What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Levail

Reputation score
One problem with that is that the fire/lightning/wind instants are single target. Even the spear combo doesn't help that much, though it does nice damage .
For some reason, I jut seem to have the wrong gear, even though my char seems reasonably strong already - standard mine zombie dies in three turns from normal attacks alone, though mainly cause I'm at three attacks per round.
Statwise, I'm at 2147,571,1435,575,341,441.
Ah. For the golem, you want that 3rd stat high and hit it with wind/dark attacks. Look for some gear to boost that, you might be able to bring it down before it hits back too hard. If you're still having problems, PM me your save and I'll poke around, see if I can find anything.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Silly, but I keep getting stuck early on.
I've beaten the skill swordsman, but remaining three one the map kill me without much problem.
I'm talking about 3 slimes, ice golem and the overgrown hamster of tentacle forest.
I can do some damage to the golem, but it's just a sliver of his HP.
Slimes kill me it one hit.
With the hamster, things go reasonably well (...sort of), till it uses its earth skill.
I've got 祝福されし赤銅の長槍 as the weapon - it looks like the best thing currently available.

Which combination of equipment and skills am I missing ?
Since you're getting stuck on the "overgrown hamster", you probably don't have the 3rd-tier Crests available yet, but you seem to have finished the Bronze Mine, or at least with the capacity to finish it.

From my personal assessment, said "overgrown hamster" is the next thing you should tackle because 3rd-tier Crests, which provides a significant stat spike over the 2nd-tier ones.

The slime monster trio should probably be set aside until you have a full set of 3rd-tier Crests. The Ice Golem for until you can comfortably defeat the mooks in the undersea cave (none of them as terrible as the beefgate in the front, thankfully, aside from the boss that is), or preferably after defeating the boss of the undersea cave, with a couple pieces of Iron gear.

Take an assessment of the gear you're currently equipping. Your gear should be mostly cupronickel tier(白銅). If you don't have it yet, finish the Bronze Mine, the one with all the zombies. Since you're having trouble surviving, you can consider equipping Earth crests or a Staff/Mace piece of equipment for the buff skill Clay Armor (クレイアーマー). The staff/mace also provides some decent healing, if you don't use the Water crests anyway. Also - and I think this is probably more important - you may want to invest in a suit of Cupronickel heavy armor, and/or a Cupronickel greatshield. Especially the greatshield, they have the skill Guard Stance, which increases DEF by 50% for one turn. That should reduce the impact of Mr. Big Guy's ultimate attack to relatively reasonable levels.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@4lurk3r: thanks, the shield skill was indeed the missing bit; it was still a bit tight, but the hamster has fallen.
At least now, there's actually something to grind for: money for the crests.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
LOL, hamster... that's a cute name for it.

When you lack instant attacks, equip a dagger in your support slots. They give a pierce instant attack on 5 turns CD. Some might even give pierce Tier I - III.
And yea, rune/crests upgrade are incredibly helpful. Also, trash mobs can drop dark runes and sword runes (can replace dagger). Check your bestiary, e.g. the ghost in the mine, although the rune drop are rare.
Some boss/story line also increase your rune slots.

blerghit

Reputation score
Im on new game+, about to go to demon lord castle for the first time but seem to have missed the key to the shack with mimic in the fishing village. Anyone mind telling me where to get it?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Welkin2: well, I could have copy-pasted the name, but going with something descriptive seemed a better idea.
The grind is slow, but already after the lightning rune alone I'm able to take down one of the slimes...
Pity, that atm most of my instants are still single target. Though I see Tornado II will become an instant on the new rune.
250.000 takes awhile though.

Levail

Reputation score
Im on new game+, about to go to demon lord castle for the first time but seem to have missed the key to the shack with mimic in the fishing village. Anyone mind telling me where to get it?
It's in one of the pots on the beach in said village.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Somebody mentioned a bad end in the third village where you become that kid's pet. How do you get it?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You get it from rescuing the girl in the SW

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where exactly do you get the skill to strip? I can't find that anywhere in this thread, or in the game.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Zippzopp: if we're talking about スーパーパージ, it's not a question of where, but when.
It's one of after-sleep passives, acquired once monster rape count reaches 30.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got mine sleeping in the jail cell in 2nd town. I spoke with the guard and picked a choice that sent me to jail. After sleeping I got the skill.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@thinien: :rolleyes: what I've wrote wasn't based on a supposition, but a game data backed fact.

Much later edit: FFS, the gap between early demon lord's castle and fire golem is just insane and there's no new equipment between those two points...

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@thinien: :rolleyes: what I've wrote wasn't based on a supposition, but a game data backed fact.

Much later edit: FFS, the gap between early demon lord's castle and fire golem is just insane and there's no new equipment between those two points...
Well, in a sense, there is, as the EX-boss that you need to beat to obtain the pickaxe is accessible by now, and is probably beatable with a full set of Demonite gear (give or take a star-rarity weapon from the demon lord's castle) and the 4th-tier crests from the SW isolated village, and drops the frankly overpowered King's Ring accessory (you'll probably need it).

I'm probably repeating this, but that EX-boss has so much magical resistance that physical attacks are definitely the way to go, and said boss does a very powerful attack by turn 8 or so. Try to rush him down before that time.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What's the use of Tanaka's key in the 5th village? The item shopkeep sells his key. When you open his door, he's just surprised.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@thinien: there doesn't seem to be any...
The only var affected seems to have no references outside the room and no notable effect inside it.
Perhaps author was planing to put something here, but ran of ideas/will ?

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am utterly lost on where to go next. I beat the destroyed village, but I can't do any damage to the snow town golem, and I can't get into the sky castle. I tried following the guide but I'm clearly missing something. Adding a pic of current stats. Any ideas on what I need to improve or if I'm missing an important step?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am utterly lost on where to go next. I beat the destroyed village, but I can't do any damage to the snow town golem, and I can't get into the sky castle. I tried following the guide but I'm clearly missing something. Adding a pic of current stats. Any ideas on what I need to improve or if I'm missing an important step?
You won't do any damage to golems with straight-up Attack power. They have like 999999 DEF AND MDEF. Drop your lances, clubs, axes, ultragreatswords and rods. Switch to shortspears and daggers and the like. Maximize your Additional Attack stat (third stat from the top). Use the Fire, Thunder and Wind crest buffs to boost your additional attack further. Use skills with Additional Attack Multipliers such as Wind/Dark magic or the slashing skills of later shortswords/longswords.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A trolling correction: it's actually 7 nines, not 6 for the ice golem and stat max (9 nines) for the remaining two.
But short of that, yeah, the damage formulas used turn that into pretty much damage negation.
On that: the author went with a custom formula, where what matters is the *ratio* between your attack and enemy's def/mdef and ratio between your and enemy's skill stat, thought the later only for physical attacks and clipped to 0.8:1.9 range (which seems and odd choice; perhaps the intent was 0.9:1.8 ?). It's still the difference for the fixed component.