Overquest campaign

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Overquest campaign

Sekla
Tailors
Tag: All

Sekla shrugged, "Well if it's not here, it's not here right? No hurt in looking."

Sekla sighed and leaned against something, watching the disembodied bunny ears as they bounce about amidst a pile of clothes, before popping out with some sort of... Atrocious monstrosity. Sekla blinked and stared at it a moment. Well that left... Nothing to the imagination. Internal Screaming Intensified.

"Honestly, I think I like your outfit better.," says Sekla, holding it up, "I've got too many parts that will flap about and then could slap against things. I don't like the idea of my cock getting slammed in a door." Thank god Orelia had the sense to not bring the pig ears. She would have gotten outright offended. For now she just mentally cringed. Gods, this place was upsetting in so many ways it wasn't even funny. They had to get out of here, and soon.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Orelia Bisbark, Bunny Girl
Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor
Tag: Everyone
Character Picture in Spoiler

"MMmmmph!"
Orelia's muffled frustration fueled grunt came from the pile of clothes again. She popped out of it again, waving a far more. . . belt outfit.

(Yoinked from OOC thread, outfit basis in spoiler]

"There are just no bunny outfits in a dark purple! There are bright purples. Bright floursecent pinks! A toxic yellow one that has some curious zippers on it that don't open up but instead seem to grind. Then theres just an outfit made of belts! I found this one next to that one! It is. . . mmph. It might get you mistaken alot for a big bad wolfy instead of an adorable, fuckable, bunny. It also is stiff. Like it never been worn before, only washed." As Orelia held up a new outfit.

"The corset would need binding around your waist, forcing you into a far more sexy hourglass look. Really show off those hips and ass. There is also two belts, one that goes under the tits to force them up. Really make sure your breasts get looks yum yum!~ The other one goes above to squish and make more delicious, face melting and hugging against cleavage. It also tantalazingly and teasingly covers your nips and bits. The kinda old fashioned garter belt stockings hooked onto the corset, here and there. They also look to be very tight. Like they'll look like like their showing off all your yummy muscles on the legs and thighs. Really showing of contours and definition yep yep. All in and all, the fabric leather mix with the strings would force even the plainest of girl's into a VERY feminine and domineering figure. The only issue that it might have is it. . . tightenable panties. Tighten them too much and your cunny will be exploding against the sides turning it into a wedgie thong. Not good at all, unless you like being in pain or are constantly gushing. Like really gushing. Not just being hot and ready for a nice cock to slam in at any time. No no. I mean like a river against your thighs." Orelia talked about the outfit as she held it up and showed it's bits and pieces to Sekla.

"You are definitely going to need someones help getting this on if yah choose to wear it. I propose myself so I can rub against you lots."
As Orelia hopped and bounced in place. She looked disappointed in finding no matching bunny outfits to this type of dark, pale purple.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Tailors

Sekla blinks in surprise at the clothes that were brough out. Well. She'd normally never wear something like that but it was... Way less offensive. Though Orelia unintentionally did make a good point. It was ridiculously complicated and tight looking. Though Sekla mentally giggled at the idea of muscles. Yeah, real muscular alright. She could lift, figurative, tons, but that was more a factor of magic than strength and good packing and backpack design. She was no stranger to excessive amounts of belt though. Had a cloak of belts to prove it.

"Yeah, given I have balls, no way am I squishing anything that tight down below.," says Sekla wryly, "I'll probably need a different set of undergarments but the rest works for me. Maybe some other adjustments so I'm not squeezing my organs out of my body but this is waaaay more appealing to me. And it goes with my cloak. And uh... I guess you can help?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor

"Heheh! So you are a breeder!!" As Orelia jumped at that confirmation. "Mmm mm! Lets get you into your new outfit quick quick then! Hmmm. As for another set of yummy panties. What about these with the exotic flower design? Or these ones that go transparent when alot of cum gets on them? Girl cum. They get whiter when it boy cum~." As Orelia held up a few more panties. Most of them were on the theme of purple, to dark purple, to pale lavender, dark lavender, and just lavender. All of them fit into the color scheme of the previous outfit.

"To the changing rooooms!! I hope to see you both in there see mega super ultimate guard boss Corgana." As Orelia sing-songed and hopped into changing room with a bunch of panties and Sekla's new outfit. Poking her head out of it, bunny ears flopping forward before springing upwards with her head. "Com'n~ com'n Sekla! I wanna see you in the outfit. Wait no I don't. Ummmm yah! I do want to see you in it and help you into it! Yah that is it! Maybe I'll try on that other outfit you didn't have? Maybe with the pig ears and be a little pig bimbo begging for a good thwacking~" As Orelia teased out the last part.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Tailor

Sekla had to suppress a chuckle at Orelia's bouncy attitude a bit, taking a dark purple set that seemed fitting, and wouldn't crush her extra bits with tightness before. Flower pattern was to her tastes. Sekla did like nature after all.

She shrugged a bit before following Orelia into the changing room. Chances were this was going to end with groping or more, but well... That seemed inevitable with how everyone was behaving. Yan seemed busy with the guard captain right now and Kiyomi... Well She'd see what happened.

"I like you better as a bunny. You don't seem like the pig type. Maybe a kitty if you're set on switching.," offers Sekla, "Or a puppy."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor

"eheheh!" Orelia giggled at the compliment. "I like being a bunny bunny too! Just look at my bunnies bounce!" As she pressed her elbows to her breasts, conveniently putting Sekla's outfit on a hook to hang in the same motion. Her massive breasts squishing together, nipples becoming visible through her red bunny top. "One two bounce! Three, four bounce! Heheheh!" As she bent low, then forward and bounced up! Heavy breasts jiggling amazingly before she fell back down and then repeated once more.

"Mmmmm kitties hunt bunnies! So if I become a bunny, I'll make you my prey and hunt you downs to the grounds~ OOooh! Puppies are cuuttee too! Especially when they are just begging for attention. Do you want me begging like a cute puppey?" As Orelia mimed a puppy, tongue lolling out her of her mouth and her eyes getting more. . . hazey somehow. A look of pure adoration before her giggles broke it.

"BUUTTT! Butt butt first! We gotta get you all changed up into new outfit~ We can do the rest when your naked or at some later point. Gotta make sure you don't forget anything about the rebels. Or did you and sing singer already tell everything?" As Orelia tilted her head confuzzledly.

"Oh well!" As she stripped, slinging off her bunny outfit, folding it neatly as you please, and undoing everything but her bunny ears and bunny tail buttplug belt. "I can use this time to get a new outfit toos!" As the naked girl except for tail and ears giggled. "Now. . ." As she drooled for a moment, eyes glinting in terrible, terrible lust, fingers twitching. The bunny girl's intentions quite clear to Sekla's eyes.

(Perception 5)
(Attempting this - not going to roll cause assume it automatically defeated if Sekla resist) Orelia's intentions completely clear. The bunny is going to assault her. Tickling her, feeling her up, insuring every spot of her that is unveiled is relaxed. Making her flexible, moldable. If Sekla didn't resist at all, letting the bunny girl feel her up, massage her, she'd soon be stripped with Orelia marvelling at her balls and cocks. "OOoooh! Soooo pretty and yummy. . . please please can this bunny have a tasty taste~? Pwease? Pretty please??" The big breasted bimbo looked up at Sekla with begging eyes.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Tailors
Tag: Orelia

Sekla chuckled a bit at Orelia's behaviour, shaking her head. "You already kinda act like a puppy, Orelia, don't need to be panting about. And Yenna is better at talking about things than I am, so I'll leave it to her. Though she seems kinda distracted."

Sekla paused as Orelia stripped herself mostly naked right in front of her, shivering a bit. Well, she could tell where this was going. And well, she supposed she could use a bit of stress relief and it'd help her blend in.

Sekla shivers and squirms as she's stripped down, making sure her things were set in easy reach, blushing a bit as her large cock and balls are displayed, obscuring her female parts. "Heh... Yeah, alright, why not. Who could resist such cute begging? Just don't choke yourself on me, I'm kinda big. Not minotaur big or anything but still."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor
Pink Delights
Tag: all

"Bunnysuits? Ooh like, totally! Only for you or does one of your friends wanna try one out too?" The tailor enthused, then joined in on the giggling from Orelia.

"Awww" Corgana mused, a bit dejectedly. "Sounds as if you had a really great master, its a shame what happened. .. ooh you got nice breasts!" Corgana smiled and, with little hesitation, reached out to cup and test the feel of one of them. "You look like a really great slut cutie, I feel silly for doubting you lot earlier, now." She chuckled., seeming to quit enjoy Yan Yennas display before her, matching it with a short, sensual flexing of her own. "I know you are super duper sad about losing your master, perhaps I can help you.. relax and forget all of that stuff?" She suggested.

Corgana silently cheered with the dancers display, smiling. "Girl, I just want to lick your pussy all up.. you should totally just find something to go with those adorable piercies!" She ginned, licking at Yennas breast for a moment when pulled up, grinning cheekily.
Had there even been a real compulsion? Yan Yenna felt completely fine.

Kiyomi searches through the shop while Corgana and the tailor are distracted. 'Not too easy' clothing is hard to find, though there are a few black, leathery one piecers. (Will safe for you too as you put it on!)

"Pink looks good on everyone in my profes.. pofession.. my experty opinion! But if you think purple a good idea, thats totes ok too!" The tailor suggested towards the hobgoblin girl.
(And, big shocker, will save from you too!)

"Well, Ori got everything under control it seemed.. yay. everyone happy?" She grinned.

The changing room had a subtle scent of female arousal and large, full body mirrors. They also lacked curtains, so whatever was going on inside was.. rather obvious to any onlookers. This society seemed to have no modesty whatsoever.

"So.. we'd propably be a little late for the orgy and stuff, so I guess we should just shop and.. perhaps afterwards I can show you my place or somesuch.. you need a place to stay until a master finds a new place for you, right? Perhaps you just get to stay here. Oh! I could totes make you assistant guards." Corgana giggled.

"I'm the Guard boss, but really, I'm the only guard around. There isn't really any crime.. other than those nasty nasty rebels and they are way too dangerous to handle on your own."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Pink Delights
Tag: Corgana

"Oh yes, a very skilled and endowed master, he was... oh, why thank you." She smiled and cupped her breasts, lifting them slightly and rubbing them. She then pinched her pierced nipples a bit, indulging herself in the simple enhancement of personal pleasure that the accessories provided. She eyed the guard captain flexing in front of her and smirked coyly.

"Yes, you've been very silly indeed, Corgana. I guess you'll just have to make it up to me? Mmm.~ I would like to forget about all my troubles and relax a bit. But only for a short while. Who'd ever want to forget sex like the sort my master gave to all of us? Not me. And not you either! But we can make some new memories together, of that I am certain.~"

Yenna did her twirl and then brought the simplistic, but still drop dead gorgeous wanton girl up to her height, letting her lick around her tit along the way. The bard closed her eyes and tilted her head back, sighing in pleasure.

"As you wish, my boss guard~" Yenna cooed. "A pretty tongue like yours can play in my flower garden all night. And since you like the look of my piercings so much, I'll leave them open to view. Just let me get some attachments for them. I spy some jewelry... gold I think. The feel of cool metal against my sensitive flesh just... mmm, totes gets me going."

The bard looked at some jewelry cases and picked out a nice, light and thin chain attachment that could connect her nipples together and took a matching necklace, armband and anklet which she secured on her person to give off the look of a harem slave dancer.

"It's like you said before, Corgana dear~ We can have our own fun. Ooh, yes! At your place! Would you really? Ah, you are such a generous boss guard. The bestest!"

Yenna hugged Corgana generously and pressed her exposed body up against the other girl, kissing her quickly but fully upon the lips.

"Ah well! If you're the only guard around, then of course you'll need a-sissy guards. We'll be those for you, because we're super duper into helping people be happy! And I can be your right hand gal! Like... an under boss lady guard. Right?"

She then tucked her arm around Corgana's and leaned in conspiratorially. "And one of the perks of that would be that I get to sleep in your bed every night! Until the masters tell me to go somewhere else that is. Oh, it will be fun, won't it?"

The bard had finished her shopping, and waited now for the others to select their new garments and join up with her and Corgana. She made sure to grab her regular clothes, maintaining her earlier assertion that they had been given to her by her master for sex games purposes and therefore she shouldn't get rid of a master's gifts. After all, she reasoned, if the lesser master still lived, the might of the Overlord would slap those silly rebels and bring her old master back to them, and he'd probably be really really into his pretend to rape the rebel game by that point. She and her companions would need their gear to be ready to serve the master the way he expected - to do otherwise would mean they were uppity thinking type bimbos and not proper obedient cum sluts.

By this point, Yenna figured that Corgana was either wrapped around her little story, or playing the slow game so much that the bard was boned anyway. If Yenna had indeed convinced her to deputize them, it might mean that Sekla, Kiyumi and herself would have greater freedom of movement around the city, under the guise of guard duties. Ceremonial or no, the positon would be an excuse to not be joining in every single orgy and ritualistic cock sucking festival.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi
Pink Delights

Kiyomi would simply ignore the silliness of Sekla Orelia and the tailor and instead focus on her current task at hand: finding not-2-gold-piece-street-corner-prostitute clothing to change into to fit in better with the populace and not draw unwanted attention to her and her compatriots. She found some black one pieces of the leather variety and would opt for the ones that didn't show all of the goods to the general population. She would next look for something to compliment it. Some lacey knee socks or stockings, maybe a frilly skirt to go with it, some cute goth loli shoes, and maybe a headdress. Failing that she would go the dominatrix route instead, and seek some thigh high leather or latex boots, a spiked choker (reminiscing her early time with her mentor), and some long black gloves. Once she found all that she wanted she put the assembled outfit on and join Yenna and Corgana and get ready to pay. "Yes. That would be most helpful and appreciated, Corgana. We need to get back on our feet and find a purpose after our master was deposed. It would also help us to know we can help make sure this misfortune doesn't befall any other good faithful sluts." She would say playing along with Jenna's ploy.

(( Will save: 11+4=15 ))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor
Pink Delights
Tag: Yan, Kiyomi

"Well, the priests are great at making you forget all bad stuff.. buuut we just came from there, so.." she shrugged. "Hmnn oh I can totally understand you girl, and well, with how neat you taste, I wouldn't mind nuzzling your little flower all night long!" She clapped as Yan Yenna outfitted herself light a lewd harem dancer, seeming impressed (While at it, another will save for you!)

She grinned and flexed with the praise, making sure to sensually push out her hips, giving the dancer further, enticing views into her ample bossom, and of her soft, smooth skin. When kissed, Corganas tongue would not shy away from exploring further, nudging into Yans mouth for a brief greeting. Corgana then grinne when the enthusiastic Yan Yenna went on..

"Well well, hold on now, to be my right hand you need to have lots of .. quali.. you need to show me you're really.. good." The Guard-captain, or whatever her title translated to grinned, leaning forward and nibbling on Yans neck.

"Ooh that sounds good. Alright then, I shall personally test you as my right hand girl!" She grinned, slapping Yan Yennas bottom slightly, apparently that was all the ceremony needed to deputize someone these days.

She peered over to Kiyomi, brows furrowed for a moment. "Geesh, you're looky and talky all.. ooh I get it, you're pretending to be a DICK. Hihihi.. your master sure was kinky, so he like.. played DICKs and Rebels with you or something? Anywhoo.. yeah! You are my assistant guard lots.. uhm.. It's super easy, 'cause.. theres no real crimes, like.. sometimes we argue, like.. Thats my purpose! no thats mine, look at it, its so pretty! .. and I come in and decide stuff and usually its they say they're sorry and I make them have makeup sexytimes.
Like.. the only problem is the rebels, basically. Uhmm..how do we do this..."
She pondered, and while pondering, petted Yan Yennas bottom gently. Not to leave her out, she reached out, gently pulling in Kiyomi, only to amazedly pet over her fluffy tails instead.

"Oh yeah! Outside of the guardplace hang lotsa pictures. Thats all the known rebels. If you see someone like that, just run away and tell me, the priestess, or if theres any coming to our town, the DICK... Oh, my god. Guests! I don't have enough yum yum stuff for you! Alright, we need sweets, and drinks.. Would you like Braindrain, Girlfizzer, Bimboliquor or.. wait.. Silly me!" She slapped her forehead. "If you are my assistants you shouldn't get all drunky enthrally horny.. aww.. well, if you want to like.. sneak a little sip.." She winked, her smooth, soft hands wandering in between Yans legs slowly, though she was too fascinated with the fluffy tails to properly grope the Kitsune.. for now.

"Hmnn.. if your friends need a while..." She winked. "We could just like.. go to my place already?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Pink Delights
Tag: Corgana and Kiyomi

With her outfit now complete, and the beautiful Corgana getting nice and physical with her as well, Yenna felt herself growing more and more eager to play along with this role she had created for herself and have some fun with the guard captain.

Will roll, Natural 1!

Looks like we're about to find out what the clothing does!

Yenna giggled as her butt was slapped and stuck it out a little more for Corgana to have easier access to rubbing it. The dancer's arm draped across the captain's shoulders, and she caressed the girl from hip to breasts, kissing her now fully upon the lips, with her tongue darting in for a more insistent taste.

"Hnnh~ That's what I like. A good, firm hand," she murmured softly as her tongue withdrew and half-lidded, easy eyes gazed softly upon Corgana's pouty lips. As the captain pondered and rubbed her ass, along with Kiyomi's tails, Yenna idly slipped her hand down between the warrior's thighs and traced teasingly along them, showing in no uncertain terms that she wouldn't mind seeing what Corgana's bedroom looked like.

"I just want to eat and drink you up, Ms Ironsoul. Everything else is too hard to think of right now. Let's play and you can... ah... show me the proper way to punish naughty girls. And then I could practice on you. And then Kiyomi on both of us! Hee hee~"

Yenna was now pressing herself up against Corgana shamelessly.

"Yes, yes! To your place!"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor

The bunny girl's big begging eyes looking right up from below and by that magnificent cock. So that no matter how Sekla looked, the bunny's face is looking at her from her cock.

"OOOOH!!! Yay! And don't worries! I may not be the best cock gobbler but I can do it good! I practice alot with the training tools that get bigger." As Orelia grinned happily upwards. The bunny girl rubbing her cheeks against the flaccid length. Her massive breasts jiggling and shaking against Sekla's legs.

"MMMmmmmm!" Her mouth opening and licking up and down, swirling before her tongue touched at Sekla's cockhead. Her tongue diving and swirling around, unsheathing the mighty head from its skin prison as her tongue worked that rapidly hardening meat. Her fingers touching and bouncing those big, juicy, cum filled balls.

The bunny girl properly worshipped Sekla's cock, slurping and licking, taking a measure before stannding to a kneel, properly licking and slurping and then taking in that cock! Bobbing her head quickly and nicely up and down her length, teasing and Toying with Sekla, trying to get the hobgoblin to grab her head and shove her forcefully downwards! To make her gag on the delicious cock.

(When) Sekla throbbed, Orelia knew it! Mouth slurping hungrily on that cock, she pullled back and off, oppening her mouth, begging for Sekla to cum in and all over here! (Unless Sekla has other ideas >:p.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Tailors

Sekla flushed and nodded as Orelia talked herself up, shivering as her cock is nussled against. With all that was happening she was at half mast already, so Orelia didn't need really anymore enticing to get her excited.

She groaned a bit as the bunny swiftly went to work, sucking and lapping at her length, and playing with her large hairless balls as she watched, biting her lip at the pleasure. Her hips rocked gently as she tried to keep some restraint on herself, one hand teasing one of her own nipples.

She throbbed eagerly as she began to be bobbed upon, but the slow teasing pace started to annoy the primal part of her, the part that said the bunny slave should be properly slaving on her cock. Her pupils dilated a bit as she tried to resist the urge, but her free hand grasped upon Orelia's hand as she was shoved roughly down to the root of her cock and held there a moment.

The hobgobliness gave a bit of a feral growl, holding Orelia in place as she took control and started to fuck the bunnies face roughly, using her throat as a toy for her own pleasure, huffing lustily.

Sekla had been pent up and teased all day, so she throbbed fairly quickly as she plundered Orelia's throat. She smirked in her aggresive haze as she forced Orelia off her cock but kept her looking up at her cock as she unloaded her thick seed over the bunnies face and breasts, before thrusting back into her throat and emptying the last into Orelia's stomach.

Once done Sekla shoved Orelia back off her cock, sighing pleasedly in a haze. However as the afterglow calmed, a look of some shame and embarrassment came over her. "...Oh no I did it again!," she shudders, before crouching and helping Orelia up frantically, "I didn't hurt you did I|? I'm sorry, I just get carried away, oh gods I'm glad I didn't go even further... I get so worked up and I can't help myself..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor
Pink Delights
Tag: Yan, primarlyi

Yan Yenna found something change. Subtle, but it was there. A question came to mind: Sure, the woman where all horny sluts, but.. what was so bad about it? Where they unhappy? Was there misery, or crime? There was little wrong with being a horny, happy slut. She had been one all of her life, so why not show off a little more? Corgana seemed to like it, she seemed to like..

(Yan Yenna gains -2 to all will saves but +2 to Charisma.!) "Ooh look at you girl, you look absolutely amazing! I love your ass!" She gave it an affirmative squeeze and a confident smile. "Alright you lot, just come to the guardhouse, I'll get you all deputized.. bring lube!" she cheered.

Deciding to take her lusts for the new girl take charge, Corgana grabbed her, pulling her along to the guardhouse. "So, cutie." She purred, as they left the tailor "You seem like you ought to be shown your place to me.. if we hurry, I'll have you.. properly recruited when your friends catch up with the tailoring.

She nodded, and then, once they were alone.. unashamedl stripped naked, closing the small guard towers house behing her. The majoprity of the room was taken in by a large bed. Clearly things were different here.

"Now now, my sweet. Before we ravage one anohter, I have to like.. ask you two things." She sighed slightly. ..Ye kow.. this might sound blasphemous, but.. not all men.. truly... do the best for us.. I'd ask you avoid the major, ok? This is a small village, so the overlord cares little about it.. but...just.. you're really pretty and nice, I'd rather you like.. hang out with me for a while, rather than becoming a masters slut right away. Between this and the DICK coming things are awfully nasty.. please, don't uh.. go to the flowerguards. There's been rebel activity about there Corgana nodded, brushing Yan-Yennas hair back with a hand. "Please, a'ight? Them rebels are a ruthless lot that treathen peace and want to make us all unhapps.."[/COLOR

With her hand thoghtfull massaging Yan Yennas rump she added: "Something be off about you.. I seen lots of folks and you look well, but.. it almost be.. like you're putting on a show ta please. .. been the guard-boss for like a decade almost, I see these things. Whats bothering ya. Wha am I to you?" The serious philosophical questions where interrupted by Corgana slowly, gently squezing and caressing Yan-Yennas bottom.

"I just be doing me duty of course, but.... I've talked too much already." She decided, relenting.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

A subtle shift in her mentality came over her, and it was already so in line with some of her thoughts that the change was barely noticeable. Yenna understood that there was a certain, refreshing freedom that came with such forward sexuality. Their inhibitions were largely gone, and that allowed a certain level of sexual freedom that the bardic prostitute found refreshing. Finally, a prime material plane whose society wouldn't blink at her own promiscuity!

It didn't change Yenna's overall opinion that females should still be allowed to think for themselves and choose or refuse their partners freely, but Yenna resolved to at least have a lot of fun as she infiltrated this society.

With Corgana's hand placed pleasantly on her sensitive ass, the bard walked with her arm around the guard's waist, allowing herself to be escorted straight to the guardhouse for a little one on one time with Ms. Ironsoul. When they arrived, she was pleased with the bed and how it dominated the room. Clearly, this guardhouse was still meant for sexual escapades.

She lounged herself on the bedsheets, lying on her side with her head propped up by her elbow as she watched the guard captain strip in front of her. She smiled and then casually glanced around the room for things other than the bed. Were there drawers here? Toys and furniture and clothing that could be useful for sexual improvisation, or in the case of a regretful emergency, as methods of defense or escape?

"Oh? Two questions? Maybe I can answer them before you begin. My safe word is "Darjeeling" and I am a total switch, so I'll be whatever you like me to be, boss guard.~"

Her playful interruption might have sufficed to gain a smile from Corgana, but the guard continued on with a sigh, as though she was unhappily asking these follow up questions, although for the most part they seemed like warnings and half-observations. They were dangerous ones, however. Designed perhaps to see if Yan Yenna would let her guard down and speak freely and rebelliously. That was not what Yenna wanted. She had to continue to play dumb, while still pushing the boundaries a little bit, to maintain some flexibility.

"Blasphem- blaseph - blassymus? Gee, you know a big word, Corga!" The bard grinned widely, still playing up a slight ditziness. It seemed that if Corgana wasn't reluctantly setting a trap here, that there was a raw intelligence in the guard trying to rise to the surface once every so often. Maybe if Yenna could ween the guard captain off all these 'brain drain' drinks somehow, her intellect would be restored naturally and then she could be convinced to be a little rebellious herself. After all, from what she'd heard about magic, making it permanent on a grand scale was simply so consuming that for any sort of empire it would be impractical to the point of impossibility. Any mass produced magical effects would therefore be temporary. Break the cycle of magical reinforcement, and Corgana's mind would be freed. Wouldn't it be nice if she realized that she could still have brilliant sex without being a bimbo slave to the Overlord?

"Ohhh, I think I get it. You rank your masters too, right? Yeah, I like fucking the ones who make me cum hard the best. Some of them are like... super quick and don't like to lick me or listen to my music or let me serve them tea and give them nice oil massages. It's better when you get a master who is interested in your own kinks. So I guess the Major is like... one of the smacky kinds of masters? And not the nice smacks? Oh well. If he asks me to fuck him, I gotta do it because he's like... a master and I'm just a bimbo slut. But if you care enough to mention it... I'll do my best for you, Corgana."

She reached out and caressed the nude captain's cheek, with a soft vulnerable look in her eyes. The kind of look that would make Corgana feel the need to be strong for her, if this empathy and warnings were genuine. Yenna was rewarded with Corgana's hand brushing through her hair, and the two were getting closer now on the bed. Yenna bit her lower lip, anticipating the feel of their bodies twining together.

The guard boss put her hand on Yenna's ass again. The bard turned her hips so as to give Corgana easier access to her rump, and between her thighs if that was what the captain wanted. A few comments followed, giving credit to the perceptive lass that lurked behind the haze of of an unnatural mental fog. Yan Yenna wanted to sweep that fog away and let Corgana talk and act as she was meant to - save that she'd make sure to give her every reason to continue to touch and caress the bard's body.

"Corgana, you sweet darling. I'm always putting on a show to please! It's my nature. It's what I do. I'm an entertainer-girl. I like making people happy, and it's always better if I'm giving them what they want. I want them to be pleased by what they see, so I dress up (and down) for them. I want to please their ears, so I sing, I play sitar, and I say words that make them all wet or hard. I want to please their touch, so I rub their body with my own, I use my tongue, my fingers, my holes to make them happy. And I want them to enjoy my scent, to taste me, so that they remember that Yan Yenna Tea Leaf is their favorite!"

Yenna untucked herself from Corgana's touches and got up into a kneeling position on the bed, with the captain standing beside her. She put both hands around the back of Corgana's neck and pulled her close.

"There's a lot of pretty people around, Corgana. A lot of pretty girls who have a lot of fun and a lot of sex with me. But when I first saw you, I got... I don't know... like... a fuzzy feeling in my heart and tummy. You're gorgeous of course, but like, you're more than that I guess. To me you're extra super duper gorgeous. And I like, want you to like me. Like... really like me. So, I'm gonna do my best to make you happy. I'll treat you like I would a master. So... hey, howabout you lie down and... let me entertain you, hmm?"

If Corgana let her, she would gently pull the naked guard onto the bed and let her lie on her side as Yenna slipped off the bed and undid the purple sash, so that she was naked save for the jewelry and piercings.

"Do you have oils? I'd normally serve tea first... with a little bit of that stuff that makes masters and sluts all extra horny, but if you don't got that, then we'll just skip to the massage! I'll get you all slippery and limber and feeling and smelling nice... um, lemme see if I still have some oil in my pack."

Bending over to give Corgana a nice view from behind, with her legs slightly spread so as to hide nothing from the guard's sight, she fished around in her pack for a little bit of perfumed oil. Then, having retrieved this, she returned to the bed.

"Now roll over onto your tummy, and I'll get you feeling nice and relaxed... and I'll sing you a song too."

If the guard boss was agreeable to all of this, Yan Yenna would start to hum out a tune and dribble the perfumed oil across the lean-muscled girl's back and then rub it into her, performing a nice sensual massage that doubled as an intimate sort of foreplay in addition to being genuinely relaxing. As she went to work, Yenna sang a song that was originally meant for a male vocalist, about the songs of bards, and the power of their music across time and space.

"Now you all know
The bards and their songs
When hours have gone by
I'll close my eyes
In a world far away
We may meet again
But now hear my song
About the dawn of the night
Let's sing the bards' song..."

As she sung this tune, her rubbing across Corgana's skin became more sensual and lingering, and her hands began to move across the guard's round ass, leaving a slippery, reflective, floral-smelling surface as the oil clung to her skin. Her equally oiled fingers then slipped in between the guard's thighs and touched upon Corgana's petals, rubbing along the puffy outer lips of her flower before sinking slowly into her depths and touching up against her sensitive spots.

"Roll over,~" she whispered gently into Corgana's ear, and when the maiden did so, she slipped her wet hand out of the guard's slit and slipped the wet digits into her own mouth, suckling on them as her eyes locked with Corgana's. She then reached for the oil again and dribbled it across the guard's stomach and bust, before lowering her own body down onto hers, using her own body to spread the oil between them as her fingers again went down to the slit and hooked in a 'come hither' gesture to rub more insistently at the girl's g-spot.

"You can cum any time you like," she cooed softly, still maintaining eye contact. "I imagine we'll be here for a while."

She then locked Corgana in a deep kiss as her fingers went into overdrive, insistently rubbing against the erogenous zone, intent on driving the guard boss to a first orgasm as her body writhed beneath her. Only once the guard had tightened up and then shuddered in release did she ease up on her fingers and with a grin, slid her slippery body down along Corgana, kissing her along the way until her mouth hung above the boss' wet sex.

"You look so yummy~ Let me clean you all up~" She teased and then began to lick deeply and insistently, knowing that touchy feely licks were only really useful for titilating a viewer... what a girl like Corgana needed right now was for Yenna's tongue to be up inside her, and for her lips to be munching and kissing her wet petals, to ride out her bliss even more.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi McSneakyFox
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan and Corga

(What Kiyomis outfit looks like, just picture it with tall thigh high boots.)

After paying for her purchases, Kiyomi would try to sneak up behind Yan and Corgana as they would make their way to the guard house. If successful she would try to sneak around the backdoor and pick the lock, if there was one, and keep hidden while she would listen to Yan and the captains conversation. Hmmm... It looks like Yan has everything in hand here... I'll let her get the captain all buttered up and relaxed and fucked silly, that way she'll be easier to charm. I didn't like the way she was eyeing me up earlier... I gotta get rid of those suspicions before I end up a fuck doll or brainless bimbo like the rest of them...
She thought to herself while enjoying the show of Yan smutting up Corgana and enjoying her song, once the head guard had cum good and hard and was hazed over with lust, Kiyomi would try to slip in quietly before making her presence known, slipping a hand on Yans shoulder before appearing next to the bard.

"See there now, Corga? Were nothing to worry about. We can all be friends~ Or... If you prefer 'Friends with Benefits' or Fuckbuddies~ We don't want anything to do with nasty, prudish, old maid, boring old rebels. Were just trying to find a place to settle down after the pricks sieged our home and did away with our poor master~ I'll even let you play with my tails all you would like~" she giggled before fluffing her tails in the guards face and tickling her belly, face, inner thighs and pussy with them...

( Stealth Check 13)
( Diplomacy 16)
( Disable Device 16)
( Use Magic Tail: Charm Person)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan, Kiyomi

Corganas hand did not stay its course, but happily continued onwards and downard, feeling the whole of Yan Yennas bottom and thigh. The guard-captain grinned at the posing prostitute-bard, gladly taking in the sight presented before her. "You know, my sometimes keeps me from having enough fun-stuff to do.." She cooed. The main Guardroom still has a rememberance of the guards original purpose, with a few sets of rather kinky looking guard uniforms stashed in one side, there is a larger drawer off to the other, though one would have to dig through it to find what secrets it may hold, Corgana keeps the room rather prim and proper, all things considered.

There are windows, though thick iron bars stop any emergency escape, not too unusuprising for a guardstation. A bit out of place are the purple bows decorating each of the bars intersections, clearly someone tried to pretty the place up along the way.

"Aye, 's a big word. Rank the masters? Uh, well, theres the master of masters, obviously, our Overlord - All Hail da Overlord, his descendants, and a few chosen that are.. necessary. The rest are happy fun chicks like us. Hihi!" Corgana grinned. "Yeah.. I mean.. the mayor is a master but he's not the bestiest of masters I guess, but.. don't tell him I told you. Anywhoo!" Corgana shrugged, clearly unhappy with this line of talking. Yennas look worked however, and Corgana put a strong arm around her, and a strong smile on her lips for the bard. Her body was, all things considered, fairly well trained, and she easily half-lifted up the bard with a lustful, almost predatory grin. If she had been a man she'd make for a fierce lover, Yan might decide, but as it was, her soft hands grew more eager by the minute instead, exploring the bards courves unashamedly.

"Oh such a naughty girl. If I were a master, or a honored DICK I'd so want you for myself to keep." Corgana grinned, leaning forward, pressing a hot, passionate kiss upon Yan Yennas lips, her tongue forcing itself forward, warm and strong, pushing into the bards mouth, eager and exploring.. though a moment later, the guard-boss hesitated. "I.. I don't know, acting as if I'm a master would be like.. wrong and.. mieeep.." She eeped a little when pushed back, her athletic body splayed out before the bard, glistening with a hint of sweat, her nipples hard, warm wetness hiding between her legs yet asking to come to the fore.

"Err.. well I got several kinds of yummy brainy drainy juice, no tea though, I think. Massage oils? Nah.. I'm too busy with my duties for massages, but you could rush out to the store and be back in a short and get some quickly." Corgana chuckled. "Oh you got some? Neat.. not as neat as your pink pussy though, your master must be a rather happy man.." She grinned slightly, chuckling, nodding and rolling over, playing along with Yan Yennas suggestion.

Corgana sighed happily with the bards caressing on her back, half closing her eyes with a sensual smile on her lips. "Hamnn... that feels nice. Aaaah! Y..yan.. my body is so hot if you keep doing that!" She sighed out, squirming upon the bed, her cheeks and body flushed with warmth. Happily she did as told, presenting her front to the bards massage next.

"Haa.. aahmn.. you are so.. I can't.. like describe.. oooh!" She whimpered out in happy, lustful need as the finger hooked into her, rocking her body up and against the girl massaging her, her hot breath upon the bards neck, one arm coming around to hold onto her, hold her close as her body tensed up, her lower lips gripping the bards fingers tightly while her mouth let loose a silent, pleasure filled scream, her back arching. She dropped down, giving Yan Yenna a happy smile, only to coo and spread her legs as the bard continued.
"W.. wow. . y.. you are rather impressive.. I.. Haahmnn.." She gulped, only to look up at the fox-girl. "Huh? Oh .. err.. they are rather fluffy.. hmnn...." she cooed, taking one of the tails, caressing along it, suckling at the tip.. "What kind of cute, unique slut are you anyway, I didnae see anything hamnn.. like you.." she suckled on the tailtip, while her hips happily, eagerly pushed up against Yan Yenna, a satisfied, lustful smile on her lips.

"Hmnn the place you come from has taught you quite the fascinating things." She moaned as her beautiful petals quivered before the bard, a hand coming down to gently, slowly and appreciatively caress through Yan Yennas hair. "Or were you be like a flower, I'd uh.. like.. refuse to pluck you, but try and dig you up whole so you may blossom in my garden forever." She said, suprisingly poetic considering the circumstances, her body relaxed, if lustful, though with the tails tickling her she simply remained lying where she was.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse
Tag: Corgana and Kiyomi

Yenna enjoyed her work. Much of her cover story was strengthened by weaving in certain truths about her character and background. She had known men and women who behaved much like the wonderful 'master' that they had supposedly lost. And she truly did enjoy her work in the brothel where she had grown up. She was completely unashamed of sex and thoroughly enjoyed her work, along with tangential hobbies like massages, which she enjoyed giving. Yenna truly did like making others happy and satisfied. Making others moan with pleasure was her self declared reason for being - so long as she was free to choose who she did such things with.

And she very much did want to do such things with Corgana. Every coo that the guard captain made sent a hot tingle up Yenna's spine, heightening her anticipation of finally being allowed to let loose.

"You can relax and let me serve you, Corgana. Nothing wrong with it. Enjoy. I won't tell anyone if you don't.~"

Yenna glanced up at Kiyomi, a flare of slight jealousy in her heart as the kitsune waved those charming tails in front of Corgana's face. She'd been handling things quite well without the need for magical fluffbutt interference. She sighed inwardly. She shouldn't get mad about these things. Kiyomi was just doing what she normally did, and Corgana had invited everyone to this private orgy of hers. Still... she liked privacy when she worked her clientele normally, and using magic felt like cheating almost. Plus, didn't a person know when they were being charmed? Wouldn't that break all the trust that the bard was working hard to establish? If this went south, she'd have to think quick. Maybe chalking things up to the kitsune's tendency to play pranks? Yeah... that could work. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that though.

She smiled and moved down between Corgana's legs, where she lavished the captain's flower with her eager tongue. She giggled when Corgana continued to make all the right noises and her ears perked up when the girl made an attempt at poetic metaphor.

"That's very sweet of you, cutie. Mmh... okay then. If you're going to say such sweet things, I think it's maybe your turn to spoil me... and maybe Kiyomi too. Do you have any toys you'd like to use on us? We've been very naughty... missing out on the orgy, and I didn't even pay for my new outfit, so technically I've stolen it I think."

Yenna put a finger to her pouty lip and fluttered her eyelashes, waiting on Corgana to roll with her suggestion or... if the guard boss was already too turned on to think properly, she'd let the girl roll on top of her and have her way with her. Ever since she'd put those extra adornments on her body, Yenna had been barely holding back her own desire to cum. Now she really needed Corgana to work her over good.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul, Tailor

Being slammed and hilted with those hands wrapping on her head! Her eyes rolling upwards in her head even as her face jumped and jerked, lips wrapping happily around the yummy cock in her mouth! Tongue swirling and her throat being filled gratitiously with meat. Jaw loosening even as her throat bulged and threatened with each pounding thrust!

The bunny girl's fingers cupping and squeezing those balls, massaging and working the heavy balls until!!

Her bunny ears shaking and quivering in excitement as she swallowed all that warm spunk dumped directly into her throat. Her nose dribbling cum as Sekla pulled back. Orelia's coughing as cum bubble in her mouth before sucking back in, swallowing the cum properly and giggling.

"Oh've you made me quite a messy bunny~ So sweety and yummy~" The bunny girl giggled, her eyes shining with lust even as she giggled, unsteady on her legs. "Nuthing much beyond some lack of air but... so sweet!" As the bunny girl leaned in against Sekla, rubbing against her, massive breasts wrapping around the arm of Sekla. "Very thick. Very, VERY thick!" As Orelia cleaned her face of the drooling cum that bubbled from her nose, holding at that small, tiny amount and letting its vicosity shine as thick strands held between her fingers.

The bunny girl shivered happily saying "Bon appetit!!" Sucking her cummy finger and thumb until every bit is gone!

"MMmmmmm!" Popping her fingers and lips as she eyed Sekla with intensity. Eyes darkened and a hungry look. Before blinking and giggling! Bouncing against Sekla as she whispered "Want to anoint the room?" As Orelia grabbed Sekla's hand, bringing the hobgoblins fingers to her dripping cunt. Her slutty bunny pussy dripping juices and her wetness begging for Sekla to plunge her fingers deep within.