What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully the end of the month. But Newface has been quiet, so I expect it'll be August instead, he usually posts some kind of update sometime before a release and he hasn't done so yet this summer.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Hopefully the end of the month. But Newface has been quiet, so I expect it'll be August instead, he usually posts some kind of update sometime before a release and he hasn't done so yet this summer.
Generally speaking, I upload some pictures or descriptions before updating if I have enough time to make progress, but if the time is tight, I usually don't have such time and ideas.

I wanted to add all the maps and related missions of collecting room decorations to the game at 1.088. But now i feel i am to naive before, but I will charge the pledge at the end of July and release 1.088 in August. No matter how many scheduled contents have been completed, it may be updated more contents again between August and September.because you have been waiting too long time.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
As usual waiting for more bondage scene. Also hoping some of them will have fun doing self bondage in their room and try to get out but have problem xd

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sometime back I was asked if I would upload a save with version 1.087 completed, since some of the fights can be pretty hard. Just now getting around to it since 1.088 will be out in a day or two hopefully.

At some point I save scummed Legend tier weapons with the Legend affix for every character (Except M3), so that equipment for characters I don't use as much would be easier to manage or just less important. Also to make the game a little easier since it's hard. M3 has a Legend affix accessory so she won't really be behind once I get her back, she's still ahead on experience too I think.

I beat all the boss fights in the crystal time room place except for "Heaven come" and "Eternal night", those two seem rather impossible. Particularly Heaven come since one of the bosses in that fight has instant death attacks and I don't know which if any accessories give resistance to it. "Evil sand" was possible with the help of the castle shield that gives physical evasion since they mostly use physical attacks, and Litis can counter them also. And for ultimate dragon king you just need a lot of fire resistance. Maybe sometime I'll figure out how to beat the last two, got a lot of great equipment from the other fights.

EDIT: Either save 4 or 5 are the one you want to use. I think 2 is saved right before where you lose M3 during the events of 1.087.

Attachments

Last edited:

nyansan

Reputation score
I think i finished 1.085, just beated Illia and she is wearing bondage armor. Where do i head next? Im clueless right now.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think i finished 1.085, just beated Illia and she is wearing bondage armor. Where do i head next? Im clueless right now.
I think you're in 1.086 now. Do you already have M3? 1.086 is summed up like so in the walkthrough...

1.086 process:Meet Hansen - capture Illia - go to Bridge of Faith from Illia's room - Sanctuary – Rape Palace 1F3F2F - defeat the Millanice Knights Sisters who escaped, just outside of Millanice castle

Pretty sure you need to look around the room where you defeated Illia. There's a statue that unlocks an exit through the back or something. I don't remember exactly it's been awhile, just click on everything.

EDIT: Added a couple of screenshots to illustrate.

Attachments

Last edited:

nyansan

Reputation score
I think you're in 1.086 now. Do you already have M3? 1.086 is summed up like so in the walkthrough...

1.086 process:Meet Hansen - capture Illia - go to Bridge of Faith from Illia's room - Sanctuary – Rape Palace 1F3F2F - defeat the Millanice Knights Sisters who escaped, just outside of Millanice castle

Pretty sure you need to look around the room where you defeated Illia. There's a statue that unlocks an exit through the back or something. I don't remember exactly it's been awhile, just click on everything.
Ok, thanks a lot!

I have only 1.085 walkthrough...

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, thanks a lot!

I have only 1.085 walkthrough...
That's the current one, for 1.086 and 1.087 you can just follow the dialogue. Newface posted about it at

knighthawk04

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone help answer my question? I just got the full game from NewFace and he mentions something about getting a pass for first time users. Where should I message him to get it? I've tried contacting him on Patreon, but should I e-mail him too?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone help answer my question? I just got the full game from NewFace and he mentions something about getting a pass for first time users. Where should I message him to get it? I've tried contacting him on Patreon, but should I e-mail him too?
Newface has some anti-piracy software set up that has an unique ID and password for each computer. Definitely e-mail him with your ID, and he will return you the password.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there anyone who's played 1.088 and knows what to do after insulting the sea goddess at the church?

EDIT: And how do you get back into the flying castle?

Last edited:

knighthawk04

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply! NewFace messaged me the password. Now I'm getting this error message right after the intro of the game. Currently on 1.088ver1fix1. Anyone know what this means or a fix to it?

Attachments

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyone who's played 1.088 and knows what to do after insulting the sea goddess at the church?

EDIT: And how do you get back into the flying castle?
There's an accessory you need to equip that gives you a skill to return to the castle. It's called Astrid Support Core.

A question of my own. Did anybody manage to finish the escape sequence? I completed 1.088 yesterday but I was thinking of doing it over to try to finish the escape sequence since Newface buffed the skills of the 2 girls. If you did finish it, what happens? I'm wondering what the benefit to finishing it is.

Thanks for the reply! NewFace messaged me the password. Now I'm getting this error message right after the intro of the game. Currently on 1.088ver1fix1. Anyone know what this means or a fix to it?
Not sure exactly, but did you set the language for non-unicode programs to simplified chinese?

Here's a picture for how to do it in windows 10. You'll have to switch it back to Japanese when playing most other hentai games. Also make sure you have the necessary RPGmaker files.

Attachments

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go to Marijoa and trigger a cutscene. Marijoa is the one north central-ish relative to global position of the Endless Sea.

There's an accessory you need to equip that gives you a skill to return to the castle. It's called Astrid Support Core.

A question of my own. Did anybody manage to finish the escape sequence? I completed 1.088 yesterday but I was thinking of doing it over to try to finish the escape sequence since Newface buffed the skills of the 2 girls. If you did finish it, what happens? I'm wondering what the benefit to finishing it is.
I got "Great work" #9, but eventually you come to an autolose battle (at least I think it was, bosses health was zero and didn't die).

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I got "Great work" #9, but eventually you come to an autolose battle (at least I think it was, bosses health was zero and didn't die).
The fights with 'Black Master' are unwinnable because he cannot die. I cheated my way through the escape sequence and got a Great Work as well as some other items for the castle bedrooms, along with cash and captured girls.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly I'm disappointed in the art of this update. The previous primary character designers ( the still unknown OG artist, as well as kcccc and possibly others?) were much more appealing. Whereas one of the new ones has like a 90s Taiwanese style, and the other - 金一堆, is suffering from serious affliction of the sameface syndrome. Lmao at the Gantz suit though. I would imagine the original artist(s) weren't available?

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
set chinese simply and restart computer,the detail in my past post