Overquest campaign

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Overquest campaign

Kiyomi
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan and Corga

"I'm just a cute, cuddly, playful fluffbutt looking for a good old fashioned smutty place to call home after those bitchy dry itchy ditch rebels fucked up our old masters place instead of just getting fucked themselves like all good sluts should. As for what I am... I'm a really, truly, unique special little snow flake~ Who knows, maybe if we become BFBFs Ill tell a lil more about me ~" She would say winking at Corgana, before rubbing a hand down her smooth taught belly andeaning over to give her a chaste quick lips on the lips.

At Yan's last statement she would give her a playful hip check, "Sure~ Why not? The captain seems to be the alright sort~ On the up and up. I'm always up for a lil pet play~ No cages though. I don t like being pent up. But a saucer of milk, some toys, and leash and collar are always fun. I love a nice plush doggy bed~ And speak for yourself Yan. I paid for mine before making my way over here ~" she would finish by giving her the .

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Sekla
Tailors
Tag: Orelia

Sekla shuddered, but Orelia seemed fine at least. Thank goodness, she was afraid she might break someone some day. Though... She wasn't sure she could break someone who was clearly already broken. Well, mentally anyways.

Still, ew. Sekla made a face in disgust and took a handkerchief out and wiped Orelia's face and nose. "Ew. Don't do that, it's unhygienic. Not to mention not sexy. Get yourself sick doing that, nevermind me."

Still, best to keep up appearances, she started to finger the bouncing bunny, diving in deep as her thumb gently carressed Orelia's clit. "Heh... Alright, guess you deserve some pleasure too then."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Orelia Bisbark, Bunny Girl
Sekla
Tag: Sekla
Character Picture in Spoiler

Her nose and lips wiped by a sudden handkerchief dug out of the clothing pile on the floor! "Oooh sweet annnd rough heheh! You mustn't like dirty girls thaaat much." As she puffed her cheeks and lips, making the last little dribbles of cum far easier to wipe clean.

Orelia moaned happily as her slutty cunny is fingered. The bunny's pussy drooling around those fingers. "MMmm not going furrrtheerrr?" Purring out the words, teasing in them. "Slutty bun-bun gets pleasure?! Oh oh oh! Nnnnn~" She grinded on that finger digging deeper into her cunny as she moaned out "Nnnn uppp.... deep- ah! -Right there! Keep mmmm aahh!" She moaned happily, her g-spot being pressed and rubbed after directing Sekla.

"Ahhh mmmmm nnnn~" Orelia moaned and panted, shifting against those fingers, heavy breasts rubbing and pressing against Sekla's arms and tits. Her heaving breasts, rising and falling. Eager nipples poking out hard as she moaned.

"Nnnn gaahhh!!"
A low sweet moan filling the room as her pussy tightened around Sekkie's fingers. Squeezing as juices rolled sweetly and splashed against her knuckles as Orelia panted happily, soaking in the after-orgasm bliss.

(Unless Sekla has other ideas) "Ahhh... Thankies breeder for playing with Orelia! Now lemme help you like, get into your new clothes and see how they look on you~!" Orelia chirped as she stood back up, her sweaty body wafting sweet scents and perfume. The bunny girl started helping Sekla get into her new clothes.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tailor, ? ? ?
Pink Delights
Tag: Orelia, Sekla

"Well sounds like you two are having fun in there.. Oh my Overlord, girls! Girls come and look! DICK!" The tailors bubbly voice could be heard through the shop and for a moment, Sekla might understandably feel addressed, however, it turned out that She was not fascinated by Seklas assets, but rather, a muscular woman walking down the street:

(image is way too big, check here. ^^)
She had a confident smirk on her lips and a strut that was still sexual but in a very different way compared to the horny, subservient women you've seen so far.

The woman pays you little mind unless you actively seek her attention, making her way down the street, with several curious bubbly airheads watching her as she goes in the way you have come from, the church of the Overlord.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan, Kiyomi

Corgana, all nude and clearly aroused lay upon her back, cooing at Yan and giggling with the tickly tails up against her. "Well, theres no reason to keep secret about this." Yan grinned a little, seeming... encouraged, though the vulpine distraction had her shift to be less assertive, something that was apparently not in demand of most women in this place.

"Hmnn toys I'd like to use.. haamnnnn!" Corgana considered, all the while she enjoyed Yans tongue on her warm and well groomed sex, her legs spread to display her warm pinkness for full acess. "Stealing? Huh.. I don't.. get what you are talking about." She raised an eyebrows. "Well.. you can definitly stay here.." She addressed Kiyomi while brushing a hand through Yans hair.

She sat up halfway though as Kiyomi too continued, seeming to ponder things through. "Stealing.. oh I get it.. nono you silly bimbos!" She said in an endearing tone. "Stealing is when you take something from another person that doesn't have a shop. You can take what the tailor makes, whenever you need it. Of course in moderation. But I don't really get what you mean with paying. I mean like.. uh.. I think I heard that word before.. something from the old world .. ugh.. too much thinkies is giving me a headache, I wanna feel good and fun." She nodded.

"Perhaps you should like.. really go to the priest." She put a hand on the Kitsunes shoulder. "I mean.. I know we are awesome friends, buuut I think you need to pray to our lord and master to clear your mind a little bit." She nodded, focusing back on Yan.

"Well, as you two clearly think about some dirty things saying these weird words, perhaps you have a bit of that rebel-role stuck in your head. Hihi.. ." She bit her lip a little, clearly Yans charms and Kiyomis.. charm.. had worked on the simple warrior. "Now, theres no reason to worry though, that just means I have to discipline your happy bubble butts. .. Do I have toys.. tz tz.. like of course." She grinned, getting up and scuttling to rummage through one of the drawers of her dresser, grinning as she fished out an armfull.. a large, pink rubber dildo, a set of pearls, and a pink, slightly fizzy massage oil. "Alright you sluts, time to .. discipline you!" Corgana licked her lips, her eyes wandering over the two.

Then, she twirled the bottle in her hands, exhaling. ".. And like your story doesn't make sense either.. I mean.. Yan here said you got attacked on the way and uh.. Foxy said it was your masters place."

"Also hold on, you are not my friend, I just met you." Corgana nodded, dropping the toys, with a slight squeaking noise. "I.. ugh.. Fuck!" She blinked, narrowing her eyes, looking at Yan and Kiyomi with a sudden keen awareness. "What the fuck is going on, I'm having a massive headache and you bitches don't .. Ugh.. wait.. where am I? ..

The.. the last thing I remember is.. yes.. I, Vanken and Orlind were investigating a secret way to the sewers.. but we were betrayed. Damn you Vanken.. I was dragged to the conditioning chamber and then... and then..."
Tears began welling up in her eyes. ".. Did one of you cast an enchantment spell on me? Wait, that must mean you are rebels, no one else would use forbidden magic. It must have canceled out the enslavement and.. wait, did you say you paid for something?" She glared at Kiyomi. "Theres no such thing as coins in this world, not anymore. The tailor likely mistook it for you trying to trade them jewelry, but you have to get them back, now. Where the fuck are you from that you don't know how dangerous this is? If anyone with an actual brain left finds out you tried to pay for things you'll be hunted, the only chance we rebels have is by blending in. The password is.. poetry.. none of the bimbos can recite more than a sentence or two of complex verbiage properly. .. Why are you still here, Kitsune? Get any coins you spent or your friend tries to spent and get rid of them somewhere they can't be seen." She demanded, pointing to the door.

"Haah.. fuck my body is so hot.. Listen, I actually found out an important.. thing while trying to flee the sewers, he is actually vunerable if you like.. uh... " Corgana rubbed her forehead. "Nonono.. So your strange words and magic only disrupted it... its too strong.. I don't.. I don't want to become like that again, but it feels so good too good! Please.. you have to do something. Steal one of his soldiers serums I don't care! This bastard killed my father and I like.. all I want to do is suck his big, awesome schlong.. haaah.." Corgana clenched her hand into a fist. You get the impression that she has actually quite a strong will, normallly.

Corgana stumbled over to Yan, gripping her shoulder with a suprisingly strong grip. "My pussy on fire.. mind.. .. haaah.. Tell the.. others.. The Overlords weakness is.... the crystal ...t-"

And suddenly, Corgana collapsed, falling back upon the toys. Then she opened her eyes again, blinking, grinning and looking up. "Huh what was I saying? Blacked out there for a moment! Hihi.. So, yeah! Bad girl. You need to be punished. You need to stop talking all this like weird talk and just be a good happy slut like all of us!" She cooed, picking up the dildo, approaching Yan with a lewd smile, her intend clear and her pussy wet and glistening as she leaned up above Yan.

Perception Dc 10:
The massage-oil reads 'Happy Braindrain Time!'

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna Tea Leaf
Guardhouse
Tag: Corgana, Kiyomi

Yenna made a mental note to herself about the basics of what was and wasn't stealing in this strange town and by extension, government. She'd have to be careful to get a full picture on the do's and don'ts before she got herself and any of her companions into real trouble with her fast talk. Still, Corgana seemed naturally inclined to take her missteps in the most positive way, and for that she was thankful.

Then Kiyomi used her magic and things got even more interesting. The bard sat up and listened to Corgana intently, not wanting to speak and interrupt her. So this was the true fighter? It made sense. She'd heard of the Ironsouls from the guild. She could only imagine the hatred the warrior must have for this Overlord, to be enslaved and forced to behave like this. It only confirmed what Yan Yenna had suspected - that there was a real person underneath the facade, clawing to get out.

"Soldiers serum," she murmured to herself. "I'll get it for you."

She paused again, with the soldier gripping her shoulder tightly. Yan instinctively brought her own hands up to hold Corgana lightly, and nodded. "Crystal. Don't worry I'll find Orlind and the others, we'll let them know."

And then Corgana's mind fogged over again into the bimbo that the Overlord's conditioning chambers had made her into. Yan remained silent, watching the woman now, extra curiously, her mood having suddenly been displaced. She wanted to free this woman now, and felt morally awkward about playing along with having sex with her. Was the real Corgana underneath there, angry with her for playing these sex games willingly? She hoped she would understand, that Yenna had to do this, to blend in like she had mentioned the rebels did.

Yenna's eyes went down to the massage oil the girl was picking up and read its label (nat 20 on perception).

"Ah... my beautiful, strong, and like, totally awesome boss guard. Thank you for punishing me! But if you wouldn't mind. My skin is sensitive and needs the other oil, the one I brought. Don't you like the way it smells? Please lube me up with that, then mm, shove those big fun toys in me!"

She waggled her butt for Corgana to see and be enticed by, bending over submissively and assuming a position on her hands and knees, her head lowered onto the mattress with her ass high in the air.

She looked at Kiyomi meaningfully while this was happening, and with hope that the fox girl would run back to the store while Yan was distracting Corgana. If anyone discovered the coins and what they were, there'd be a witch hunt on their hands.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Tailor
Tag: Orelia, Tailor

Sekla smirks a bit as she helps the bunny to her own climax, nodding as Orelia dressed her up in the outfit, grabbing her stuff and getting it packed away. She looked over curiously once she was called over by the tailor.

"Hm? Oh, neat.," says Sekla as she watched the DICK go by. Huh. She was expecting a guy the way they were talking before. Guess not. Still, she was heading for the temple. They really had to be gone, and soon. Yan Yenna had made up a story about rebels which meant that woman would want to interview them probably.

"Orelia, can you show me your home, or wherever it is you stay? I'd like to see it." Wasn't the best plan, but she was strapped for time and she wasn't entirely sure where the other two had gotten too with the captain. Making themselves scarce seemed like a good idea.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan, Kiyomi

It was hard to tell if there was another side to Corgana, trapped and forced to watch as this version grinned lewdly at Yan. For now, at least, looked at the other oil, shrugging and taking Yans.. one danger averted for now as she grinned. "Extra sensitive skin hmnn? So you are saying I should be gentle.. Sending me mixed signals here, hihi."

She looked at the wagging before her. That was not a mixed signal for anyone. "like again you're all posing in a way you should be before a master not another girl.. oh well." She shrugged, taking a curious whiff from Yans oil.. who'd have thought that that'd end up helping her on this quest, before placing her strong hands firmly upon Yans backside, gripping it and rythmically rubbing, kneading it, only slowly adding in some oil and working it in, purposefully avoiding her sex and teasing her only at first, before slowly working the substance into and down her buttcrack, covering her flower, gently beginning to spread her, rubbing the oil in, spreading her some more.. taking great care to prepare her for all the toys.

"I really wanna see you mewl and moan all helplessly under the toys." She grinned. ".. To show what a good slut you can be, of course." She nodded, half lifting Yan up with a hand at her hip, more massage oil flowing down upon her shapely bottom, the guard captain adding, perhaps from her sealing away, more assertive side. "You'd look beautiful with your entire body all oiled up and kneeling naked before me, ready to serve, don't you think?" Before she squeezed the dancers left buttcheek tight, giving it a slight spanking. "But enough fantasizing, this is about disciplining you.. uuuh but.. about what again.." She tipped her chin thoughtfully.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse
Tag: Corgana

"Well... there's a difference if it's your mark that's left behind.~" Yan Yenna explained in reference to her so-called sensitive skin. She breathed an inward sigh of relief however to see the guard pick up her own bottle and place the brain-drain down. Yenna wouldn't get far without her wits, that was for sure.

"Well, maybe I'm just practicing to be a good slut for a master? Mmh~. Your hands feel real good. Nnh... do you like how my butt feels? Ah~" She bit her lip and undulated her body in response to Corgana's light spanking on her rear cheek.

"I want you to make me moan and mewl... 'master.'" She looked meaningfully over her shoulder, giving the boss guard a doe-eyed look, to entice her further, hopefully, in the taboo idea of taking on the role of a master.

"I can be a good slut for you. All for you, master Corgana. On my knees... being disciplined."

She halted, realizing that being punished for stealing might cause too much dissonance, so she tried to place more emphasis on something else she had mentioned.

"After all, I made us miss the orgy. I wanted you all to myself... very naughty of me. Distracting you from your guard and orgy duties. Tsk tsk."

She wagged her oily, glistening butt and nethers in Corgana's direction, hoping to avoid any negative doublethink on the guard's part. A little carnal distraction, maybe some enjoyable exhaustion, and then the bard could concentrate on finding some of this soldier's serum and reuniting with the others. Hopefully Kiyomi would solve the payment dilemma before any of the authorities here caught on.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi
Tailors

Kiyomi would jog back to the tailors, trying to avoid unwanted attention, not out of lack of urgency but to keep from arousing suspicion. If she managed to arrive back at the tailors without incident, she would bite her finger with her fangs enough to draw blood before smearing it on her panties, then run over to Sekla holding her groin and moaning louldy. "OOOH! GAAAAWDS! S-S-SEKLAAAA! I THINK IM HAVING A FUCKING PERIOOOOD! Would. You. Come. To. The. Bathroom. With. Me?And help me fix it in private?" she asked her hobgoblin friend, adding emphasis to the last parts so she would get the message and she could deliver the information she and Yenna just found out in secrecy. "I'm sorry, Orelia... Miss. Somethings a girls just gotta have her besties for you know?" she would add in case anyone got suspicious.
bluff check 29

Once she got somewhere private with Sekla she would whisper out in soft yet harsh and urgent tones, "Sekla, don't use money for anything! its illegal here! Noones allowed to have it! Well get locked up for sure! Don't ask me how I know, me and Yen will explain everything later once we don't have an audience okay? Now let's get back in there before folks start asking questions..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan

Corgana grinned with Yans provocations. "I see.. humn, yes, that is something important to practice. I will like, help you out with that stuff then!" She cooed, gripping the dancers bottom closer. "I do." She nodded, her hands actually beginning to caress along her bottom in rythm with the undulations, working with Yan Yenna to heighten her arousal, strong, but among the more experienced, yet gentle lovers the dancer had experienced at the same time... perhaps a result of her dual mindset.

"I err.. really shouldn't.. go that far.. I like.." The guard captain would tense up when being tempted to act as Yans master. That said, she inhaled sharply, biting the corner of her lower lip.. She wanted it, the experienced prostitute could tell.

"Tzk tzk.. selfishly wanting you for myself.. alright so be it then!" Something had snapped, as Corgana smirked down, picking up the large, forbiddenly pink dildo, covering it in oil with a swift motion, only to press it up and against Yans sex, while gently guiding her to spread her legs, at the same time exposing her and easing the entry of the toy.

"Alright fuck it. If I were a master I'd be like uh.. Take it you dumb whore..

ugh.. no that sounds mastery but doesn't like.. feel proper.. uh..

Take it dumb broad! Slut!... hmnn..

I'm really not a master, sorry.. I'll just uh.. do my thing ok..?"

She leaned forward, gently but determinedly thrusting the dildo forward. "Does it feel good in your pussy? Do you uh.. want more? I'll give you more, infact, the more you moan the harder I'll fuck you. Hows that sound, naughty little dancer?" She gave Yan a soft slap on her bottom again, the dildo very slowly pushed deep into her and just as slow, pulled back out, while Corgana cooed, leaning down to press a kiss on the girls right buttcheek. "Hmnn my beautiful bubbly buttslave. I could keep going like this for hours to.. punish you for your greedyness.. but perhaps you want to show me how sweet your voice can like.. sound when you moan out lewdly." She grinned, her own sex displaying a growing arousal at her little play with Yan.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

???, Tailor
Tag: Sekla + NPCs?

"Whaaattt!?" Orelia screeched! Her high voice shrieking in the tailors shop, having exited the dressing room with Sekla! Her bunny ears sproinging to attention even as her happy bundle bounced in place EXCITEDLY. Breasts jiggling enticingly as she rushed to the store window and peered outside of it.

"OHMEOVERLORD OHMEOVERLORD!! LOOKIE SEKLA! LOOKIEEEE!! ITS- ITS A DICK! A DICK IS GRACING US WITH HER PRESCENCE!!" Her voice reaching the higher octaves and hyperventilating as she pushed mannequins aside to look through the window.

The bunny girl giggled. Giggled as she hugged herself, shuddering in pure lust and want to be noticed by the DICK strolling down the street. "Show home~ Show home to an up and coming DICK eheheh! Let this bunny show you her home! After going to temple temple. Need to go talky walky there for lesson today. Come come!!" As Orelia grabbed at Sekla's hand, intending to pull her along excitedly and head out!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

Yan Yenna cooed happily, welcoming Corgana's probing with the giant, pink dildo. It felt good inside of her, with the warrior woman plunging it inside and out of her, working against her pleasure spots with skill and care. When the guard started to try saying aggressive, domineering things, the dancer played along for a while, but when the effort fizzled, she turned around and gazed up encouragingly at Corgana.

"It's all right. Just do whatever you're comfortable with. You don't have to be a master if you don't want to. Just be you, okay baby?"

She spread her legs more for Corgana, to give her more room to work with. She moaned when she slapped her but and held her ass higher, just in case the guard felt like doing so again.

"Mmmh Ahh! Y-yeah! Feels so good! M-more please, Corgana! I want you to make me cum lots! Hynnhaahh!~~"

Her back arched and her face pressed into the bedsheets as she whimpered higher and higher with every deep thrust. Her shiny, slick but rippling with every slap that Corgana sent her way.

"Y-yeah. I'm your bubbly butt slave, Corgana! I-I want to get my holes filled by you. Hnnnh... I'm so horny now! Gotta scream for my Corgana! Hahhh! Haaah! Nyyaaaahahhh~~"

The bard felt like a rope was tying itself into knots inside of her, the pleasure building and building steadily, making her yearn more and more for release.

"Fuck... oooh.... Nnnyeahh... Harder! Do me harder! Feels so good!"

She looked back at the girl, hoping to see that her efforts were paying off, and that she was enjoying doing these things to her. She eyed the other toys, the beards, and the dildos.

"Mmh... use whatever you like on me, Corgana. I like it all!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

The Dildo wasn't the largest Yan ever had, but definitly not on the small end either. "Be me? But I'm already me. You'Re waaaaay confusing girl." she nodded. She also grinned when Yan presented herself and moaned. "Anyway, I just heared a lewdy moan, that means.." She cooed and the rythm with which she used the dildo sped up, a domineering grin on the guard-bosses face.

"Oh you'll come all over you .. cute dancer thingie you. I'm gonna make you melt with my pink pleasure rod!" Corgana cheered seeming to ease up on her approach slightly.

"Oooh such a naughty girl!" She enthused, beginning to thrust the dildo deep into Yan, increasingly strong when she determined the girl could take it. At the encouragement she cooed, reaching over to procure a large drop of lube and letting it fall straight upon Yans backdoor, before picking up the set of anal beads.. "Well then, If hmn.. if you want to have your cute bubble butt played with that badly I can help you out!" She grinned, and, without missing much of a beat with her dildo, begin pushing the first round sphere into Yans backdoor, cooing, her own cheeks flushed by now. "Thats a good girl.. relax and take it all. Got to be fit to be my little guard-butt. Hihihi." She cooed with well meaning mirth, leaning down to plant a hot, passionate kiss upon Yans lips.

"Oooh I'm gonna make you come one time so you learn your lesson and one time just because I like to, hows that sound?" She grinned, grinding the toy deep into Yans sex, letting her feel its long, yielding rubbery thickness, while giggling evilly as she pushed another bead into the dancers backdoor. "Hmnn you're doing great hun.. you can take another for Corgana alright?" And another. "Scream out in lust if you like your body toyed with like this!" She encouraged.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Tailor
Tag: All but Yan Yenna

Sekla blinked as Kiyomi exploded in, ranting and then dragging her into another room. "Uh... Okay? Be right back? I think?"

Once alone, Sekla listened with a frown. "then you better get the ones Yan Yenna left from the counter. Just say your friend forgot some stuff and you need to get it. And honestly? If they weren't mostly gone mentally that performance engenders all the questions.," Sekla whispered back before heading out. And then was glomped by Orelia and started being dragged out.

"Orelia, the DICK is going to be taking up the temples whole time. You don't want to get in the way of their investigation do you? What if they think you are a rebel? We should go somewhere else and go to the temple later, right?"

Might need to distract the bunny with her cock or something. Ugh, she hated thinking like that but it seemed like it could work.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

"Hnnh! Nyaaahhh! M-melting! I'm melting! Your rod is stirring me uuup!" Yenna gladly gave in to the lust that was building inside of her, reaching around and using her own fingers to spread her pink pussy wider so the dildo could have better access. She was mewling like a bitch in heat now.

"Ooh y-yeah! Hnh, I'm so b-bad! I like it in my butt! I can feel it in my ass!" She wagged her but from side to side, closing her eyes and breathing heavily into the sheets beneath her as her anal ring was spread wide to allow the bead to penetrate her.

Yenna looked up vulnerably as Corgana leaned down and kissed her lips. She felt amazing taking this treatment from the guard, and a part of her was sad that it wasn't the real Corgana doing this to her. Would the real one still like this? Would she even like other women?

The nagging thought was shunted aside as Corgana withdrew her lips, leaving just their tongues touching one another on the tips, leaving a ribbon of saliva between them. Yenna mewled with her eyelids half closed and nodded to the idea of being made to cum twice and taking another bead.

"I'll take another bead for you Corgana. Please fuck your little buttslut guard and make me cum! Hnh! I wanna be your toy! Ahnnh! Ye-yeah! Mmh, put it in meeee~~!"

The bard was soaking now and more than ready to be finished off by the guard, or teased more. The Ironsoul girl had free reign now over Yan's body.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

Corgana grinned a confident grin as Yan kept dirty-talk edging her on, pumping the dildo deep and strong, and with a determination to make her partner cum under her strength. The guardcaptain held Yan in place, giving her bottom another soft spank. "Fuck yeah, melt for me!" She enthused while Yan had to wonder if this was parts of her true personality pushing through, or just what the slave her had seen other masters do.

"You're a bad girl but I'll make you cum good." The guard captain decided, her hand reaching down, cupping Yans mons, keeping her hand right there as she steadied her sex, holding her in place and feeling the dildo push in with every deep thrust.

"Fuck, if I was a master, I'd so make you my eternal buttslut.. Thats it, keep your sex nicely spread like that." She grinned, driving the dildo deep into Yan to push up against her cervix, while she leaned forward, two fingers presenting Yans own wetness to her, pushing into her mouth. "Suckle little buttslut." She cooed, while leaning down, placing a kiss upon Yans left asscheek, then nibbling slightly on it. "Now cum for me.. and once you do, I'll make you cum just by playing with your ass, would you like that?" She cooed, twisting the dildo deep within the dancer, with merciless, passionate enthusiasm. At this point Yan would have to climax if she wanted to or not, as her body was taken along by the guards lewd lovemaking.

"Come, let it all out. Let the pleasure drip out of you, so I can feed you even more." She cooed, suckle-nibbling on Yans bottom to give her a hickey down there.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

Her body now feeling as though it were on fire, perspiring with the effort of bucking and rolling her hips in time with every move of her dominant companion's hands, Yenna was spiraling towards her first climax.

"G-gunna cum good f-for you...~" Yenna warbled, losing her mind as she rocked and lolled her tongue out to the side, soon making incoherent mewling sounds. Into her open mouth, Corgana put two honey-coated fingers which the butt slut started to suckle as though driven by raw instinct. Around these fingers she blurbled her non-sense affirmations to wanting to cum for her Corgana, and did so with curled toes and an arched back before she squirted her love honey out onto the guard boss' palm.

"Nnghaaahhh! Cummmminnnngg!!~~"

Yan Yenna's body tensed for a good four or five seconds and then she fell down on the sheets again, breathing heavily, still with all three of her holes occupied.

When she'd recovered a bit, she smiled and then rubbed her own butt, slapping it for Corgana's enjoyment too. "Oh my... that was fantastic~ M-more?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

"Hmnn good girl! .. for the masters.." Corgana praised her, pumping those two fingers into her mouth, matching the powerful rythm of her dildos thrusts. She grinned, giving her newly minted butt-slut two, three strong thrusts to finish her off, before resuming a much more leisurly, relaxed pace, letting her come down from her hot climax.

"Oh yes, there will be more. Now for the challenging part, you naughty criminal." The guard-captain grinned, withdrawing her fingers, and the dildo.. but not the pleasure-pearls, instead, Yan felt an oozing of more oil. "Shhshhh shh.. aaand another one going in."

She cooed, as Yan felt a renewed pushing of pleasure, it seemed the captain was determined to push all of those lovebeads into her, as she leaned down, nibbling on the tip of Yans ears, lying down besides her. "Gotta give your nice bubble butt lots of pleasure, after your pussy got a nice fill already, no?" She suggested, spooning up to Yan.

The Guard captains body was warm and strong as it curled a little around Yan, one hand picking her up, resting her legs up against her thigh and squeezing her breasts, the other cradling her backdoor, letting her feel save and up close to the guard as she allowed Yan to rest her head up against her shoulder.. Only to give her a harder slap on her bottom.

"Now then.. to properly teach you your lesson I'll go a little rougher on your stuffed ass." Her hand squeezed tightly.

"Unless you promise to be a good, obediant.." The hand came up.. and slamed upon Yans bottom again, painful for a moment, but only until Corgana hugged Yan tightly, squishingher arm into her breasts. "little buttslut for m.. the masters." She grinned down.. perhaps Yan could get away with swearing to be good for the naughty guard captain alone.. or perhaps that'd earn her more spankings.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just Sekla

"THE DICK IS GOING TO THE TEMPLES!? OHMYOVERLORD!! THATS STUPDENDOUSLY AMAZINGLY GREAT!!" As Orelia shrieked. Breaths coming fast and hard, cheeks flushed with excitement and eyes gleaming with desire.

"YEEEEE!! Lets gooo! Gooo gooo gooo! Go to the temple and see the diiiick! Do you see the way she walks and her overwhelming confidence?! She just amazing!" As Orelia bounced, breasts jiggling up and down excitedly in front of Sekla. Through her excitement dimmed as Sekla reiterated her words.

"Investigation?? The dick is?! OOOH! WE definitely can't go to the temple while she is investigating! We'd definitely distract her with a lovey bunney to dump seed in and a gorgerous Hobby gobby to have a contest with. MMmmmm" She pursed her lips. "Uhhh ahhh ummmm. Lessee... Oh! Wanna see the yummy dummy food courts were there is fourteen different flavors of jizz to put on your foods?" As Orelia smiled deviously at Sekla. She leaned in and whispered "The fourteen flavors are just different sauces~ if you want real jizz you gotta curry up to the lunch ladies." As she puffed some hot air against Sekla's ear.