What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, no demo atm and game itself close to 2GB...
Very few registered buys, probably cause it's the middle of the night there right now...

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah It's out.
I'm glad that the heroine not a total flat this time, and maybe a bit more mature in body shape. though it's still too young:oops:

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I guess i'm too dumb to find it on nyaa. The website always confuses me. ;__;

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess i'm too dumb to find it on nyaa. The website always confuses me. ;__;
Go to nyaa, click on "All categories" next to the search bar, select games, search, and behold "Fumika Fantasy" in all capital letters.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Go to nyaa, click on "All categories" next to the search bar, select games, search, and behold "Fumika Fantasy" in all capital letters.
Thanks, i already got a PM. It helps a lot to change to "fap" mode instead of having "fun" active that blocks all the lewds. xD

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't decide on getting it now or wait to see if it releases on the English side.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gallery unlocked.
Even with cheating this game takes literally forever.
If anybody is interested in achievements be my guest.
Forever how? Like a lot of grinding or a lot of content?

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Forever how? Like a lot of grinding or a lot of content?
Ever played the disgaea series? End game stats should end up in the (hundred/ten) millions, yet every level's stat bonus is pretty mediocre, so expect that much grinding.
There is even an achievement for getting to level 2000, I beat the game at 350 with saveeditor.

There's a pretty good amount of content tho, proggression is the drag.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gallery unlocked.
Even with cheating this game takes literally forever.
If anybody is interested in achievements be my guest.
Thank you! I gave up after so long grinding through the game. You're awesome

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh really.... this game..... 2GB??? :eek:
I bet that this game would take a lot of time to play hix hix T.T

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ever played the disgaea series? End game stats should end up in the (hundred/ten) millions, yet every level's stat bonus is pretty mediocre, so expect that much grinding.
There is even an achievement for getting to level 2000, I beat the game at 350 with saveeditor.

There's a pretty good amount of content tho, proggression is the drag.
After reaching the second town, I understand what you mean. Take a wrong turn in a forest and you stumble upon goblins with a bit too many zeroes on their health bars. Even worse when another wrong turn in the same forests takes you to plants with even more zeroes on their health bars.
Gotta say though, There is a shit ton of content in this game. I already feel like I've cleared the amount of content and h-scenes in a small to decent sized RPGmaker game and I still feel like I'm in a tutorial.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Seriously though. HOW do you get stronger in this game? Levels don't seem to do it and grinding money seems to take forever. If somebody could just point me in the right direction haha.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seriously though. HOW do you get stronger in this game? Levels don't seem to do it and grinding money seems to take forever. If somebody could just point me in the right direction haha.
Is this game hard? The enemies are very strong, aren't they? (sorry for asking like this but... I'm very busy... you know)

UPDATED: Now I understand why........
Hard as Lunatic mode!

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this game hard? The enemies are very strong, aren't they? (sorry for asking like this but... I'm very busy... you know)
The pacing combat-wise just feels off. In the starting area most monsters take 2 or less hits to go down and does shit damage, plus they only come in a group of 2, 3 in the case of one average mob and 2 weak but fast mobs. Game is smooth sailing and levelling is pretty easy, items are really easy to get, but for some reason cash is hard to come by, even worse is that repairing clothes takes way too much money and running around naked prevents you from entering certain places, including some important shops. It gets worse once you hit the second town after travelling through the forest. One of the first enemies after that does significantly more damage and their health, while manageable now takes 3 to 5 hits, plus their special attacks just shreds through HP and your clothes. Then you get a task in the second village to go to a mansion. First floor enemies are pretty tough, but as you hit the second floor the difficulty spikes and it feels like you don't belong there any time soon.
The game just feels inconsistent with the levels and stat requirements. A lot of content and options though. A small gripe I have with the game is that the MC can get raped to sluttery by one group of monsters or in one event, then when another event unrelated to that starts, she's suddenly a bit pure. Common problem for these kind of games but very noticeable in this one. A lewd stat tracker would've solved that problem.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
You can activate easy mode by talking to the figure on the beach where Fumika starts her adventure. Just collect 30 or so crystals on the beach and trade it in at the statue.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You can activate easy mode by talking to the figure on the beach where Fumika starts her adventure. Just collect 30 or so crystals on the beach and trade it in at the statue.
Does Easy Mode lock you out of scenes though?