What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I translated the Titles menu. I don't think plus max hp actually gives you plus hp, just like how a small percentage of equips don't actually do what they say.
These are awesome, thank you. I guess egg spawning sacrifice is probably the best for sex battles, but semen poisoned is easier to get.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks to for the advice you guys gave me, I still intend to go back and farm some better gear from the challenges but I've been able to win fights a lot easier now with the dice and using some more defensive skills and I don't have to rely on Illa anymore.
I am missing M3 though as she was one of my powerhouses, is there a way to get her back yet or is that not untill later update?
Also the Sea Goddess is the light fight right?
As for the Astrid I got some of the mana stuff to recharge it but not sure where from, how do I get more and where shoulf I be looking for upgrades?
Thanks again guys.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to for the advice you guys gave me, I still intend to go back and farm some better gear from the challenges but I've been able to win fights a lot easier now with the dice and using some more defensive skills and I don't have to rely on Illa anymore.
I am missing M3 though as she was one of my powerhouses, is there a way to get her back yet or is that not untill later update?
Also the Sea Goddess is the light fight right?
As for the Astrid I got some of the mana stuff to recharge it but not sure where from, how do I get more and where shoulf I be looking for upgrades?
Thanks again guys.
Can't get M3 back yet... so sad! I was really looking forward to whatever happens to her after she got captured, lol.

I would use the crystals sparingly, I think the bigger ones are from bosses, but I'm not sure.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought Fang Mei's gang rape was cheesy but goddess of fuck the Fairy Goddess(frgt her name) is worst....
She makes my party fight each other for about 3 turns and I can barely recover back in time before she starts spamming that attack again...
What am I suppose do? Tank my own shiet while the enemy gets a free hit at the same time?!

godhand2395

Reputation score
Does anyone have any issue defeating Maurice/Spider lady in the Sex Arena (where she takes Litis hostage)? The walkthrough states that it is necessary to clear that battle in order to unlock a mercenary commission, but I can't seem to kill her. Everytime her health hits zero, she is still alive and kicking, even with all the other enemies dead.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought Fang Mei's gang rape was cheesy but goddess of fuck the Fairy Goddess(frgt her name) is worst....
She makes my party fight each other for about 3 turns and I can barely recover back in time before she starts spamming that attack again...
What am I suppose do? Tank my own shiet while the enemy gets a free hit at the same time?!
It's about timming again, I used the healers status immunity and physical damage nulification and it blocks the charm and the damage from the attacks she spams after.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
It's about timming again, I used the healers status immunity and physical damage nulification and it blocks the charm and the damage from the attacks she spams after.
Alrdy defeated her on the 3rd try. I just let the debuff dmg do the work while I kept sustaining the party...
She spammed that ability 3 times in a row and I was glad I didnt use Litis who insta-kills my gang if I brought her.
The damage was minimal but fuck was it annoying.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Alrdy defeated her on the 3rd try. I just let the debuff dmg do the work while I kept sustaining the party...
She spammed that ability 3 times in a row and I was glad I didnt use Litis who insta-kills my gang if I brought her.
and how about the boss battle with Yao aiyu(bondage battle and normal battle) and Eva?

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
and how about the boss battle with Yao aiyu(bondage battle and normal battle) and Eva?
Yao Aiyu wasnt much on both battles.
Not sure its because due to the items or buffs I equipped but her damage barely reached above 500 compared to Fang Mei and Fairy Goddess...
For Eva, I understand her attacks are more on dmg debuffs (poison, bleed,etc). However, it didn't threatened my party.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
坑神,全英文版有什么进展?主画师又是什么情况?

请不要听那些可爱的小萌新们。要有创新,刺激的重口味剧情哦。大多数的玩家应该也是这么想得吧。

还有敌人图鉴变空白的了。

Attachments

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Yao Aiyu wasnt much on both battles.
Not sure its because due to the items or buffs I equipped but her damage barely reached above 500 compared to Fang Mei and Fairy Goddess...
For Eva, I understand her attacks are more on dmg debuffs (poison, bleed,etc). However, it didn't threatened my party.
so are these battles funny or too easy ?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
坑神,全英文版有什么进展?主画师又是什么情况?

请不要听那些可爱的小萌新们。要有创新,刺激的重口味剧情哦。大多数的玩家应该也是这么想得吧。

还有敌人图鉴变空白的了。
圖鑒變空白基本每個新版本都會發生,目前沒有解決辦法

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Guys, I understand that there are... circumstances. But as this is an English forum we do expect you to communicate in English, at least in public threads.

BlitzAceRush

Lurker
Reputation score
so are these battles funny or too easy ?
I think they were at a good difficulty, outside of the escape battles nothing felt cheep or over turned I felt like I could win the fights without using cheep tattics or having cheep tactics used on me. In the past there were fights I felt the only way I could win was to get lucky like instant kill or bosses doing way, way too much damage and again your only way to win is hope the miss enough.
but these fights felt fair, even on some of the more dificult fights, once I knew what was going on, I could deal with it the second time or even adapt as it happened.
I'd say try and aim for this as the diffculty, not easy, but never feels like there was nothing I could do other that hope to get lucky.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.088V2 is out with new content!

I asked the dev in Chinese because I thought it might get him to open up about the status of the English translation and the main artist without fear of having to use a foreign language. People have been asking about the English translation for like over a year now on here and Patreon with no response.

Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

回答过了啊。。就在上面第一次提到请翻译的回复后

游戏完成后,我会回头对之前在新手期间做的早期内容做一些修改,改多大内容未知,我不想因此而重复翻译。

另外这游戏的脚本比较复杂,很多状态和功能脚本和中文绑定在一起,如果只是翻译游戏内容而对脚本知道怎么改的话,很有可能直接游戏无法运行
I realize that in this post, the dev says the game will be translated when it's finished due to the plans to edit the early parts and the difficulty in working with the scripts that are bound to the Chinese text. But hell, the post is two years old, the thread itself is six years old, and there's no end to the game in sight. Now, that's partly because the dev is passionate enough to create this wonderful 50+ hour game, and keeps providing updates to people who supported him in the past, for free. That's all well and good, but at some point, you have to give the prospective new consumer what they need.

Ostensibly, the dev has banned the sale of the game in China until it is complete because of piracy, so without an English translation, who the hell is the target audience supposed to be? Where does the funding come from?

The joke people made in the Baidu forums about having grandchildren, and their vas deferens becoming calcified before being able to play the game seems prophetic.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ostensibly, the dev has banned the sale of the game in China until it is complete because of piracy, so without an English translation, who the hell is the target audience supposed to be? Where does the funding come from?
Taiwan? Overseas Chinese?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
The market sizes are not comparable.
Target audience?
i had never thought this question and just begin the game from fun,when it go to patreon, it already too much chinese content and hard to translate.
In fact,i spend time on translating old version is not better than make new contents,and one time i try to translate a new project as a test into all-english,but i found that it's impossible if i use the rmvamaker chinese version.