What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. Ap15 OUT!

the art for the npc portraits is really off putting. can i turn them off somehow?

I do like the game, the story is really great I had a ton of fun with it, thanks for this and I'll keep an eye out for more.

the art for the npc portraits is really off putting. can i turn them off somehow?

Can you tell me which npc you don't like? I assume that it's Thomlin and Aldis, right? Well, their pictures aren't great but (Especially Thomlin, I think) but well, they there and I don't fell like redoing them right now. I'd rather draw new one with Ravy instead.
You don't have a problem with Ela's and Marenne pic, right? I think these two are on par with main character pic so it's okay I guess...

For now there is no option to turn them of, but maybe if there's more of you who would want to turn them off I shall make it possible. It may be a little bit hard to do but probably I can do it. Let me know what do you guys think.

yea it was mostly the dudes/dog that stood out for me. the scene with the shota felt off too but i understand it cant be helped for the hscenes unless you go full 3d custom girl.

love the writing and protag enough to look past it.

For now there is no option to turn them of, but maybe if there's more of you who would want to turn them off I shall make it possible. It may be a little bit hard to do but probably I can do it. Let me know what do you guys think.

its been a while since i played but i dont remember anything like that being enough to annoy me, id rather you just spend that time creating more content :D

Can you tell me which npc you don't like? I assume that it's Thomlin and Aldis, right? Well, their pictures aren't great but (Especially Thomlin, I think) but well, they there and I don't fell like redoing them right now. I'd rather draw new one with Ravy instead.
You don't have a problem with Ela's and Marenne pic, right? I think these two are on par with main character pic so it's okay I guess...

I am not bothered, i'm simply hungry for more mana :)

my game freezes in Ravys room after she shows her panties to Thomlin when he jerks off. not sure if its a bug or if I did something out of turn :(

my game freezes in Ravys room after she shows her panties to Thomlin when he jerks off. not sure if its a bug or if I did something out of turn :(

Sent me your save file, please. You've probably done something unusual since only you got this problem. Tell me, your game feezes just after coming back from the forest or there is any text or something? What is the last thing that happens?

I got stuck and can't advance/revert though the game because I messed up quest orders. :( But thank you for historical accurate-ish equipments in this game.

Game get's dead freeze after third scene with masturbating boy(tried different scene variations) when heroine asking to come with him and gets his semen. She come home standing naked think about what happened, go near dress and it's over? no dialogue and contoller don't responding.

Game get's dead freeze after third scene with masturbating boy(tried different scene variations) when heroine asking to come with him and gets his semen. She come home standing naked think about what happened, go near dress and it's over? no dialogue and contoller don't responding.

how do I find this masturbating boy? And also is there a list of the scenes cause
am kinda bad at finding them apparently :(.

Nexano

Uh... oh... Now I know what is wrong... Dress is just blocking Ravy's movement. And now I can't fix it because I've added bunch new scenes... Well, here's the link to older version without this bug:

Download it, play this scene with older version and switch back to newest version. Sorry for your inconvenience... Or you just can not play this scene at all.

Imlerith
His talking about Thomlin so you can't really miss his so much. There is a complete walktrough on my patreon page. In one of free posts.

Download it, play this scene with older version and switch back to newest version. Sorry for your inconvenience... Or you just can not play this scene at all.

thx Nerion, sorry I didn't explain better.

I liked the bad ending.
I intentionally make Ravy loose and.. Hahahaha this game is awesome.
It gave me a lough xD

Next public release?

problem loading save file, they took too long to load

problem loading save file, they took too long to load

btw where to find the dog, i was finish slaying the bear but when i return to the forest the dog was no where to be find.

Back