What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

JustALurker

Reputation score
Seems the points went up even further, this is from a level 251 sakura and apparently has 5.678.166 HP according to thrall, not sure how he got that information though. He also said he had 245 tickets from the random rewards so far. I don't think we will see this multiplier again next raid event.
chrome_hwYg7I6IyX.png

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
SERIOUSLY, WHERE WAS THIS UR LUCK WHEN I WAS GOING FOR ANNEROSE! another UR when trying to go for a single summon. at least give me the broken featured UR so i can start grinding tickets...

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Reverse psychology time on the gacha? It knew you desperately wanted Annerose and has toyed with you since.

Next draw just say, "Oh geez I sure hope I don't get that Reiko UR. I don't want no art of a girl with a dong, ewwww."

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
im fine with a futa =p

so long as she's doing a non-futa female.

Reputation score
that's really a lot
just continue collecting the tickets
maybe you will never get this opportunity again
a lot of players are complaining about the effect of the booster
they might remove it in the future

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Oh I fully expect it won't happen again or there will be a major rebalance of it. Possibly lowering the effectiveness of Slayer Cards or just pulling the BP pots out of the reward pool. The sustain is what makes it possible to just keep going. My Sakuras are taking usually 6BP each now and I'm still coming out on top with pots after each Fever.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i might just sink my taxes until i pull the UR... 200+ tickets is insane. with thrall being over 500+, it pays for itself.

JustALurker

Reputation score
Maybe wait till we know what the maintenance is about, maybe they will nerf the slayer cards or something related to the event.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
if they nerf them, we need to get them now before it happens. it means you will never be able to get that insane amount of tickets ever again if they realize how broken it is.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
I'm of two mindsets when it comes to the "brokenness' of this event.

They knew it was broken: Maybe if players see a few people completely exploiting the hell out the Slayer cards, we'll turn a few free players into paying players so they too can join the party. We will have a few people will go off the deep end and really grind but most likely won't since the game is inherently boring.

They didn't know it was broken: Nobody bothered to do the math or did but didn't consider how the random rewards would just create a self-sufficient machine. I'm a bit reluctant to believe this one because they would have found a reason to emergency maintenance to adjust instead of watching someone like a Thrall just stockpile until a Sunday night.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i swear i'm having the weardiest gatcha luck right now. pulled mizuki from rare medal.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
I honestly wish I knew if this maintenance was changing anything so I could decide how hard I want to keep going at this. If I actually have until Wednesday to scrape together another 200 mil then I could stop for today and attempt to recover my lost sanity from the weekend. Until then it's YouTube background noise and the prospect of Lark randomly popping up in any dream I dare to have tonight.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yup, i saw that posted on the discord.

how insane is that. i'm gonna keep going until maintenance and see how many tickets i can rack up with just the HR's 2X bonus.

IF the maintenance doesn't change rates, i will use as many pots as i can until the next event.

edit: could use some active friends. removed a few that quit so now i have 5 open slots. send a request and let me know you sent it and i'll accept it.

Last edited:

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Looks like I had a request sent to you long ago but I just cancelled and resent if you want to throw me on.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Just sent one. I have two spots open so got spots for you and Dart... unless he secretly wants to assassinate me.