What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does this game have Multiple Endings and Bad Ends?
One bad end at the end of the game and no multiple endings... In fact the game has many faults that i in particular couldn't overlook such as it being linear as heck, the author throwing balance out of the window after the first half of the game (we're talking about enemies being invulnerable to essentially everything but the strongest skills and bosses spamming bullshit instant kill attacks every turn type lack of balance), as well as every single side character having way more H-scenes than the main character herself, which is just stupid...

I know this isn't what you've asked but it serves as both a warning and a sort of preview of what to expect if you do decide to actually play this game... Heck if you actually want the good stuff go for Lady knight saga or Lily knight saga instead as both are much better offerings from the author that made this game, and those were him at his best in my opinion at least...

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One bad end at the end of the game and no multiple endings... In fact the game has many faults that i in particular couldn't overlook such as it being linear as heck, the author throwing balance out of the window after the first half of the game (we're talking about enemies being invulnerable to essentially everything but the strongest skills and bosses spamming bullshit instant kill attacks every turn type lack of balance), as well as every single side character having way more H-scenes than the main character herself, which is just stupid...

I know this isn't what you've asked but it serves as both a warning and a sort of preview of what to expect if you do decide to actually play this game... Heck if you actually want the good stuff go for Lady knight saga or Lily knight saga instead as both are much better offerings from the author that made this game, and those were him at his best in my opinion at least...
Well i can say this title from tsukinomizu are the worst in terms of balance at later half of the game and lack the strategy like most previous title(but still fun to play and winable for all the boss fight). I would recommend Lily knight saga too than this title because there's already good chunk of english translation , and have more unique strategy fight that depends on your weapon picks at the start of the game (while this title doesnt have that, but it's still great than most game out there). Another title after Lily knight Saga and before this title are Naedoko Demon's Ground are great too.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
as long as you understand the mechanics (element types etc) its not as bad as you make it out to be. But yeah its a hentai game, dont expect the best balance and stuff.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
as long as you understand the mechanics (element types etc) its not as bad as you make it out to be. But yeah its a hentai game, dont expect the best balance and stuff.
Dude, if it were only that much of an issue, i wouldn't have any problems with it, but when your top of the line damage dealers equipped with top tier equipment specifically chosen to counter a particular type of enemy can barely scratch the said enemy with both normal attacks and low to medium level skills, than that means the game has some serious issues unrelated to the player's competence level...

And don't give me the whole "it's a hentai game, so it's a given that it won't be well balanced" thing... In fact T.O.D. is one of the few H-game authors that actually makes games that would be good enough even without the H-content, and it is one of his selling points along with the quality of writing among other things.

Just to get things straight i'm actually a fan of T.O.D. and i count his H-circle as one of the few top of the line circles out there with the usual suspects like Scale Garden and Acerola being mediocre in comparison, but his last two games that being Gemini Fort and this game namely Nightmare Girls were giant flops compared to all of his previous work for a number of reasons some of which i've already addressed in my previous post...

Ivab

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's a way to refight bosses in this game? You get the CG scene for beating them, but it would be nice to see some of the battle cut-ins again.

Any way to do this besides keeping savefiles right before each boss?

Reputation score
Yeah I liked all of this circle's games even the early ones where you just got a game over if you lose but I just can't get into it. Also the battle costumes just don't do it for me.

HowlerLeech

Reputation score
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I don't know where to find the cards to put in the museum basement. Someone posted a "walkthrough" on some stuff, but either the cards are missable or it's incomplete.

Last edited:

What

Reputation score
Sorry if this is kind of off-topic, but looks like their new game is going to release on the 20th. (If anyone cares)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry if this is kind of off-topic, but looks like their new game is going to release on the 20th. (If anyone cares)
Oh neat. I hope its in a similar vein as this one, though I'm not getting my hopes up.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh neat. I hope its in a similar vein as this one, though I'm not getting my hopes up.
Nope, it is actually again a spinoff mini game featuring that raven haired slave knight leaf from lily knight saga (the girl with the huge ass zweihander) saving her imperial highness princess marika from the machinations of Kurii (the recruitable cute alchemist from woman knight saga)...

Basically those two got stuck on a sex trap island resort where kurii is making famous people go trough a sex trap dungeon gauntlet (forcibly of course) and record the whole thing in a reality program sort of way all the while collaborating with the succubusses that live there for some unknown reason... Leaf of course has to save the princesses ass (and ovaries) because she got kidnapped and turned into a sexual TV attraction (Mario reference, huh...)

The game will feature five dungeons each of them being dedicated to one particular fetish (first dungeon is tentacles, the second one is breast expansion/milking, the third will be all about futanari, while the other two are still unknown for now but one at least will be all about pregnancy/birth), with plenty of other events unrelated to the dungeon itself with varying fetishes and looking trough the unpacked resources shows plenty of content (TOD left about 50% of CG's in the trial version so there is plenty to see)... The trial version only goes up until the end of the first dungeon (and no you can't access the rest of the game by deleting the trial version golem because there are no maps for the rest of the game in)...

Just to clarify the game also features combat (unarmed combat as leaf was tricked into relinquishing her trusty sword at the begining of the game) with combat rape as well as ROL...

Also, the whole thing is entirely whacky and lighthearted just like all the TOD's previous games...

Last edited:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope, it is actually again a spinoff mini game featuring that raven haired slave knight leaf from lily knight saga (the girl with the huge ass zweihander) saving her imperial highness princess marika from the machinations of Kurii (the recruitable cute alchemist from woman knight saga)...

Basically those two got stuck on a sex trap island resort where kurii is making famous people go trough a sex trap dungeon gauntlet (forcibly of course) and record the whole thing in a reality program sort of way all the while collaborating with the succubusses that live there for some unknown reason... Leaf of course has to save the princesses ass (and ovaries) because she got kidnapped and turned into a sexual TV attraction (Mario reference, huh...)

The game will feature five dungeons each of them being dedicated to one particular fetish (first dungeon is tentacles, the second one is breast expansion/milking, the third will be all about futanari, while the other two are still unknown for now but one at least will be all about pregnancy/birth), with plenty of other events unrelated to the dungeon itself with varying fetishes and looking trough the unpacked resources shows plenty of content (TOD left about 50% of CG's in the trial version so there is plenty to see)... The trial version only goes up until the end of the first dungeon (and no you can't access the rest of the game by deleting the trial version golem because there are no maps for the rest of the game in)...

Just to clarify the game also features combat (unarmed combat as leaf was tricked into relinquishing her trusty sword at the begining of the game) with combat rape as well as ROL...

Also, the whole thing is entirely whacky and lighthearted just like all the TOD's previous games...
Yes I did :) (at least I tried)
If it would be ok for you, I would use your description too - of course with your name.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yes I did :) (at least I tried)
If it would be ok for you, I would use your description too - of course with your name.
Sure go ahead, i don't mind...

Also be aware that there are some things that i didn't exactly bother writing about like the succubus queen Hermia (she is just super cute) who is a major character in the plot (the only thing we know right now is the fact that while she seemingly collaborates with Kurii, she does so reluctantly which would make sense as Kurii is aside from being an alchemist also a very powerful mage), the fact that in the resources of the trial there are standing pictures of Stella (the main character of woman knight saga and arguably the one most powerful entity in the world all of the games take place in), so she is bound to make an appearance at some point of the game and this is just my guess potentially bash Kurii's head in and drag her back to their kingdom in the end (Kurii was one of Stella's traveling companions and is thus also very famous herself, so whatever mischief she causes affects the reputation of the kingdom they both belong to making it unlikely that she is going to get away with it without paying the price eventually)...

Also an interesting fact is that the princess got kidnapped after both she and Leaf were debuffed with mass sleep magic (Kurii's specialty aside from thunder magic and healing are exactly sleep and paralytic debuffs and her being way above both of them in terms of level makes her the only possible culprit, which is something she doesn't exactly even try to hide)...

All of this isn't exactly that important, just consider them to be some fun facts that people don't really need to know, unless they really want to (again the stuff about the possible ending is all just my speculation so take it with a grain of salt)...

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow, it's been so long. Can't wait to play the full version

if this a spinoff does it mean the game was short?

does trap island don't have their own forum discussion?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Tomorrow's the day ladies and gents'
Um, actually i think not, as Tanabe (TOD aka Tanabe OverDrive) only said that he applied the game to DLSite and he estimates it will be uploaded there on the 20th, but the actual date of sale is up to DLSite itself and so he also mentioned there being a very possible margin of error of several days at least...

I mean i may be mistaken here (i wish i am) and it really gets a release tomorrow as i can't wait for the game enough but i don't think i am...

Last edited:

Soiri

Reputation score
I miss the defeat scene 7, how I get it?
I have all the bestiary except the numbers 161 and 162, maybe is one of this? idk, someone know if it is and where find them?

Last edited:

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There are a few I seem to be missing, however, I can't seem to find this one in particular. Is it back at the Gym or something? Where the three kids were peeping through that weird Eye Thing?
1597569190212.png

Soiri

Reputation score
There are a few I seem to be missing, however, I can't seem to find this one in particular. Is it back at the Gym or something? Where the three kids were peeping through that weird Eye Thing?
View attachment 34083
Yes, you need to find all the boys around the town and have done the scene of the Photoshoot, then go to the gym for the scene