Not open for further replies.
OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Siege RP

It was my intention all along to allow players to play as an Orc or such. Drow have no racial natural alignment, nor does any other particular race.
Besides in the Forgotten Realms there is another sect of Drow that do not worship Lolth and are good. They follow another Goddess (who happens to be Lolth's daughter).

The only reason that the enemy happens to be a gathering of mostly Orcs is because of the particular tribe invading the land.

I'll soon be putting up the first part of the RP.

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: OOC

I'm tempted to join this here, but I'm not entirely sure what race I'll take.

I have about a half million different ideas running through my head, some of which involve necromancer spells, but I'll have to run these by you Sinful. Some of my ideas are basing off of Guild Wars, so I'm not sure how much of it you'd go for.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

PM me or such. I've yet to put up full things on magic.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm, hmmm. Since every other RP I was in has pretty much died and I find myself with an itch to play, and since Dragon Age has been such a disappointment technologically I think I'd like to bring in my character from DA:O - Sharyn and her two-handed sword. Not sure if I do manage to play her well, but with an enemy army before the gates it'll be fairly easy to dispose of her should things go sour.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I edited my character to fix the 'not matching world' bit

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank ye Lurker.

And Rule, just put her up in the Character Sheet thread, and tweak her to fit into this new world.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to know how the castle is called that is besieged. Otherwise there's a bit of a gap in my character biography.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just a suggestion: could everyone put their entire sheet in a spoiler? While not as important here as in, say, Dark Gate, it would still compress the character sheet thread slightly so that less scrolling would be needed to find the sheet you're looking for.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would when mine is up (If I can manage to make one) if I knew how to use them lol.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would when mine is up (If I can manage to make one) if I knew how to use them lol.
I don't think there's a button for it. You just need to type (spoiler)(/spoiler) at the beginning and end, using these [] brackets.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The castle is called "Fort Barthone". The Empire calls all their castles 'Forts'.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait...are we allowed to start posting in the Fort thread? Or...

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes. Yes you are.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn you all, this is too interesting to not show interest in! However, I will be without internet probably starting with the new year, with the exception of my phone. How often do the posts appear to be coming in? Can I check on this once a day and still keep up?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Likely so. I seem to recall Sinful mentioning something about a lack of constant posts or some such.

Edit: Found it

The big thing about the setting though is that the GM is not always needed. Which is good considering work can drag me away whenever it feels like. Things can happen between players at any moment, and the enemy is always about, taking pot shots at the walls with crossbows and such.

What I as the GM would mostly do is initiate attacks by the enemy, play the Lord of the castle, and have other random occurrences... well occur.

Oh yes, and sex will be allowed in the game.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Room for one more, Sin, before I post an actual character sheet?

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

I fanta and Samira will mysteriously disappear until next week. (holidays love breaks. hate the travel.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And so less than a page from the initial start... the roleplay has stagnated. So... anyone want to kick some life into it? Or do we bury it?

*holds out defibrillator and shovel*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it will be fine, as soon as Sin gets back. Have some faith, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.