What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

The "it's complicated" lends weight to an internal theory of mine (I'm not going to explain it.. it's complicated :p) of how things are done.
Nothing you imagine could be stranger than reality.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, I hope that one day, when all of this is in the past enough that it wouldn't hold any legal or business risk for you anymore, you'll get down and make a decent blog post about all these shenanigans. Post like these just makes me interested in what goes down in the team.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, I hope that one day, when all of this is in the past enough that it wouldn't hold any legal or business risk for you anymore, you'll get down and make a decent blog post about all these shenanigans. Post like these just makes me interested in what goes down in the team.
If my theory holds true, they specifically -can't- talk about it.

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If my theory holds true, they can talk about it all they want, but only as long as they can choke down the endless flood of leeches that mysteriously surges forth from the mouth and nasal cavities of any Nutaku employee that reveals their company secrets.

Yeah, I'm onto you guys.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who don't follow discord or /jp/ thread, one of devs said edit will be reverted on launch:

This one:

Ow, that picture hurt my eye to look at nutaku version lol. She looks too derpy!!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any one have a program to proxy canadian ip?

im using SoftEther VPN Client Manager but funny enough, with all the country's i can spoof, no one is spoofing canada.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried the DMM version and will give the Nutaku version a try. Hope the last few pages of censorship talk will lead to no edits. Osawari was and still is a travesty. Even though the H isn't front and center I'll support the no-censorship brigade. :cool:

On a game-related note, what is the usefulness of the friends list? Is it used to populate the guest party or anything else? I have no friends on DMM lol.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what is the usefulness of the friends list? Is it used to populate the guest party or anything else?
1. Yes, your list of available guest parties is populated from your friend list first. Having full-rainbow friends is essential for clearing extra-crazy-hard optional dungeons.
2. There's option to share raid bosses with friends only, so you get extra bosses coming your way if you have many active friends.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If my theory holds true, they can talk about it all they want, but only as long as they can choke down the endless flood of leeches that mysteriously surges forth from the mouth and nasal cavities of any Nutaku employee that reveals their company secrets.

Yeah, I'm onto you guys.
You know, i actually think the Nutaku guys are just some cool guys, having their fun telling people everything is top secret and has a dank and secret past.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, i actually think the Nutaku guys are just some cool guys, having their fun telling people everything is top secret and has a dank and secret past.
Or the Nutaku guys themselves have a dark secret past!

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nothing secret here. We've posted about our problems with processors several times on ULMF, 4Chan, and elsewhere.

That said, we've turned a corner with the release of FKG. When the game launches on Thursday, barring some disaster, you'll get to see that for yourself.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is interesting. The way to really differentiate it for sure is to have height comparison with another character, which we can't do here anyway.

Height doesn't mean much, though. Anya's short, but she's not a loli or even an oppai loli. She's what you'd call a "short stack," which is to say she's small but has mature curves.

It's 100% based in appearance and overall body frame balance.

DISCLAIMER: Some of the heights on that chart don't exactly make sense, so take it with a grain of salt.

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku has censored crosses and swords before, there's no telling what rules they're going by. I'm hoping someone really defects from you guys and leaks company secrets, so that we get to learn the whole saga.

But they say they're done with this now, and I'm willing to trust them, unless they go and have another "accident". They have also chosen a good time to do this, because FKG is a game that rose to stardom mostly because it treated its users well, rather than having exceptional gameplay.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So the game comes out super soon. Is there a recommended starting tips and tricks list?

What missions to focus on? Certain characters to focus on? Silly things to avoid (Like saving your slivers for class up in Aegis instead of using them to cost reduce).

I want to start strong :-D

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The most important thing is that you should always do the fairy dailies on Wednesday and Sunday. Ignore everything else for these days and clear the fairy maps as frequently as you can. Other than that, it's a good idea to save up your flower stones until you can do the 11x roll, use your search seeds before you level (they reset at level-up) and be sure to get the first few event girls maxed, since they also happen to be the best event girls.

Once you have a decent enough team to tackle the intermediate/advanced fairy dailies, it's not a bad idea to drop a couple flower stones on stamina refills for these maps to get an extra power boost for Lavender and Edelweiss, which have medal collection events. Canadian and "Canadian" folk will completely trash these events because they had an extra week to level their girls, but beginning players will struggle to tackle them.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The most important thing is that you should always do the fairy dailies on Wednesday and Sunday. Ignore everything else for these days and clear the fairy maps as frequently as you can. Other than that, it's a good idea to save up your flower stones until you can do the 11x roll, use your search seeds before you level (they reset at level-up) and be sure to get the first few event girls maxed, since they also happen to be the best event girls.

Once you have a decent enough team to tackle the intermediate/advanced fairy dailies, it's not a bad idea to drop a couple flower stones on stamina refills for these maps to get an extra power boost for Lavender and Edelweiss, which have medal collection events. Canadian and "Canadian" folk will completely trash these events because they had an extra week to level their girls, but beginning players will struggle to tackle them.
Wait, they do not reset account before worldwide release? How the fuck is that fair? I thought that the one week early release was essentially a beta test. Damn, I need a proxy in Canada...

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Height doesn't mean much, though. Anya's short, but she's not a loli or even an oppai loli. She's what you'd call a "short stack," which is to say she's small but has mature curves.

DISCLAIMER: Some of the heights on that chart don't exactly make sense, so take it with a grain of salt.
Well, to be fair I didn't imply that height is the main account. But taking it into the account would give us better comprehension of it. And I can guarantee it, Anya isn't loli. If you familiar with wazakita's work you'll notice it.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All you gotta do is look at that AW booty.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the game comes out super soon. Is there a recommended starting tips and tricks list?

What missions to focus on? Certain characters to focus on? Silly things to avoid (Like saving your slivers for class up in Aegis instead of using them to cost reduce).

I want to start strong :-D
Here's the English wiki for the DMM version: .

Not all of it is going to be completely relevant as the DMM version's undergone a number of changes and is at least a few revisions ahead of the one Nutaku has... but most of the FAQ and stuff should apply.