What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Unfortunately, no. Some people have expressed hope that =Together= (the people who translated Lust Grimm) will translate this, but there's no confirmation of this.
They translate what their patrons vote for and are currently in the middle of translating a game so I don't think a translation for Friend will be happening for a while, at least by them.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, but it won't be available until September 17 due to a DLSite campaign. A Mac version is also planned to be included in future updates. Production of Lust Memory and Succubus Puttel (just what is "Puttel" supposed to mean, anyway?) is underway.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
all signs seem to be pointing to female protagonist
I doubt it, on their Ci-En support page they posted a CG of the H-scene of the red succubus and it's a paizuri scene. Unless the MC is a futanari female, I'm pretty sure it'll be a man again.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I doubt it, on their Ci-En support page they posted a CG of the H-scene of the red succubus and it's a paizuri scene. Unless the MC is a futanari female, I'm pretty sure it'll be a man again.
rejoice.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm editing the wiki and I have some questions:
  • Is the main villain's name "Last Nightmare" or "Lust Nightmare"? Normally I'd go with the latter, following "Lust Reaper", but it's now ambiguous since the title screen of the game changes from "Lust Friend" to "Last Friend" after getting the true ending. And both names would fit the character.
  • Is Last Nightmare a separate entity from Mea? I'm unsure if they should have separate pages or not.
  • Does anyone have access to the in-game images? If so, can you add them to the wiki? I know there are LF galleries on the internet, but the images in these have black backgrounds.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm editing the wiki and I have some questions:
  • Is the main villain's name "Last Nightmare" or "Lust Nightmare"? Normally I'd go with the latter, following "Lust Reaper", but it's now ambiguous since the title screen of the game changes from "Lust Friend" to "Last Friend" after getting the true ending. And both names would fit the character.
  • Is Last Nightmare a separate entity from Mea? I'm unsure if they should have separate pages or not.
  • Does anyone have access to the in-game images? If so, can you add them to the wiki? I know there are LF galleries on the internet, but the images in these have black backgrounds.
You should be able to decrypt it with the latest version of . Then you can access all the files including the character sprites and CG.

Also to answer your question, the original name of Last Nightmare is written in Katagana which means it can be read as both Last and Lust so it's up to your own interpretation (the same goes for Last / Lust Reaper).

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's meant to be a pun, so the answer is both.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
You should be able to decrypt it with the latest version of . Then you can access all the files including the character sprites and CG.

Also to answer your question, the original name of Last Nightmare is written in Katagana which means it can be read as both Last and Lust so it's up to your own interpretation (the same goes for Last / Lust Reaper).
It's meant to be a pun, so the answer is both.
Thanks for the answers. I've managed to unpack the game successfully. I've also decided to go with "Lust Nightmare".

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Big new!

Look like the Pre-Alpha for Lust Memory (their next game) already released in Ci-en page.

The final public trial will also come out in several days.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Welp Lust Memory is indeed a yuri game with a female protagonist...
Looks like I'll be skipping this one.
Waiting for the Puttel trial now with my hopes up.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Big new!

Look like the Pre-Alpha for Lust Memory (their next game) already released in Ci-en page.

The final public trial will also come out in several days.

Oooh, a yuri BF game? That's... extremely rare. I'm curious to see how this one could look... do we know anything else about it? Or is it all behind Ci-en?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Oooh, a yuri BF game? That's... extremely rare. I'm curious to see how this one could look... do we know anything else about it? Or is it all behind Ci-en?
just so you don't get your hopes too high, Lust Memory is only going to be a small 1-hr minigame. the full game should be coming soon, since they apparently have it almost finished. as for Succubus Puttel, they haven't said much of anything on it besides it being a different setting from Grimm and Friend.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
just so you don't get your hopes too high, Lust Memory is only going to be a small 1-hr minigame. the full game should be coming soon, since they apparently have it almost finished. as for Succubus Puttel, they haven't said much of anything on it besides it being a different setting from Grimm and Friend.
I'll keep my expectations low, but I'm curious to see what this Lust Memory is about...

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, I've just downloaded and played Lust Memory from Ci-en page yesterday.
This one really is a Yuri BF game (which is my favourite)

The battle basically just the same as Lust Grimm, but the story telling quite good. The game also have some challenge to overcome.....v...v...
The moment I wrote this comment, I already lose and have my first GOR scene ^^

btw, hope the creator can make us changing gender in his next game :sneaky:

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
OK, I've just downloaded and played Lust Memory from Ci-en page yesterday.
This one really is a Yuri BF game (which is my favourite)

The battle basically just the same as Lust Grimm, but the story telling quite good. The game also have some challenge to overcome.....v...v...
The moment I wrote this comment, I already lose and have my first GOR scene ^^

btw, hope the creator can make us changing gender in his next game :sneaky:
So the protagonist can be visibly stripped in battle, like Treasure Hunter Claire? Or is that screenshot from the H-scene?

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the protagonist can be visibly stripped in battle, like Treasure Hunter Claire? Or is that screenshot from the H-scene?
That scene happened when I manage to (almost) take the succubus out

Maybe the main character only been stripped when low health
When I fight the succubus again with almost full health, my character don't appeared this time.

Anyway, I think this game worth buying. The illustrator feel very satisfied this time.

Last edited: