What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

anyone with flamel wont find a better priest warrior till aix even without flamel sera is a questionable investment at best as ive had my sera on dmm at aw40 max cost shes done just fine to tide my pw needs over till lucia then flamel popped up

Last edited:

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That was a disappointing gold rush. Didn't get a single cost reduction from all the golds (or plats) I've combined. :(

Oh well, got a bunch of xp out of it, that's nice too.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

12 runs still no elaine
Same here, feels bad man.
Granted, Kerry is one of the most do not want female gold units out there (the poor lass), so I won't cry if I just skip her, I suppose.
Even though she could be precious AW fodder, I've got three of her gathering dust in the barracks already.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty, last runs done.
Main
Fedora - 7
Stray - 25
Mehlis - 2
Lyche - 2
Betty - 12
Kojuro - 11 (Unsuccessful)
Kerry - 11 (Unsuccessful)

Alt
Fedora - 6
Stray - 30 (Unsuccessful)
Mehlis - 7
Lyche - 21
Betty - 6 (Unsuccessful)
Kojuro - 7 (Unsuccessful)
Kerry - 6 (Unsuccessful)

The Alt somehow got the luck I thought the Main would have, but either way both of them got Lyche (still surprised the Main got her in only 2 runs) and like I said I didn't care if I got horrible RNG for the rest of the event, as long as I got her. Though apparently majority of the horrible RNG went to the Alt. Comparing to the , it kinda seems like the Main got better luck overall even though it was unsuccessful in getting the last two Golds.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ehh, only got 3 (I think?) of all, but honestly, I didn't even really try. I got my SC from 3 starring everything, if I got the unit while I was doing that, good, if not, oh well. I did try for Lyche because she is useful even on DMM, but considering that I already had the rest, I just couldn't get myself to give a fuck. I did get a whole lot of Rika duplicates, but considering that she was already mincost/maxskill, I just sold those.

Also, another item collection event. Great. I barely started to recover from the last one. So I either invest into the game again to get a good version or I get thrash. Fantastic.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

Maaaaan, I hope they end up bringing Aigis Eng to iOS. The DMM-iOS account linking stuff and Aigis app is pretty nice. Tower defense is the perfect genre for tablet games.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lychee in 4-5 runs

Fedora in ~70 runs (lol)

thats it

this is a better than normal result

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, looks like farming is going well for me also. :p

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got all the golds, though I ended up using two easter eggs out of frustration on this last stupid map. So many leaks thanks to stupid Kerry.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Got down Mehlis, Kojuro, Kerry, and most importantly, Lyche. All in all, good results.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just dropped Betty from the fifth map- with her I got the gold units from the first five maps. Looks like I'm missing out on the last two. That's decent enough.

kleem

Reputation score

Oh man I was about to curse this Gold Rush Mehlis gave me so much trouble dropping,then the demon crystals dropped 2nd to last try I could do,and not only that the Mehlis I pulled at the beginning of this week and the one from gold rush both lowered the cost making my Mehlis min costed,so happy.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Remember to get your Gold Rush / Mondaily / Subjugation out of the way pronto! They usually start maintenance pretty soon here.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Remember to get your Gold Rush / Mondaily / Subjugation out of the way pronto! They usually start maintenance pretty soon here.
Oh crap, couldn't 1000/1000 so I put it off, now I'll be lucky to get 4k kills.

p.s. spellboost is a sin

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only managed 999/1000 on the subjugation map. I did a couple last minute runs to get to the 10k, but am going to miss out on the 3 SC reward for max kills. No combination allowed me to get enough healing and dps on the bottom lanes to secure a victory.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I got about 936 kills, and 8500 total.
I beat the Gold Rush late at night, and decided I didn't care enough about the rewards to take it further while tired. Plus, skimming guide videos, I didn't think I had what it took to get the full 1000.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, Saria/Salia is in the game. And yay, today's free Rainbow Fairy got the Main's Rika to 10/10....now just have to wait until she can be SAW'd.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only managed 999/1000 on the subjugation map. I did a couple last minute runs to get to the 10k, but am going to miss out on the 3 SC reward for max kills. No combination allowed me to get enough healing and dps on the bottom lanes to secure a victory.
You should've tried lvling Nagi. She alone at higher lvl was able to get down that raijin or whatever it is called.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should've tried lvling Nagi. She alone at higher lvl was able to get down that raijin or whatever it is called.
You really didn't even had to have on a too high level, CC41 did the trick for me along with a CC70 Lucille.

Honestly, I liked this subjugation a lot. Got 3 SCs and after 11 runs I was done with it. And a single run was only around 13-15 minutes, not like some of the earlier ones needing more then double the runs, with each run going up to or even above 20 minutes. God, that was tedious.