What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Damn, just felt like awakening Vincent for some undead purging and it turns out I need some healers and witches. I guess I know what I gotta farm now.

Gotta AW Vincent badly now that I've been blocked from doing it.

Also Stray is best girl by far.

I'm also dying to min cost my Stray for the arrive of Skill awakenings.

Unfortunately, they just buffed Pirates again on DMM. This time they buffed their range. Now Rachel out-ranges Stray.

It was on this day that tears were shed.

Unfortunately, they just buffed Pirates again on DMM. This time they buffed their range. Now Rachel out-ranges Stray.

archers were better options in most cases for me atleast they may still be i dont use them that often on either versions

Does her skill also hits 5 enemies at the same time? My interest is not their range.

Finally we get new event!

-----------------------------------
Maintenance Details
-----------------------------------
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Daughter of the King of the Dead" begins

Does her skill also hits 5 enemies at the same time? My interest is not their range.

Anelia can at 310 range, just -10 from Stray.

And it is the point! Stray was range master, but now they let Rachel surpass him. In the Character Profile Vol. 1 official book, they even had a mini-comic centered around Stray winning a range contest, even beating Nanaly, Rachel, and others. Now they changed it. It isn't fair. STRAY WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE.

Last edited:

So nutaku are asking people on twitter what sort of character they want made for aigis and most importantly who we want to draw it, I'd go with almost any of the artists that have already got units in the game.

And if you don't know who drew what, look at this.

I don't like the idea of this, but I'd rather it be done well than done poorly.

Last edited:

Reiterating what I replied on that tweet, this should be the absolute last thing on their minds when the game as is is still so far behind. We don't even have a single sapphire unit, why on earth would they think about making their own unit first?

Then again, based on their own suggestions, I can't tell if this is a genuine idea or an elaborate mockery of a troll.

I agree that getting our updates on par with DMM should be top priority.

This might be a Nutaku exclusive Sapphire? I hope that doesn't mean we won't get the current Sapphires.

As long as the art isn't terrible as two recent nutaku exclusive cards that came out for angelic saga.

none of the peropero, angelic saga or osawari island nutaku exclusives have been any good. is it that hard to find a good western artist? there are tons on patreon so where the heck are they commissioning from?

might be the budget section of hentai-foundry...

I agree that getting our updates on par with DMM should be top priority.

This might be a Nutaku exclusive Sapphire? I hope that doesn't mean we won't get the current Sapphires.

i wouldent expect any current sapphire units ever as there all from out of game purchases or other dmm promotions id welcome our own custom sapphires though
but some people on both sides will complain if we get custom sapphires and lose out on dmms sapphires and dmm lose out on ours

i also share eab1990s view on this our events and missed units should come first

Last edited:

i wouldent expect any current sapphire units ever as there all from out of game purchases or other dmm promotions id welcome our own custom sapphires though
but some people on both sides will complain if we get custom sapphires and lose out on dmms sapphires and dmm lose out on ours

i also share eab1990s view on this our events and missed units should come first

Somehow I have hard time believing that japanese will complain about the two recent exclusives that came out for nutaku angelic saga. They might hear about new exclusives and then about to get mad and go to website to check out what it looks like and then go.. oh nevermind. We don't even want them and move on. I know this because I don't want the so called exclusive with meh art.

Somehow I have hard time believing that japanese will complain about the two recent exclusives that came out for nutaku angelic saga. They might hear about new exclusives and then about to get mad and go to website to check out what it looks like and then go.. oh nevermind. We don't even want them and move on. I know this because I don't want the so called exclusive with meh art.

as isnt even a thing on dmm its been deleted iirc so theres no one left to complain

Last edited:

as isnt even a thing on dmm its been deleted iirc so theres no one left to complain

I know it is deleted but just saying if angelic saga is still up on dmm.

I was hoping that Nutaku would find someway to add, maybe like Platinum+ ticket but for Sapphires, or putting them in the Trading Post for a while.

If they're planning a Nutaku original character, that's pretty exciting. It's something I've always wanted to ask about since they licensed the game for the west.

I can understand not wanting to fall behind the DMM releases. Content seems to always be coming out and other forms of media (anime & manga specifically) are pretty much in the process of ironing out simultaneous releases. But I don't think that should dissuade the Nutaku staff from doing something like introduce an original character.

there is a positive to an original character though. that means we don't have to wait for her/him (would any one even ask for a male exclusive?). unlike events that take time to go through. the unit is just simple put in when every they need feel the need to or just activate it when they feel the time is right if it is already patched in.

Tarakanovich seems not that bad compared to Silly Girl shit, but his style doesn't match Aigis at all, I can't imagine his unit blending into it.

InCase is just.... what? Nutaku, you better be joking, this guy cannot draw unit sprites. How its even possible to specialize on hosting Japanese games and be so completely lacking in aesthetic sense and ability to discern good art?

If Nutaku wants to pander players instead pissing them off, they should stop being such cheap asses and just pay some pixiv top 100 to do the job. THAT would show they are serious about game.

Tarakanovich seems not that bad compared to Silly Girl shit, but his style doesn't match Aigis at all, I can't imagine his unit blending into it.

InCase is just.... what? Nutaku, you better be joking, this guy cannot draw unit sprites. How its even possible to specialize on hosting Japanese games and be so completely lacking in aesthetic sense and ability to discern good art?

If Nutaku wants to pander players instead pissing them off, they should stop being such cheap asses and just pay some pixiv top 100 to do the job. THAT would show they are serious about game.

InCase doesn't seem bad? Although, you bring out a good point with that. There probably isn't any artist who could make competent pixel sprite art regardless of how good the character art is. What they need is to find someone who can do the in-game sprites well.

Back