Mjorna

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mjorna

Hera would pass a spot where the ground looks burned, and flakes of ashes have gathered in gaps and corners. Shortly after she starts to notice the sickly sweet smell of rot, even through the cloth. It's getting worse seemingly every step she takes into the city.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

After her short break, Yulka got to work with her makeshift shelter. She took the boughs and arranged them into a dome that was flat, and only a couple feet high. Inside was enough room for her to curl up, and a bit more. She took one more thicker piece of wood and stuck it into the ground. It would act as a post for the animals to be tied to for the night.

However, exhaustion set in once again and Yulka went into her little home for a brief nap.

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

"Then I suppose I should see him first," Leon said, turning and almost running over Ilphstra. "Oh, sorry! Didn't quite see you there. Uh, thanks for the blanket, though," He said, taking the blanket and nodding to them both before heading towards Wulfric.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She wrinkles her nose. It's a smell she detests, but it's a smell she has gotten used to by now, sadly. Slowly, she continues to the castle. Those ash marks must have been where they had been burning...

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wulfric turns towards Leon with a look of surprise, quickly changing into a smile. "Ah, another member of the community? You are. . . not the first at least", the deertaur continues after trying to count the arrivals off on his hands.
-
As Hera walks deeper into the city she starts to notice sounds and movements in the ruins, more than likely of animals. The castle quickly comes closer. The lioness can make out some damage, but it's largely intact.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra smiled happily, and called over to Wulfric "When should I start making supper? I may have to start earlier due to all of these people coming in."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't know, do we. . . do we still have enough? I'm not sure", Wulfric murmurs and is about to turn towards the chapel when he remembers Leon. "Ah, sorry. My mind is. . . drifting."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meda had a cloth around her mouth and nose as she moved some of the completed leathers that had dried and smelled faintly of wood smoke to town to deliver them to Ilph.

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, I could travel into the town and look for food if you need some more. I am used to the smell of dead by now," said Leon, over-listening the conversation about supper.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ilphstra beamed at him, "That would be perfect. Thank you so much."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wulfric nods, satisfied. "We have little else but some bread, fruit and water. Alas, none of us are able hunters or even butchers, so fresh meat is rare." His eyes wander across the community and fall on Yulka and her stock. "Well, she may be willing to give us one", he murmurs, mostly to himself.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Yulka crawled out of her little shelter, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Good nap. She gazed out over her animals, who were still grazing. She counted them up once, then again, and again. She could get a consistent number from the haze of sleep. She stood and walked over to the animals, counting one final time. "Good..." she said, finally getting the right number.

She leaned against a cow, and started to fall back asleep... until the cow moo'd in protest. "Fine fine," she said as she moved off.

The bunny kin took a seat, watching over the animals. Her hand moved up to examine the bump, before she winced. "Owie...." It just brought back the pain that had gone away from the rest. "Ow ow ow ow..." she whined pathetically.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Good, it's still mostly intact. Breaking into a run, she went through the desiesed streets, headed for the keep. She wanted to see this place's story.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Castle Altrist must have been a most impressive sight on it's height, and even in it's battered state it induces respect. It's stone walls are crowned by battlements. Hera notices several pots near them, probably for hot tar. A number of logs lie next to the wall. They are splattered with blood.
Two statues of Horse Kins seem to stem the archway on their broad shoulders. A wooden gate of massive size hangs in it's hinges, broken by a battering ram as well. The portcullis has fallen backwards and buried the defenders underneath it. They still lie there, denied a proper burial and their broken bones picked clean by the birds and animals.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toya looks up from the log he was cutting upon hearing the current topic of conversation. "Hunting? I can do that somewhat, though I'm not used to hunting for more than a few people. An entire village... That would be an endeavor." he sighs, but brightens up. "Though, nothing says I can't teach a couple people a thing or two while we're out to make it easier in the future, right?"

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

"Right then, I'll be headed in," Leon said, slamming his shovel into the ground and hefting his pick.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Virgil's tail begins to slip from the tree he is hanging on, causing him to fall and awaken with a low thud on the ground "Ow." is all that is heard as he falls over onto his back from his short headstand "Okay. Enough rest." he says, sitting up and rubbing his head with his right hand "Maybe I can find some more supplies in that old city. Altrist, I think it was called" he says, standing and dusting himself off, then heading back to the village in a light walk and hearing Leon's sentence "Heading in where?" he asks, his right hand raised as he walks towards Leon "If you're going into the city, then perhaps we could go together? I need to search for more medical supplies anyway." Virgil says, his tail hanging almost lifelessly down on the ground

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tork turns to look at Toya. "That's not a bad idea. I mean we're not THAT many. A boar, or maybe a deer even - but then", he adds, pointing his nose at Wulfric. "A deer may not be such a good idea. Maybe ask him if he's okay with it. . ."
-
"Right - just walk left, along the wall. You can not miss it, it's the only building left standing", Wulfric says with a small smile.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She didn't quite understand. Back where she came from, there had been no major fight for control, though that may had been because of the major military forces- or at least what was left of them- was nearby. "Ok past, tell me your secrets..." she muttered, pressing the remaining parts of the gate- if there was any- out of the way.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"I wouldn't go for deer unless I absolutely had to anyway. I prefer to hunt something that can defend themself and fight back, not just run away and hope I don't catch them." Toya sighs, then stretches a bit. "Maybe with some luck I'll find a bear or a wolf... Anyway. I'll be heading off to hunt, if anyone would care to join me or see how it's done." He calls out the last part, waiting for a moment to see if anyone would follow him.