What's new

Mystic Girl?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mystic Girl?

Correct, LM has been gone for quite a while now.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If new people could just read the threads and didn't just ask about it, they would realize that LM is basically ULMF's version of America's george washington: he brought people together, but these days he's only really important in history classes.
Wait, we're not going to be tested are we?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

If new people could just read the threads and didn't just ask about it, they would realize that LM is basically ULMF's version of America's george washington: he brought people together, but these days he's only really important in history classes.

We aren't a linemarvel fan base. We just have the name in a respectful nod to the person who the original forums were based around.
actually i think we still have the name because i dislike change.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Nah, we have the name still because we're lazy and unimaginative.

<3

Cappy

Reputation score

I think we should rename the forum to SEX,
cmon who wouldn't want to spend all day everyday looking at and participating in SEX? It's just logical.

I'm just throwing it out there, we could end up with more users if we where SEX.

Disregard that I suck cocks.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't be anywhere near it then :rolleyes:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Isn't there a joke about the folleys of a man with a dog called SEX?

Besides, we don't want EVERY yahoo in the intrawebs here. They can stay at 4chan

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

There is. 'Tis very old.

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, "You don't understand... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family is barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Me too!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." - My case comes up next Thursday.

Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seems to be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me for ever. I couldn't live any longer so lonely." and the doctor said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't a man's best friend so get yourself a dog."

And thus easy to find.

Cappy

Reputation score

Ah, I see, well then, let's just keep it to ULMF shall we.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

another reason is that no one bats an eyelid at a tab called unofficial line marvel forum, tentacle haven or sex are a touch more catching.

Cappy

Reputation score

another reason is that no one bats an eyelid at a tab called unofficial line marvel forum, tentacle haven or sex are a touch more catching.
Then perhaps we should rename this forum to something both insanely awesome
and sexually discreet?

But then again I did just say "let's just keep it at ULMF then shall we"
so my opinion is gladly disregarded, for those of you who dislike this post.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Besides, we don't really need any more members. We've already got heaps of them who just lurk or don't even make accounts.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

think about it though inky, if we got tons of new members, you might end up in a position of actual power due to your seniority.

plus there would be some more girls and you'd like that.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

plus there would be some more girls and you'd like that.
You make a compelling point. But why do people always assume I want power? The last thing I want is to be in charge of enforcing rules or a semblance of order in a place like this, it'd take all the fun out of it.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i never said you wanted responsibility... just power.

but you do want power don't you, the incubi are all about power, giving women the illusion of choice when really the overpowering presence has already decided for them.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

i never said you wanted responsibility... just power.

but you do want power don't you, the incubi are all about power, giving women the illusion of choice when really the overpowering presence has already decided for them.
Mm... there's more to power than a fancy hammer. I'm far more interested in a passive power of persuasion than something that can be easily granted and taken away. That kind of power is so very hard to take away, but requires even more effort to gain in the first place.

Luckily, some demons can be quite patient. After all, time is usually on our side.

Cappy

Reputation score

Mm... there's more to power than a fancy hammer. I'm far more interested in a passive power of persuasion than something that can be easily granted and taken away. That kind of power is so very hard to take away, but requires even more effort to gain in the first place.

Luckily, some demons can be quite patient. After all, time is usually on our side.
Sometimes persuasion is alot easier with a hammer by your side,
Depends.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yeah, but that's still persuasive power based on the hammer rather than your personal charm. And while it's a nice inroad, makes it more likely for people to listen to you, losing the hammer will still lose you some status.