What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Press 7 on your key board in game.
I didn't know about that, thanks.

I checked the code and in the scenes I took a look, they are not really used, I am not even sure if the are used at all, so it still lacks a "lewd stat system" as it only tracks the stats but doesn't uses them.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past some of the guards in the underground section of the city that the blonde loli introduces you to? They talk about construction and someone introducing you.

Edit: the pink tentacles blocking the path die when you sprinkle salt on them. Salt is available at one of the shops in the town that's north of the forest (location is wrong, refer to second edit). Later down you'll come across blue tentacles with way more health and regeneration, salt does not work on them and I don't know what will.

Edit 2: Salt is in second village, north of inn.

Last edited:
OP
Monceber

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Salt is available at one of the shops in the town that's north of the forest.
Either it's tied to progression, or I'm just stupid. DIdn't find any salt vendors in that town.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Either it's tied to progression, or I'm just stupid. DIdn't find any salt vendors in that town.
I'll be honest, I can't find the vendor with the salt anymore which is weird cuz I'm pretty sure I bought it since I have 10 in my inventory.

Edit:
Scratch that, I found the vendor. He's in the second village that you reach right after the first long forest with the yellow tentacle monsters. He's in the house directly north of the inn.
He won't be there initially. The first time you go to the house, there's a woman who sends you to the mansion north of said town to go rescue a girl. Accept and go to said mansion. Fight through enemies and go to second floor. Talk to maid and she'll say the girl is in the basement. Go back to the first floor and go right, there you'll find stairs leading downwards. Go down and search the rooms til you find a blue hair loli. She'll say that she hasn't been captured and that she's lived there her entire life. Go back to the house north of the inn to interrogate the woman and you'll find that she isn't there and that she's replaced by a dude. talk to him and leave the house. Rest at an inn or something, talk back to him again and he should sell you stuff. Salt is the last item. He also sells a talisman looking item, get a couple of them if you can because they help you to cross the water in certain dungeons.

Last edited:

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past some of the guards in the underground section of the city that the blonde loli introduces you to? They talk about construction and someone introducing you.

Edit: the pink tentacles blocking the path die when you sprinkle salt on them. Salt is available at one of the shops in the town that's north of the forest (location is wrong, refer to second edit). Later down you'll come across blue tentacles with way more health and regeneration, salt does not work on them and I don't know what will.

Edit 2: Salt is in second village, north of inn.
The one near the tavern and the one near the alley on a doorway? You can't get past them, since they don't lead anywhere, there is no content there, there is not even a map for it.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its nice to be able to play a demo of a game with combat rape that includes humans and other kinds of creatures......
but I wish I knew where you guys found an english version of the game with your vast knowlage of knowing exacly what you are trying to look for. (I get so lost in these games since I understand nothing.)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its nice to be able to play a demo of a game with combat rape that includes humans and other kinds of creatures......
but I wish I knew where you guys found an english version of the game with your vast knowlage of knowing exacly what you are trying to look for. (I get so lost in these games since I understand nothing.)
Machine translations.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sucks I lost my one machine translator, regardless thanks for telling me.
Not really sure how you lose a machine translator but just google ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator and take it from there. There's others as well but those work for me.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
DLsite download suck donkey balls tonight. Connection keeps failing (can be resumed fortunately) and I can't get it to download faster than 300 kb/s.

StormEredar

Reputation score
grinding machine, reward animated hCG, i wonder who ever have enough free time to draw 30 picture in a same pose.....

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know what to use on the balls in the volcano at the top left of the world map?

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm through the game, well mostly thanks to the MV Cheat Menu. I only used god mode as the clothing damage is ridicoulus at times, considering you can barely afford the repair in the beginning. I was 3 hours in without cheats and no clue until I came to the conclusion that this game may end up in an extreme time sink.

First things first, I have no clue what I was doing. I ran around the World Map and tried to accumulate enough tokens (the ones you trade in to the black-clothed dude) for stats and better equip. Doors usually got brute-forced by trying out every Key.I think I don't even have all clothes, there were things unaccessable like the Goblin encampment where I gave up looking how to get inside. Some costumes where avaiable by the before mentioned black-clothed dude for free or by Events all around the place.
The only reliable way for starter money imo was the cave north-east of the first town where the three slimes wait. Loot everything at the entrance, this should be worth about 9k moneys, about two full clothing repairs. How long it takes to respawn was something I've never found out.

At least by killing off the End Boss you get to view all scenes within a crazy huge Room made for it, animated ones depending on whether it had one and battle fuck and costumes. You can also watch most assets in the ressources, they seem to openly lay around somewhere except the animated ones you have to turn into a gif yourself. New Game+ is possible also, didn't check yet if there are differences to the initial playthrough.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...unless I'm missing something, there's no "how long it takes to respawn", everything that does respawn, respawns upon sleeping.
As I've said before, assassination helps a bit, though you don't get any items from it and very little experience (compared to the actual enemy value).
The bandit boss fight is a good early grinding spot, but it takes awhile till you get strong enough to beat it (around lvl. 20 with the quick strike skill should be about it).

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone know the trick to killing the boss in zombie cave? the one with 33 HP but takes 0 damage from everything.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know the trick to killing the boss in zombie cave? the one with 33 HP but takes 0 damage from everything.
Just hit hard. Golem in the ice village? Also just hit hard. Golem in volcano. Hit hard again. It just has either ridiculously high defense or gives a damage debuff to you that makes you do weak attacks. Both are remedied by having a high attack stat.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Fumikas lewd states kinda reveals how air-headed she really is...

Image removed due to loli -Darkfire

Last edited by a moderator:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm through the game, well mostly thanks to the MV Cheat Menu. I only used god mode as the clothing damage is ridicoulus at times, considering you can barely afford the repair in the beginning. I was 3 hours in without cheats and no clue until I came to the conclusion that this game may end up in an extreme time sink.

First things first, I have no clue what I was doing. I ran around the World Map and tried to accumulate enough tokens (the ones you trade in to the black-clothed dude) for stats and better equip. Doors usually got brute-forced by trying out every Key.I think I don't even have all clothes, there were things unaccessable like the Goblin encampment where I gave up looking how to get inside. Some costumes where avaiable by the before mentioned black-clothed dude for free or by Events all around the place.
The only reliable way for starter money imo was the cave north-east of the first town where the three slimes wait. Loot everything at the entrance, this should be worth about 9k moneys, about two full clothing repairs. How long it takes to respawn was something I've never found out.

At least by killing off the End Boss you get to view all scenes within a crazy huge Room made for it, animated ones depending on whether it had one and battle fuck and costumes. You can also watch most assets in the ressources, they seem to openly lay around somewhere except the animated ones you have to turn into a gif yourself. New Game+ is possible also, didn't check yet if there are differences to the initial playthrough.
Oh my god.... it's true that the game is too hard, just like we are playing Nightmare difficulty....

KID_0001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fumikas lewd states kinda reveals how air-headed she really is...
How do you translate that status screen? i have tried using transltor++ but somehow it can't translate that screen

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you translate that status screen? i have tried using transltor++ but somehow it can't translate that screen
The states screen is in the common events and refers to a script. Translator++ can't read script lines in the common events.