What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Must have been a partial unit from original event that was -1 or -2 CR. If not, then it will still take 5 dupes even with lightning struck type of luck.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Research tower? Some DMM thing I'm assuming. THANKS FOR SPOILING IT BRUH.
It's just one of the Magic city stage name, not a new system or an event.
Not much to get spoiled here.

DMM ppl use it like a power level benchmark test stage even to this day.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Event over for me i guess, 550MC later.
Way to go brah! Now go fow AW and release her true power!!
-----------

I just realize.... Inari is my only loli left to AW.... What a shameful person I've become, choosing Pipin before her a few weeks prior.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Must have been a partial unit from original event that was -1 or -2 CR. If not, then it will still take 5 dupes even with lightning struck type of luck.
Welp, I'm tired. 650MC would be 5 copies and a original, yeah?
Didn't waste a single dupe, they all CR'd her successfully.

Way to go brah! Now go fow AW and release her true power!!
-----------

I just realize.... Inari is my only loli left to AW.... What a shameful person I've become, choosing Pipin before her a few weeks prior.
With 2k attack on the DMM wiki i figured she'd be useful. Plus, A lot of the time when you need massive true damage you need it in bursts anyway.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get Solano. She's max cost but 4/5 skill.

All I had to do is spend 1 SC to get just enough MCs. Luckily me XD Thought I was going to miss out on her.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get Solano. She's max cost but 4/5 skill.

All I had to do is spend 1 SC to get just enough MCs. Luckily me XD Thought I was going to miss out on her.
we are in the same spot then.

but i have stockpiled 200 MC. im still undecided as to whether i want to -2CR her or not.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we are in the same spot then.

but i have stockpiled 200 MC. im still undecided as to whether i want to -2CR her or not.
I have exactly 1 MC left lol.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

-3/+5 from the scratch in the end, refused to go down further than that... Good enough, going online at the same moment as dropping mincost silver mage would me possible, with WAY more attack. Got her to AW50 in the process, by turning her copies into full-fledged tincans (raised to LV21).

And I love fielding her! Now, gimme Farne to dual-roast everybody, and I would be total ecstatic Prince. :D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty....Golden Wolves G done, and with that that's all the maps I couldn't 3* the first time around, until the next time anyway. Main even managed to get the completion bonus, though it only needed the DC drop, Alt strangely enough didn't get any drops the first time around and this time only got the Ruby drop.

Hrm...the second and last Thief is now in...and Elyse is in spotlight again...mrgh. Screw it 4 yolo roll. The alt got a dupe Monica, dupe Iris, dupe Betty...and Marnie. The main got 4 Silvers....all of which I don't even need. I hope this means if we're getting GR8 on Friday, the Main'll get Ellet in one or two runs.

Edit: At least on the bright side on the Main I used the RF I got from Golden Wolves G and got Lilia to 5/5. So, that's neat.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow :O Anita in the spotlight... I get a feeling that I'll burn most of my SCs... Well I tried collecting to get best stamp card but oh well :p

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, free SC. Don't need no rogue - got a black one. Plus, she's too hairy for my liking.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Pride of the Beastwoman revival event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! Gotta love having two events run concurrently, even when primary one is Drop Rate Up.
So let's re-witness the Pride of the Beastwoman!

Revival runs: 2017-08-08 to 2017-08-18

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event. You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups
Star of the show:

(Re)Introducing the , a Platinum rarity Rogue. Compared to the other free Platinum Rogue, , she has a bit less attack and defence, but substantially more HP. And, well, less cost potentially, being event unit and all:) Her skill is also not a Rogue's staple Assassinate, but one known via Fran - Cursed Bloodline, buff to nearly all her stats (Attack, Defense and HP, but not MR) at the same time. It also heals her for the 0.5x current HP on the side. Awakened ability further inflates her HP, and Skill Awakening finally adds the assassination in the mix. Overall kit, combined with the Rogue's innate 50% dodge chance vs physical attacks, makes Ada quite a competent tanky physical duelist, with awesome 8 UP cost at max CR.

And while she is not an event reward, she's new, so

Introducing the Panty Flash , a Platinum rarity, well, Thief. While you normally only use thieves passively, for their drop rate buff passive for all non-unit drops (and be wary of them buffing enemies attack and HP by x1.2 pre-Awakening and x1.3 post-Awakening), this one can actually be useful deployed, somewhat. Her skill, Flash Bomb, freezes all enemies caught in range for 5 seconds. Not unlike Mikoto's time stop, but limited to 3 uses per map. Initial and cooldown are quick tho. Awakening gives her 10% chance to throw 4 knives instead of one, but, well, with her statline, that's still not really worth serious consideration as an actual damager of a team. Skill Awakening makes freeze last longer and range grow bigger once, and then gives regular skill back, for total of 4 time stops per map. All in all, gimmicky unit better off being treated as a passive provider, but not without her uses on the field.

Noted enemies:
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Ada       │ Physical    │  2400 │  209 │  180 │  0 │  66 │ Map 1, Fast-moving  │
│           │ Melee       │  3200 │  280 │  180 │  0 │  66 │ Map 2, Fast-moving  │
│           │             │  4420 │  386 │  180 │  0 │  66 │ Map 3, Fast-moving  │
│           │             │  9000 │  600 │  200 │  0 │  66 │ Map 4, Skill aura   │
│           │             │ 10350 │  690 │  200 │  0 │  66 │ Map 5, Skill aura   │
│           │             │ 11700 │  780 │  200 │  0 │  66 │ Map 6, Skill aura   │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Giovanni  │ Physical    │  2500 │  350 │   80 │  0 │ 250 │ Map 4, Slow-moving  │
│           │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Golden    │ Physical    │ 17700 │ 1300 │ 2000 │  0 │ 110 │                     │
│ Werewolf  │ Melee       │ 19500 │ 1430 │ 2200 │  0 │ 110 │ Skill Aura          │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.8 for first maps, 0.9 for second, 1.0 for third and forth, 1.15 for fifth, 1.3 for sixth.

Maps
Devil Wolves and Beastmen (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  150 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 24 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Sorrowful beast who can neither be a human nor a demon, comes challenging the Prince to show her strength.
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

A Perilous Animal Trail (E)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 40 │
A group of enemies approaching! Fight them off while paying attention to simultaneous attacks from the sky and the ground!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

The Starving Wolves (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  350 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 56 │
Defeat the wolves who retains speed and strength, and obtained overwhelming defense!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

The Awakening Wild (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  400 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 56 │
Battle with the beasts who has their powers increased under the moonlight!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Final Battle X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 70 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  500 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 4500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 59 │
Major resistance by the beastmen! Overturn the superior numbers of the horde with strategy!
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Golden Wolves G
Code:
┌──────────┬─────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 100 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼─────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │   2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 91 │
└──────────┴─────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Let's rob all gold wolves of everything they carry around and get a completion bonus.
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Completion:

Comments about the event
Seeing as it is a revival of an rather ancient event, maps should pose no real problem for any developed army, not to mention Awakened one :D Still, Aura Golden Werewolves can be quite a pain in the behind, with their high specs and stupid defense. Thankfully, their MR is zero, so kill them with fire (and ice, and lightning, and so on...). Ada herself has decent attack speed and power, so armor tanking her is better. All in all, Spirit Rescue G all again;)

On a silver farming front:
  • Valkyrie ( ) (map 1);
  • Witch ( ) (map 2);
  • Mage ( ) (map 3);
  • Pirate ( ) (map 4);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 5);
  • Archer ( ) (map 5).
There's also a tin can on maps 4 and 5

Estimated Drop Rates
* NOT official. Take with the bag of salt :D
Code:
┌──────────────┬───────┬──────────┬──────────┬───────────┐
│ Devil Wolves │  Ada  │ Elaine   │ Bouquet  │    -      │
│ and Beastmen │  (1%) │ (10%)    │ (50%)    │           │
├──────────────┼───────┼──────────┼──────────┼───────────┤
│ Perilous     │  Ada  │ Calliope │ Bouquet  │  DCx1     │
│ Animal Trail │  (5%) │ (10%)    │ (70%)    │ (70%)     │
│ The Starving │  Ada  │ Pallis   │ Beer     │ TableWine │
│ Wolves       │ (10%) │ (10%)    │ (70%)    │ (35%)     │
│The Awakening │  Ada  │ Sanosuke │ Giovanni │ TinCan    │
│ Wild         │ (27%) │ (13%)    │ (10%)    │ (10%)     │
│ Final Battle │  Ada  │ Rosalie  │ Lauren   │ TinCan    │
│ X            │ (50%) │ (13%)    │ (13%)    │ (15%)     │
│ Golden       │ DCx3  │ Ch.Sake  │ Ruby     │    -      │
│ Wolves G     │ (30%) │ (30%)    │ (30%)    │           │
└──────────────┴───────┴──────────┴──────────┴───────────┘

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Platinum Thief:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP[/B]  │ 1590 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 170 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  389 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  144 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  5  │
│ [B]MR[/B]  │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Flash Bomb: Range increases by 1.6x. Throws a flash bomb at an enemy (radius 293), which stops their movements (4.33s). Usable 3x per battle. WT: 5; CT: 10; AS: 52
Awakened Ability: Surprise Knives: 10% chance to attack with a large number of knives (4 projectiles).
Awakened Skill (NI): Extra-Large Flash Bomb: Range increases by 1.6x. Throws an extra-large flash bomb at an enemy (radius 533), which stops their movements for a long time (7.5s). After use, skill changes to Flash Bomb. WT: 7.5; CT: 15; AS: 52.

New Classes Being Introduced
None

All Hail to the Revivals! :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anyone who wasn't able to max Fran during her event, this revival unit and her share their skill. So if not interested in Ada, you can level up Fran as a side project.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who wasn't able to max Fran during her event, this revival unit and her share their skill. So if not interested in Ada, you can level up Fran as a side project.
Nice catch on that opportunity. Is it a good idea to try to max Ada who is 9/10 and Fran who is 8/10 with the revival units or just stick with fairies?

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fairies. 5% last step chance is way too small.

Welp, free SC. Don't need no rogue - got a black one. Plus, she's too hairy for my liking.
Actually, owning AW Berna is quite a strong reason to raise every Rogue you can get your hands on. Y'know, token army and all :p

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awwww vengeance i wasted so much time i shouldnt have on these wolves before now there a joke

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just spent 400 DC for two Chydis copies to try and get my main one to 19 cost.
It didn't work.
Holy fuck.
400 DC went *poof*.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just spent 400 DC for two Chydis copies to try and get my main one to 19 cost.
It didn't work.
Holy fuck.
400 DC went *poof*.
You gotta be prepared to lose it all and do it again with a smile here. I lost 840 DC with no result mincosting Hien and it was completely worth it. Eventually Abel would be in the trading post and I'll do it again, atleast Abel will be 70 DC cheaper if it takes the same amount, Hien cost me 1120 in total.

Not all units can be Spica and mincost in 600 DC.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Welp, was expecting all Magic City missions. Oh well.

Was kinda fun figuring out how to have Olivie kill all 4 golems in the Tower.