What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i cant say exactly but i think its the rebel route* if i stay rebel route- on a certain point picture change to her demonized form. and if i go nomad route - picture stays human

lOpsWolfl

Lurker
Reputation score
i cant say exactly but i think its the rebel route* if i stay rebel route- on a certain point picture change to her demonized form. and if i go nomad route - picture stays human
I'm looking at the guides on chrome and i cant find the rebel route.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can change into demon form in the nomad route. Not sure about the other routes as I haven't played them.

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can change into demon form in the nomad route. Not sure about the other routes as I haven't played them.
Yep, you get it after you beat the succubus/pink hair lady on the Nomad route. On the Resistance route you get it from Chapter 5 on.

When you start going through the cast of characters at the end on the Nomad route, you get the choice of whether to kill the girls or not (you kill the males off without a choice) - if you refrain from killing them, you get sex scenes with them at the end. This is where the shota comes from - the pink hair lady boinks a kid at that point.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gotta ask, when that bitch (MC) were whining "nuuu don't cum inside it's risky day me gunna have babies nuuu" or the likes, were you fucking buy that fucking thot fucking bullshit?

Though it's the main attraction (according to the advertisement at least), the way they present pregnancy in this game is as a penalty. pregnancy only unlock after a failure on certain event/mission, beyond half of the game (the behemoth mission), at least based on my experience in "gotta kill em all" route, but i expect other route more or less the same.
In realism sense and lore it does make sense why they do it like that, but still bad design in my taste.

So in the earlier part of the game when you can already buy ovulation drug, make her behave like a cum bucket and she be like "nuuu dun cu-".....*sigh*..... that thot fucking a bullshit

P.S. she can fuck her offspring btw
I cant read moonrunes, dont know what she says so i have no clue what you're on about mate. From my point of view it just looks like regular rape.

>P.S. she can fuck her offspring btw
Noice

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
someone said to get evil lv 3 need to kill 50 human and grin for B all stat is too long i think
You don't need all stats at "B" to get B rank lewdness. Only Vaginal at B and ONE of: breasts, ass, or mouth at B. I found ass to be easiest as the ass groping events in town are easy to spam (since they don't have as much dialogue) for 5 xp each.
The only thing you appear to need A rank lewdness for is one of the endings on the resistance path.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i wish we can use annette and impregnant her

i don't know about full save but if you can finish the game once on any ending they will unlock all cg and animation
ok does anyone have a save with all cg and animation?

Last edited:

JustABrowser

Reputation score
I got it to unlock while on the nomad/loner path. After you beat that big winged spikey monster, some assassin? guy comes along and knocks you out. You wind up in a tank, where they pump you full of monster glop until you get knocked up, and give birth to a disgusting thing in public (typical OneOne1). After that the ovulation drug works... it's baby time.
How did you get to this path exactly? If I fail missions I get dumped in the village with the resistance people, beating missions just seems to progress the knight's path, so what's the nomad/loner path and how do you get on it?

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How did you get to this path exactly? If I fail missions I get dumped in the village with the resistance people, beating missions just seems to progress the knight's path, so what's the nomad/loner path and how do you get on it?
The official guide was linked on the first page of the thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/oneone1-noideoroogu-ideology-in-friction-rj246037.12969/post-1041203
(can run it through google translate or whatever to get the gist of it)

But to answer your question directly, you need to be on the resistance path, and have "Evil Level" at 3 by the end of chapter 4. You raise Evil Level by murdering human type enemies. (you will have an option after battles to kill or spare them) This is all you need according to the guide, but earlier in the thread people were speculating that you also need lewdness at "B". See my earlier post on this page about that.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The quest that this guy gives. How do i complete it, i've run around and it does not seem like i've triggered an event. And i can't go anywhere new, what do i do?

Attachments

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The official guide was linked on the first page of the thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/oneone1-noideoroogu-ideology-in-friction-rj246037.12969/post-1041203
(can run it through google translate or whatever to get the gist of it)

But to answer your question directly, you need to be on the resistance path, and have "Evil Level" at 3 by the end of chapter 4. You raise Evil Level by murdering human type enemies. (you will have an option after battles to kill or spare them) This is all you need according to the guide, but earlier in the thread people were speculating that you also need lewdness at "B". See my earlier post on this page about that.
Well, tried to follow that, no idea what i did wrong but whenever i got the choice to kill a human i took it but for some reason after the fight with the spike monster, nothing happened and she didnt get knocked out. Is there a way to see your "Evil Level"? Nevermind, im an idiot, no idea how i didnt notice it on the main screen. Unfortunately even with "Evil Level" 3 and lewdness at "A" she still did not get knocked out after the battle with the spike monster, no idea what i did wrong.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i need some help on the pub quest i talked to the kids then i talk to a guy in the building with two prison cells but i don't know what to do next i know it's the underground but where is it

jusaname

Reputation score
i need some help on the pub quest i talked to the kids then i talk to a guy in the building with two prison cells but i don't know what to do next i know it's the underground but where is it
go to your base and talk to the brown loli 3rd room in the living quarters

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, tried to follow that, no idea what i did wrong but whenever i got the choice to kill a human i took it but for some reason after the fight with the spike monster, nothing happened and she didnt get knocked out. Is there a way to see your "Evil Level"? Nevermind, im an idiot, no idea how i didnt notice it on the main screen. Unfortunately even with "Evil Level" 3 and lewdness at "A" she still did not get knocked out after the battle with the spike monster, no idea what i did wrong.
You might be on the wrong path, you need "evil level" 3 before the end of chapter 4. At the end of chapter 4 (chapter is displayed on your savegame on the save/load screen if you aren't sure which chapter you have), you should have had a choice if you had "evil level" at 3. Second choice would put you on the nomad path, in which the event you're talking about is automatic, there is no stat requirement for it. Fight the behemoth, event happens.

If you went with the nomad path, she should have moved to another town, even more of a slum than the previous one. If you're in "resistance chapter 5", you either made the wrong choice, or you didn't have "evil level" 3 when the choice came up.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So what i have gathered so far the whole pregnancy system is locked behind a convoluted evil route AND then you have to beat pretty much everyone up to unlock it BEFORE the last actual couple of end-bosses in the game? Wow...

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish ONEONE1 games had some challenge, I've yet to play one where you couldn't just repeatedly select the basic attack option from start to finish. They ought to just make them into visual novels if they don't have the time to make the gameplay anything but completely pointless...