What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
While I was browsing the internet I stumbled on something good:

It's a Chinese RPGmaker game that contains some of the more extreme stuff (pregnancy,lactation, guro and etc.).
Gameplay is like a standard RPGmaker game. The story is lineair and progresses after you go to point X to talk/fight Y. There are however sidequests besides the main storyline like capturing female enemies. The battles in this game has combat rape and losing to certain enemies/bosses has game over rape. The difficulty is quite easy at the start but it gets hard eventually since you need to use everything at your disposal to beat the game like upgrading your armor and weapons with stats and skills, switching partymembers since you can only have 4 characters fight at the same time and every character has their own class and using the right skill/magic/item at the right time.

Gallery for the 1.04 version:
Pixiv:

Outdated stuff in the spoiler.
Note 1: If you got a bitmap error while starting the game then delete game.rgss3a and it should work.

Note 2: Again it's Chinese so you might need to change your unicode to Chinese

Note 3: I do not take credit for anything and all thanks should go to the creator.

Note 4: You crash in 1.04 when clothing gets ripped off while you are pregnant. You can fix it by creating placeholder images or you can download a fixed folder and extract it into c\whereeveryouputthegame\graphics\battlers folder.

1.04 version:
And I appeared, bestowing upon them, the link of MEGA for them!

Fixed folder:
Here you go

Website where Newface (The creator) uploads his stuff:

坑神newface;551226 said:
now i have blog:

Other topic for the most recent updates and development:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25496

Want to see more? Go support him here:

Donate 50 dollars (+1 dollar for each update which is cumulative) through patreon to get the latest version which has a lot more content than the 1.04 version.
Patreon link:
Patreon has a middle ground where you can donate 5 or 25 dollars for an older version. If you have donated 50 dollars though patreon you will have to keep a 1 dollar support to get updates. Not sure if there are any other quirks for patreon since I am not on patreon myself.

Link for the 1.04 version in post #721:
https://ulmf.org/threads/evil-goddess.4554/page-37

Incase you don't know the 1.04 version isn't really a demo and more of an early build with some bugs that causes the game to crash. It does have a good amount of content.
Also nobody will share links for the latest version since this is drm protected.

Walkthrough covering everything through 1.085

If you have the latest version:
You need to change your unicode to Chinese (simplified) the first time the drm software unpacks the game or the game will crash due to missing files. The drm software will give you a code and will ask for a response. Mail the code to Newface (the creator) and he will send you the response to unlock the drm. Again he is fairly responsive.
You can't hook the game with a texthooker for a machine translation due to the drm. (I tried but the only way to hook is if you do some edits in the registry I think i.e. you basically have to crack the drm for a machine translation)
However the last few sections of the game are translated to English.

Gem translation:
Listed in order of the gem trader menu,

Elemental
红宝石 (Red Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element fire, +15% apply "burning" status Enchant Armor: fire element 90% as effective, "burning" status 90% as effective
蓝宝石 (Blue Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element ice. +15% apply "frozen" status Enchant Armor: ice element 90% as effective, "frozen" status 90% as effective
暗之石 (Dark Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element dark, +15 % apply "darkness" status Enchant Armor: dark element 90% as effective, "darkness" status 90% as effective
猛毒之石 (Poison Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element poison, +15% apply "poisoned" status Enchant Armor: poison element 90% as effective, "poisoned" status 90% as effective
圣光宝玉 (Holy light Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element holy Enchant Armor: holy element 90% as effective
疾风勾玉 (Gale Magatama) Enchant Weapon: Adds element wind, +15% apply "silenced" status, +20 attack speed Enchant Armor: wind 90% as effective, "silenced" status 90% as effective
雷之勾玉 (Thunder Magatama) Enchant Weapon: Adds element electric, +15% apply "stunned" status Enchant Armor: electric 90% as effective, "stunned" status 90% as effective
地之石 (Earth Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element earth, +15% apply "dizzy" status Enchant Armor: earth 90% as effective, "dizzy" status 90% as effective

Mid-tier
伤之石 (Wound Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +15% apply "bleeding" status Enchant Armor: "bleeding" 90% as effective
血之石 (Blood Gem) Enchant Weapon: +4% lifesteal Enchant Armor: +3%HP regen, drain 90% as effective
破甲之石 (Armorbreak Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +20% apply "armorbreak" status Enchant Armor: +5% Defense
牙之石 (Tooth Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +5% attack Enchant Armor: physical 95% as effective
破坏之石 (Destruction Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +3% critical rate Enchant Armor: +4% critical avoid
魔能之石 (Mana Gem) Enchant Weapon: +4% magical Attack Enchant Armor: +5% Magical defense, +5% MP regen

High-tier
紫电魔晶(Violet Lightning Crystal) Enchant Weapon: Adds element electric, +25% apply "stunned" status Enchant Armor: "stunned" status 70% as effective, +1% avoid, electric element 80% as effective
冰魔晶 ( Ice Crystal) Enchant Weapon: Adds element ice, +25% apply "frozen" status Enchant Armor: ice element 70% as effective, "frozen" status 65% as effective
火魔晶 (Fire Crystal) Enchant Weapon: Adds element fire, +25% apply "burning" status Enchant Armor: fire element 70% as effective, "burning" status 65% as effective
黑曜石 (Obsidian) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +40% apply "armorbreak" status Enchant Armor: +5% defense, physical element 95% as effective, +5% magical defense

Not yet in the menu
精准之石 (Accuracy Gem) Enchant Weapon: +10% Hit rate, +1% critical rate Enchant Armor: +3% avoid

Ultimate gems obtained from some Saint Adeline quest
剧毒魔珠 (Venomous Orb) Enchant Weapon: Adds element poison, +30% apply "poison" status, +15% apply "stunned" status Enchant Armor: poison element 60% as effective, "poisoned" status 50% as effective, "stunned" status 50% as effective
烈焰魔珠 (Flame Orb) Enchant Weapon: Adds element fire, +35% apply "burning" status Enchant Armor: fire element 60% as effect, "burning" status 50% as effective
寒冰魔珠 (Ice Orb) Enchant Weapon: Adds element ice, +35% apply "frozen" status Enchant Armor: ice element 60% as effective, "frozen" status 50% as effective

Last edited by a moderator:

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

Oh I remember stumbling upon this game and beat it but couldn't be bothered to come up with a description of it. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

FYI, there's a direct link to the files he uploaded I think, and there's a version 1.04.

pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=3137907155&view=share#category/type=0

direct link to 1.04:
pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=3137907155&shareid=3081853480

Supposed changes to 1.04: (In chinese)
galgame.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=248208&extra=&page=1

Its a lot easier to play 1.04 (and less frustrating) since you will not get binded nearly as much due to having more clothing to be ripped off, although using google trans it seems to be a bit more buggy.

There's also some WoW style looting system built-in, with somewhat randomly generated stats.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Then do you know what to do after spider boss? Or is that it for now?

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont know what to do ... I got raped by the first guys and then? If I try to beat the girl in the guild I get killed 1 hit ... If I try to fight the girl in the Pub im 1 Hit .... i have no Idea where to go / what to do ...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have no more powerful image in full screen.
Anyone know what I need to press to change the thank you.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's usually f4 i think
sorry this it es not XD
i have black rand.
've Pressed something and now I do not know what further.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry this it es not XD
i have black rand.
've Pressed something and now I do not know what further.
my copy of vx says alt +enter but id be shocked if you didnt try that allready

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont know what to do ... I got raped by the first guys and then? If I try to beat the girl in the guild I get killed 1 hit ... If I try to fight the girl in the Pub im 1 Hit .... i have no Idea where to go / what to do ...
Ah if i remember correctly you need to fight some girl in the top left house in the 1st town that is sitting on a chair and NOT the purple girl behind the desk. After the fight you will lure her to the bandits. Don't forget to talk to the sleeping bandits in the bandit castle though or she won't spawn.

Do note: Don't fight that purple girl behind the desk untill you are atleast lvl 18. You get a hscene when you beat her. After that you can beat her again but i havent done that yet cuz in the 2nd battle she will hit you for about 2k damage... she even has a lifesteal skill then that hits each teammember for 1.5k+ damage.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my copy of vx says alt +enter but id be shocked if you didnt try that allready
it ok it the game XD

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Then do you know what to do after spider boss? Or is that it for now?
Oh after the spider boss, agree to have sex with the spider chick in the cell. This should spawn mini spiders in the cell afterwards. Then buy a tentacle (5000) from the spider chick. Use the tentacle on the dragon hunter chick next cell over and then go back to the big bed on the main floor to recruit her. There's (nonexistant/placeholder) CG before the tentacle thing if I recall right though, but the above is the most important thing.

Now with three people in the team, go to the castle town and talk to the guard standing to the castle to attack her and the story continues from there.

You can farm money in the arena thing in the town worst case if you dont have enough cash.

Also you can use the tentacle on the dragon girl for a special item drink that has some nice buffs.

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload this to a better site?

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so the download page for this game has apparently been loading for the past two hours.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would suggest using the link for vers 1.04 (posted on page 7 or so), instead of the link provided. Also, you will probably get a -much- faster download using Thunder, although truth told I am pretty sure Thunder has spyware in it.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would suggest using the link for vers 1.04 (posted on page 7 or so), instead of the link provided. Also, you will probably get a -much- faster download using Thunder, although truth told I am pretty sure Thunder has spyware in it.
well the issue is moreso in that the download page itself is still refusing to load, and its been I think abut 4 hours of my computer attempting to load it. Meanwhile all else loads with ease. Therefore it's going to be a tad easier if someone could be kind enough to put it onto a more accessible site.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BAM! Ninja link!

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not bad, but as far as I can tell there's more involved in the 1.04 release.

Not a whole lot more, but it's a smaller download, and I was able to get it running out of the box, unlike the 1.03 "perfect" they've got on their main release.

(Direct link is at shareid=3081853480&uk=3137907155)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I appeared, bestowing upon them, the link of MEGA for them!

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So when and where do I get other party members? Or random encounters? This game is pretty hard without those.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the MEGA links guys.

Nice to see Translation Aggregator works fine once you tell it to translate from Chinese