What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

You shouldn't use Metus because Memento is the cutest anyway.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is not a waifu contest!

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But it is, and Conrad already won it.
Sorry, Conrad got seriously upstaged by the unnamed Bandit this quest. He almost got more action (a kiss) then any other male in the game.

Being around the prince must be terrible. :p

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

memento is best necro its clear as day really

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

holy shit they put in the picture for Rubina instead of her sprite, you don't get much more loli then her... how the hell did her name become Lupine tho?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rubinas has tits in her HCG though. It's not quite a Lilia situation, but...

Rubinas --> Rupinasu --> Lupine, I guess.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

holy shit they put in the picture for Rubina instead of her sprite, you don't get much more loli then her... how the hell did her name become Lupine tho?
竜巫女ルビナス
Ryū Miko Rubinasu

It really makes no sense, I mean there is a girl in FKG that's called ルピナス(Lupin), But changing ビto ピ seems too extreme. Maybe they misread it? Either way is the name we got.

Don't stress to much with the CG, Pupuru and Kannon got theirs. Fran, Eden, Chloe, Memento, B.Iris, Dorothy are still missing theirs in the banners.

Even Flamel (who has boobs) got her cut, even when Kagura appear Noel didn't and both where in the same event :S
--------

This whole busyness is crazy.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know whether to look at a guide for hints or try and optimize this better, I got to 597 kills so I know its possible to do.

0nymous

Reputation score

I agree Lupine is a dumb localization.
Lupine clearly sounds more like a wolf-themed name (latin: 'lupus').
Rubinas fits her much more, because of the color of her hair (eyes/wings?)... as in ruby.

DevTea gonna DevTea...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried rolling for her.

I really tried.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sigh always forgetting bashiras targeting priorities make her useless in maps like the necro dragon map
did anyone else imagine reanbell was violated by the dragon before she was swallowed ?

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

WARNING - 2~3 MB GIFs

It's been a while since we had a soft target with large HP.
So I get to do some pew-pews and tests.

Normal
AW Leda
94500 * 1.3 = 122850

But probably only about ~100k if I count the HP it already lost.
Timing from Rion activation to 0 HP = ~6 seconds.

So doing dumb math gives me...100k / 6sec = 16.7 K DPS to a 250 DEF target?
Probably bit more since I can't activate Nanaly's at the same time.

Good enough for now.

Last edited:

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I always kinda wanted to use that gold sailor we got in an event ages ago, but I've never been able to get much use out of her. I guess this new event one'll be better.

I'm still working my way, slowly, through the 4-star missions. A lot of them aren't all that hard, but others can be bastards. I just beat Gatehouse battle, which drove me up the bloody wall.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know whether to look at a guide for hints or try and optimize this better, I got to 597 kills so I know its possible to do.

Kinda depends on where you're leaking those 3 units. :D

Dying against the princesses in the end? I used a witch to break their formation up so I could deal with them more individually.

A cavalry slips through early? Use a valkyrie to the right for some fast UP generation, if its awakened you'll get their full cost back.

0nymous

Reputation score

I just wanted to say...
Reanbell has a nice ass.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Ship of the Dead and the Admiral’s Determination event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week, and so we prepare for the new event. The event that supposed to usher the dawn of the first drop era, but as we already jumped around the schedule quite a bit and seen that wounder already, it's a bit of a moot point.
Anyway, let's witness The Ship of the Dead and the Admiral’s Determination!

Event runs: 2017-08-22 to 2017-08-29

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event. You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups.
The star of our event:

Introducing the , the Platinum rarity Sailor! We are no stranger to them, with one (Gold) Sailor already being the prize in earlier event (and Star Rush at that), and another (Platinum) being a gift for reaching level 50, but as a reminder, Sailors are melee slot 1-block units that can shed their block to become a ranged attackers with their skills. Compared to the freebie plat Sailor, , Reanbell has a bit less stats, but exhibits an attack multiplier on her skill to make ranged phase (sailors' main attraction) have more oomph. And of course, being a farmable unit with 100% drop map, she is way easier to mincost and level up at the same time. Awakening gives her ability to increase skill duration for all allied Sailors by being in the team, and as a class feature, gets her ranged mode become AoE attack under her skill. Skill Awakening is pretty powerful, as in exchange of some uptime, attack speed and attack multiplier it gives Reanbell 6 (SIX) shots per attack. Boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-BOOM! :D Now park a Dancer nearby to bolster Sailors' weaker stats and watch the carnage ;)

Even if she's not an event reward, she's still new, so...

Introducing the Dragon Loli Rubinas , a Platinum rarity Dragon Shaman - a Special class Healer-Mage hybrid that normally heals, but switches to spitting explosive fireballs on skill. Compared to , she has more health and, more importantly, a switch-type skill. That is, once skill is used, she switches to attack mode and stays in it until skill is not used second time, upon which she returns to healing injured allies. Awakening passive buffs all dragons (including Dragon Riders) with +7% attack, a mirror of Echidna's +7% defense. Skill Awakening is interesting in that it sacrifices switching type for attack buff for all units affected by her AW passive (and regular fireballs for enemies). All in all, good match for Anya and Echidna :)
There's a thing to be noted: soon after her introduction, DMM side decided to remove all "old" Shrine exclusives from the normal Premium Summoning and stuff them into their own "Revival" Summoning, that is not available all the time, so she is actually quite a rarity here *wink-wink, nudge-nudge* :p

Noted enemy stats
Code:
┌────────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]       │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞════════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Reanbell   │ Phys.Melee  │ 10000 │  300 │  300 │ 20 │ 160 │                     │
│            │ Phys.Ranged │ 10000 │  700 │  300 │ 20 │ 130 │ Skill Aura          │
├────────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│Sailor Ghost│ Magical     │  1500 │  200 │  800 │  0 │ 110 │ Is an Undead        │
│ (sword)    │ "ghostly"   │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├────────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│Sailor Ghost│ Magical     │  1500 │  150 │  800 │  0 │ 120 │ Is an Undead        │
│ (pistol)   │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│ Dragonewt  │ Physical    │  4000 │  500 │   50 │  0 │  85 │ Is a Dragon         │
│ Zombie     │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │ and an Undead       │
│ Metus      │ Magical     │ 12000 │  600 │  250 │ 20 │ 165 │ Is an Undead        │
│            │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │ Lich Beam           │
│ Zombie     │ Phys.Melee  │ 94500 │ 1500 │   50 │  0 │ 210 │ When blocking. Paralyses with three hits and leaves the paralysed target.
│ Dragon     │ Magi.Ranged │       │ 1260 │      │    │ 270 │ When not blocking. Short range. Slow-moving.
└────────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.85 for first maps, 0.95 for second, 1.0 for third, fourth and fifth, 1.05 for the sixth.
Table above already shows base numbers.

Maps
Uniform Adrift at Sea (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  140 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 40 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
The prince visits the ocean with information that there was a warship fighting demons in the sea...
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Fish at Rough Sea (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  180 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 46 │
Defend the boat from the flock of fishmen who suddenly appeared during the voyage!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Ship of the Dead (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  220 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 35 │
It seems that the ghosts of sailor who crewed the unfortunate ship are standing to protect it even in death...
Map:
Video:
Drops:

The Last Order (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 29 │
Fight with the ghosts commanded by the Admiral and finally give them the rest they deserved!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Commander of the Dead (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 55 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  420 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2700 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 58 │
Defeat Lich assistants of the Necromancer who trapped the souls of Admiral's men!
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Necromancy Research Station (G)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 90 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  580 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  9 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  9 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3600 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 49 │
Rescue the Admiral from the Dread Necromancer's clutches! Be wary of horrific Zombie Dragon's deadly breath and paralysing claws.
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Comments about the event
Say hello to the Metus, a future Black rarity event unit. For now she is a villianess with her own story chain, but (not-so-)soon...
And as expected from the Necromancer, main opposition is Undead in all forms, so your Vampire Hunters will have a field day. Ghosts do not follow roads and have quite a powerful defense, so burn them with fire and ice and lightning and, well, you get the gist :) . Liches are Liches, we all know and love them so prepare the good lightning rod to be deployed last to protect your backline from the Lich Beam-induced buttrape ;) And the star threat is a Zombie Dragon. He can paralyse anybody who attempts to block him with just three hits, and have a powerful ranged attack in unblocked state, not to mention a loads of HP, so have fun ;)

Farming-wise, last map offers guaranteed Reanbell drop, and is very cheap with 90/9 cost, so you should be able to o raise a decent Admiral here.

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Archer ( ) (map 2);
  • Healer ( ) (map 3);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 4);
  • Ninja ( ) (map 4);
  • Mage ( ) (map 5);
  • Dragon Soldier ( ) (map 5);
  • Witch ( ) (map 6);
  • Heavy ( ) (map 6).
There's a Tin Can on 55/7, but you'll be farming last map anyway, for a guaranteed Reanbells.

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Platinum Sailor:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬──────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1764 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ melee│
├─────┼──────╫───────┼──────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  506 ║ [B]Block[/B] │   1  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  368 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  12  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │      │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴──────┘
Skill: Sword Pistol: 40s; Attack 1.3x, block 0, attacks become ranged (200); AS: 75; WT: 12.5; CT: 25.
Awakened Ability: Firing Command: While in the active team, all allied sailors' skill durations increase by 30%.
Awakened Skill (NI): Burst Pistol: 30s; block 0; post-attack delay lengthened, attacks become ranged (200) and fires six shots consecutively; AS: 110; WT: 15; CT: 30

Platinum Dragon Shaman:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 2874 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 240 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  615 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  378 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │ 26  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Fire Dragon's Wrath: Instant; Upon activation, until next skill use, focuses on attacking; AS: 167; WT: 10; CT: 20.
Skill: Fire Dragon's Calm: Instant; Upon activation, until next skill use, focuses on healing; AS: 172; WT: -; CT: 20.
Awakened Ability: Dragon Force: While in the active team, all allied Dragons and Dragon Riders gain 7% attack.
Awakened Skill (NI): Flames of Sharp Fangs: 30s; All units affected by her ability gain 1.4x. increased attack. (Self) Attacks enemies with magic; AS: 167; WT: 30; CT: 60

New Classes Being Introduced
None

All hail 100% first drop!

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

liz solos the dragon and his lich entourage who needs stall tactics when you have liz i cant wait for aw2 vampire hunters its going to be amazing

decided to only get second barack and start rolling early got 7 golds rubinas and a minerva i know where my joy is going but part of me feels minerva may benefit from it a tad more

edit yes i know vps just got buffed its fantastic aw2 will buff them further

Last edited: