consumable, second is energy restore consumable, and I have no idea what the third does.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
>    No visual novel style H scene in this game.

Σ(°ロ°)
did he mean for the demo, or for the finished game?

it was a pity tho if it for the finished game, i mean The first game was a such a great game because the hypnotic story he made.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tedious, trivial, and full of bugs is more or less how i feel about the demo. I like the animations and sex/hypnosis progression, but the game just feels flat to me everywhere else. The gameplay, combat, and level design is just boring imo, and the H/struggle mechanics are completely trivial with zero challenge or impact. There is more than enough potential and room for growth, but as it stands i cant help but feel let down a bit.

Its bad enough the struggle system is just the usual mash to get out, but when you can literally mash out of every enemy in less than a second on top of killing them in the process, how in the world does H ever factor into the gameplay? Even when you purposefully stack in the bad effects and hypnosis, you can still mash out in maybe a second, theres no chance for anything to happen unless force it yourself.

Dont get me wrong, there is far, far worse out there, but maybe i was getting my hopes up just a bit too much. Hopefully it shapes up and improves from here, otherwise for me it will just go down as a game that you play through once for the scenes and animations and grumble about wasted potential.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so far I've managed to find 3 new animations:

1)The soldiers have a "rape" animation besides molesting you when you get trapped, just need to run into them AFTER having been molested once (acquired the "hypnosis" debuff).
2)The worms in stage 1-2 will attack you (scene has variations with 1-2-3 worms, far as I can tell) if you get hit by the gunk the plant-like pods drop from above

Anyone else?
There is a fourth stage worm attack with a fourth worm if you get caught in your supermode/plugsuit. not really lewd, just sits on your shoulder and drains energy.
And to expand on the guy rape animation, its a new debuff you get after cumming a certain number of times (five for me, unsure if it varies) under the hypnosis trap they throw. the text is longer and a darker shade, more purple than the pink debuff they normally hit you with when they start fingering. the trap animations are unchanged under this, but if you collide with any of the soldiers, not just the trap throwers, you'll get the new rape animation.

cell943

Reputation score
There is a fourth stage worm attack with a fourth worm if you get caught in your supermode/plugsuit. not really lewd, just sits on your shoulder and drains energy.
And to expand on the guy rape animation, its a new debuff you get after cumming a certain number of times (five for me, unsure if it varies) under the hypnosis trap they throw. the text is longer and a darker shade, more purple than the pink debuff they normally hit you with when they start fingering. the trap animations are unchanged under this, but if you collide with any of the soldiers, not just the trap throwers, you'll get the new rape animation.
I only had to orgasm once while being hypnotized to trigger the sex animation. As long as you have that certain status, it should trigger. It's easy to tell if you have it by her having pink eyes while walking around.