What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

1. They declared there are no edits in FKG, and then turns out they publicly lied to us. This alone is more than enough reason.

"Lying" is a bit strong of a word.

Yes, Nordland went on record saying that there shouldn't be edits, but she's probably clueless about this. That's another problem entirely, but I doubt she actively lied about this.

Likewise, Nameless DID say "We currently have NO modifications in FKG. If everything goes well we will continue this trend," so come Monday, we can hold him to this statement tomorrow and see if Asagao gets reverted.

If it turns out that they can't, or that other lolis will follow the trend, then yeah, time to riot.

i stopped playing aigis a while back, before any loli characters, i quit osawari island very early. the only game i am still into since launch is dragon tactic but we dont have any loli.

so i gotta ask, which loli did they edit to be uncensored that they originally censored and which game? i would like to see loli in DT but so far the loli units have been completely removed from DT so i guess we are not making our voice heard loud enough. it sucks that the one game i am supporting financially is the one i enjoy the most, but seems to be the one currently the most censored... i can't seem to have both enjoyment and loli in one game.

Aigis just got the broken loli Aisha, with her scenes completely intact.

Osawari's been pushing the envelope for a while (see mouse twins, whose bodies are unchanged but hair color changed to "avoid incestuous overtones"), even before the launch edits (especially Hametena) started getting reverted. There's still stupid edits here and there and not all the lolis have been fixed to my knowledge (Goma plz), but they've largely relaxed their censorship.

Can't speak for DT.

Last edited:

Right now, we're still getting mixed messages. The current mod on Discord chat isn't helping with his... lack of receptive behavior, to put it nicely.

I take offence to that :> I admitted mistake (3 times but i guess people were to busy hating on me how horrible i am to actually read that) as i was bit rilled with that loli with tits 4x bigger than her head that certain person posted (chat is all age sfw mind you) and said it's ok to continue discussion, but people preferred to rage how i'm abusing my power and being a dick after i banned some retard with swastika in his avatar who shouted "heil hitler" and posted dismembered corpse, and how it's not ok that we don't have +18 chat and how we totally need to have +18 chat... so yeah it's all mod fault.

Last edited:

So, sword hilts getting removed? I'm pretty sure that's the handle for people to grip their hands to swing the sword with a guard to prevent the opposing sword slashing at your hand too easily right?

Had to look it up on google to be really sure?

What's so arousing about a sword hilt that it had to be removed?

What's so arousing about a sword hilt that it had to be removed?
I don't know. I doubt Nutaku knows either. I have it on good word that they determine what to censor next by throwing an intern into their Official Nutaku Censorship Chasm and reading his liver after the bottomless darkness spits it out.

Headphones are recommended during weekly Nutaku Censorship Sessions to block out bloodcurdling screams, desperate pleas of mercy and other annoying noises that may distract valuable Nutaku employees from reaching communion with the Great Spirit of Censorship that inhabits the Chasm.

I take offence to that :> I admitted mistake (3 times but i guess people were to busy hating on me how horrible i am to actually read that) as i was bit rilled with that loli with tits 4x bigger than her head that certain person posted (chat is all age sfw mind you) and said it's ok to continue discussion, but people preferred to rage how i'm abusing my power and being a dick after i banned some retard with swastika in his avatar who shouted "heil hitler" and posted dismembered corpse, and how it's not ok that we don't have +18 chat and how we totally need to have +18 chat... so yeah it's all mod fault.

Don't pretend you weren't conducting yourself in an immature way. When people are righteously mad about something and all you do is fan the flames and censor their discussion before they can do anything to correct themselves about it, you aren't helping matters.

The Eiken pic wasn't even that bad. Distasteful, sure, but that's like a 10+ year old pic and you're talking to a community that's largely 18+ and has seen far worse than that.

The "nazi moron" was obviously a shitposter unrelated to the discussion of art edits.

Last edited:

censor their discussion before they can do anything to correct themselves about it, you aren't helping matters.
Only other thing i censored was someone mentioning laser dicks

The Eiken pic wasn't even that bad. Distasteful, sure, but that's like a 10+ year old pic and you're talking to a community that's largely 18+ and has seen far worse than that.
I'm reffering to other picture posted by other user that i deleted. If you are interested what it was PM me on chat, i'll give you user name and you will be able to ask him and decide for yourself.

I havn't censored ANYTHING else. People jumped on me when i given my opinion about edits because supposedly i'm not entitled to it as a mod.

Quite frankly i will not defend myself here as i feel no more reason for it as you are constantly attacking me on chat anyways.

Last edited:

i stopped playing aigis a while back, before any loli characters

You say that like we have more than just the one we only just got less than two weeks ago.

People jumped on me when i given my opinion about edits because supposedly i'm not entitled to it as a mod.

You would think knowing how not to talk to an angry mob would be common sense, but apparently common sense is lacking in some people. They'd rather poke the sleeping bear and then play the victim when it attacks.

ah, thought there would be more by then.

in that case, i stopped after the karma event finished.

Well Nutaku will try really hard to convince you that Shiho is a loli (she's not), but we're missing all of them that aren't Aisha. And a few small/flat-chested adult units, too.

Well Nutaku will try really hard to convince you that Shiho is a loli (she's not)
If I recall, she technically is a loli, but an oppai one. Solano, Rika, and Marie, I believe, are as well

Shiho is petite, but she has small boobs. Not oppai loli.

Solano is definitely an oppai loli.

Rika is somewhere in between, and Marie is developed enough to not be anywhere close to loli/petite level.

Pics here.
Shiho:
Solano:
Rika:
Marie:

ps. mine is this
Yl18EvL.png

Looks loli, better give her even bigger tits just to be safe.

Shiho is petite, but she has small boobs. Not oppai loli.
Marie is developed enough to not be anywhere close to loli/petite level.
Are you certain? I remember people saying Shiho is an Oppai Loli. As for Marie, I was going by what people have said on the wiki. Plus, there's lore involved too, like how that Gold Bishop looks like she's loli, but she's actually a dwarf who's like a billion years old or something.

Are you certain? I remember people saying Shiho is an Oppai Loli. As for Marie, I was going by what people have said on the wiki. Plus, there's lore involved too, like how that Gold Bishop looks like she's loli, but she's actually a dwarf who's like a billion years old or something.

Did you, um, not look at the pics below?

All of those girls are humans, as far as I'm aware.

Did you, um, not look at the pics below?

All of those girls are humans, as far as I'm aware.
Sure, they may look like fully developed mature young women if you just went by pictures. However, like in some (or most) Anime they may have the most curvy, busty figures, but in actuality they're underage. That's what I mean in terms of lore.

But oppai loli isn't a "lore term". It's strictly about character design. Are you confusing it with another loli term?

But oppai loli isn't a "lore term". It's strictly about character design. Are you confusing it with another loli term?
Character design? Was the definition changed then? I was always under the assumption that Oppai Lolis are younger girls, usually underage, that have large busts.

For example, Cleo from Break Blade is what I'd consider an "Oppai Loli", as she has a figure and bust of a mature woman, but in actuality she's 12 years old.

Age has nothing to do with oppai lolis, or even regular lolis.

Looking young =/= being young. If she doesn't look young, she's not loli.

Therefore, your example isn't an oppai loli at all.

Oppai lolis are lolis with big boobs. That's it. Literally sticking big cup sizes on a loli. The rest of their body is loli-like.

Age has nothing to do with oppai lolis, or even regular lolis.

Looking young =/= being young. If she doesn't look young, she's not loli.

Therefore, your example isn't an oppai loli at all.
Interesting, what an odd term. So, going by that a 40 year old woman can be considered an oppai loli, if her figure matched to the design. Alright then, I concede to that, and apologize for my assumptions. However I'm a bit curious, what would Cleo be classified as?

Back