What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Misao buffs demon defense, being UR TM Sakura's counterpart. Afterwards, she'll have flat and percentage defense buff for demons.
They're worthless and shitty HR cards, and you had to get the code first which could've been troublesome to western people so ... *shrugs*

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Honestly, this isn't for anyone. It'll only happen one more time again before it vanishes from the game. I think enough people ranted about it that they considered to never put it in again.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i tried it 3 times and didn't get a single ticket lol...

with my remaining photos, i bought the SR ticket and 3 premium tickets though.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
On average, you get much better stuff in the lab than in the other gacha events. I'll keep my points for now to see if they add the missing stuff over time. I'm not in a hurry anyway.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
So I was having a bit of a hard time internalizing everything that was being said about the upcoming (now current) event. I told myself, "well just judge it for yourself when it comes out". Hoooooly shit this is bad.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is this challenge quest they talk about ? When I click it I get booted to the menu page.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I welcome you to one of the dumbest events the game could offer to you!~ Luckily, only one more time, and it'll never appear again.
If you're lucky (...), you can beat level 1 Misao with the five free tickets. So amazing!

Challenge quest should be the event one to get to stage 101.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
welp, went through all the event tickets and got 1 HR to fight the boss. as you could have guessed, 4 Rs and 1 HR was not enough to kill her.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Maybe they'll see the participation rates on this and make these cards available in a more... reasonable way in the near future. I mean, I have an addictive personality, so this game is basically poison for me and I'm completely repulsed by the presentation of this event. Or maybe 2 or 3 people will spend a bajillion dollars getting them and they'll be happy either way.

Bright side is no need to keep an eye on leaderboards to see if you need to get a few more points, so we can all spend time gathering resources without worry.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
agreed. the PVP event took more pots out of my then raid boss events... i started pvp with about 1350 pots and i almost dropped below 1k by the end.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Misao will be in the permanent pool after some time. Ai won't unless they change it, but even then, one LR you don't want to draw.
Think I used around 500 pots to stay in the top 50 while I could've saved some, but was worth it. All according to my plan~

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mmmyeah, not sure I wanna keep going on this, even to stock on tickets. From what I get, next actual event would be the Ingrid raid, which I might want BP pots for... But this card will also be in the gacha.

And she's apparently as good as UFS Yukikaze. Great, now I need both pots and tickets. What do ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you dont need her. she has the exact same skill as Alberta. the SR we just got. making Alberta the better card because at least Alberta can have reliable skill up. ingrids skill sucks ass too sadly. so i will only go for rewards and not top 50 this time.

over all, next even is gonna be bad. it's the event after that i'm looking forward to most in all of TABA.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
all the event cards will be availables at the normal pool.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you dont need her. she has the exact same skill as Alberta. the SR we just got. making Alberta the better card because at least Alberta can have reliable skill up. ingrids skill sucks ass too sadly. so i will only go for rewards and not top 50 this time.

over all, next even is gonna be bad. it's the event after that i'm looking forward to most in all of TABA.
Which event is that?