Reputation score
Re: Official Copper's tits thread

Now those look fake!

Ignorance is bliss... And that's a nice t-shirt:D

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Tis true some girls seem to want to draw more attention to their breasts. Unfortuantely alot of times it seems to be girls without breasts, but oh well.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Almost every girl is ok with you touching their breasts if you just claim there was something on it. Obviously this seems normal, but I mean you can do almost anything short of a twister. Just go ahead and do that next time you're talking to a girl, peek down once or twice real quick as if something's bothering you in your peripheral and then just brush the top of her breast.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

o_O

Yeah, the only girls I might get away with that with are my friends, and even then they'd have to be in a good mood or *wham*; not *smack*, *wham*. None of my female friends are slappers, they hit. A few guys from various malls are missing a nut because of their idiocy >.<

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Almost every girl is ok with you touching their breasts if you just claim there was something on it. Obviously this seems normal, but I mean you can do almost anything short of a twister. Just go ahead and do that next time you're talking to a girl, peek down once or twice real quick as if something's bothering you in your peripheral and then just brush the top of her breast.
this has got to be some of the worst advice i've ever heard.

I've got friends who don't mind if its funny and friends who dont mind cos' they've got h cups and people will just touch them. then i've got a friend who is a slut and she just like people touching her.

at least as far as I'm concerned touching breasts shouldn't try to be covered up because it is just sleazy. women know you're touching them and your excuses don't work (depending on the person, sometimes even if there true).

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

then i've got a friend who is a slut and she just like people touching her.
That would be me.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't even bother to cover it up.

If I'm touching someone's breasts, its because they managed to breach the dim veil I have surrounded myself with.

inb4 someone screams "EMO!"

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

this has got to be some of the worst advice i've ever heard.

I've got friends who don't mind if its funny and friends who dont mind cos' they've got h cups and people will just touch them. then i've got a friend who is a slut and she just like people touching her.

at least as far as I'm concerned touching breasts shouldn't try to be covered up because it is just sleazy. women know you're touching them and your excuses don't work (depending on the person, sometimes even if there true).
Sorry toxic, but I have to agree with nunu on this one.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know, I wanted to see if anyone would go for it :D

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*attempts*

Girl: What was that!?
Me: You had something on your chest, it was bothering me.
*girl knees me in the crotch*
Me: OW FUCK what was that for!?
Girl: You had something on your crotch, it was bothering me.

At least, that's how I predict it would go. >_>

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

*attempts*

I lol'd

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Considering with my friends, the last time we had a drinking truth or dare night, a girl dared me to lick her chest, I doubt it'd go down quite as bad. But then I have crazy friends :rolleyes:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

then i've got a friend who is a slut and she just like people touching her.
That would be me.
So many directions I could take that, but I leave that all to your imaginations.

I will say the accidental brush will not get you decked, but it is possible to tell when it's accidental and when someone's being a skeeze. It's like there's an ingrained recoil factor to a skeeze touch, at least for me. Thankfully, it hasn't happened often.

Now, getting whapped in the boobs, that's happened more times than I like to count. Got jabbed by a book corner in junior high and holy crap did that hurt like a sonofabith.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was reading a large educational textbook when a school bell rang, so I started walking down the hallway with it against my chest, not knowing the end of the pages ran horizontally across the middle of my nipple. My friend didn't know that either when he palm-struck the book hard, thinking of it as just an impacter into my chest. Pain surged terribly through my, practically severed, left nip.

Unknowingly, another friend, an hour later, had got me with a terribly sadistic purple nurple in the locker room on that same nipple.

This was 5 years ago, it's still so much more sensitive than the other.

Mah boob hurts :(

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*attempts*

If you can predict that, why can't you dodge?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hugged people...

Nobody ever thinks of that...

Its voluntary, you get a good feel, and... maybe... she bites you!
Dont like biting? Not a problem... Didnt happen often and kept five-oh away... Way better than Toxics XD

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you can predict that, why can't you dodge?
Because then if I dodged, it wouldn't go as I predicted, so I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would

FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I hugged people...

Nobody ever thinks of that...

Its voluntary, you get a good feel, and... maybe... she bites you!
Dont like biting? Not a problem... Didnt happen often and kept five-oh away... Way better than Toxics XD
what if they've got iron breasts of determination?

those are painful to hug...

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Because then if I dodged, it wouldn't go as I predicted, so I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would get a kick in the crotch, but that means I would predict it, so I would dodge it, but then I wouldn't predict it, so I would

FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
If you can dodge, that also means you can predict that you dodge.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

If you can dodge a crotch shot, you can dodge a ball!

>.>

<.<