BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Overquest campaign

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse
Tag: Corgana

Yan Yenna pawed and clutched at Corgana as the guard hushed her and eased a well-lubed sphere against her pucker and then pushed it through to join the first. Yenna moaned and clenched her teeth as the tiny pain of being stretched was outmatched by the bliss of the penetration and surrender to this strong fighter.

She nodded mutely to Corgana asking if it was nice, and gasped and giggled as her body was squeezed and toyed with, and her ears nibbled playfully. She turned with bright, happy eyes and kissed Corgana again, full on the lips. She was then maneuvered onto the guard's lap and cuddled. This attentive care went a long way to touch the bard's heart, as it seemed genuine and natural, and she leaned her tired head on Corgana's shoulder when it was offered, nuzzling into the nape of her neck.

A hard slap on her stuffed bottom rippled her ass and produced a yalp from the bard.

"Oh, my poor ass... I'll be good! I'll be a good, obedient, buttslut for my..."

She hushed her voice and leaned in to whisper only so Corgana could hear.

"...Corgana. Master Corgana~"

She gave an impish grin and bit her lower lip, staring up with hopeful eyes at the town's token guard. She knew this might be a big ask, but she could always play it off as being deliberately naughty in a slutty way if Corgana's conditioning caused a major problem.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse
Tag: Yan

"Good girl.. accepting your punishment.. soo goood.." She cooed, another sphere nudging and nuzzling up against and into Yans bottom as she did.

Corgana nibbled and suckled on, onto Yans lips now as the kissing continued, a sensual groan escaping her lips. She had just raised her hand for another slap when she hesitated, blushing, looking at Yan with what she had just said.. "S.. silly, I'm not a master.. geesh you're like.. acting all weird.. but I kinda like it.." She sighed and squeezed Yans bottom, then began massaging it rythmically, tugging slightly on the now three spheres pushed into her bottom and cooing sensually.

"Eh.. err.. anyway.. I promised you more funtimes my happy buttslut!" She nodded quickly, as if moving over something she felt emberassed for. "Lets forget about this and just.. hmnn.. enjoy ourselfs." She encouraged, though Yan could try pushing her luck as the strong guards hand squeezed her rythmically.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

"I'm glad you like weird. They don't get much weirder than me..." Yenna giggled and continued to nuzzle affectionately with the guard, then groaned as another sphere popped into her asshole, joining the others. She gripped Corgana harder, needfully as then her mind-drained partner gripped her butt cheeks and squeezed the sensitive flesh there.

"Oh my... You're sending shivers up my body. Master Corgana~." She leaned in and licked the guard's ear. "If you like it, it can't be that bad, right? Just our little secret, when we're alone, kay? You get to tell your little buttslut bitch what to do, just like the masters. And when we're done, you can cuddle me and hug and kiss me and we'll relax."

She wiggled her but and pressed her body up against Corgana, their breasts mashing into one another as she attempted more deep, sensual kisses, her tongue dancing and swirling around the stunning guard. Yan had some experience in "leading from the bottom" before, and she liked where this was going. Now more than ever, she was determined to liberate Corgana's mind. And after that, maybe even more of these poor female townsfolk.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

"Oh my.." Corgana blushed for herself at Yans tempting weirdness, cooing as her hands sensually caressed along Yans smooth skin. "That.. thats so dirty. I'm not supposed to.. errr.." Corgana bit her lips, but was clearly enticed by the offer.

"No one would know, right?" She started weighting her options, moaning under Yans kiss, responding to it in kind with wild, passionate lust and a warm moan exhaled out as her hand caressed over and along Yans bottom.

It took a short moment of deliberation, during which Corgana held Yan close and pondered, biting her lips when she wasn't suckling on Yans or pushing her tongue to meet the dancers, but, with one final glance over Yans shapely bottom, she decided: "Theres something about you thats like.. I dunno.. But.. Alright!" She grinned with a new hint of dominance creeping into her eyes, as she coooed and gripped the end of the row of lovepearls.. "And uh.. your master.. totally ought to punish such a sweet, naughty girl more!" She enthused with her grin widening, pulling on the toy, pulling the pearls out of Yans ass, whilest hotly pressing her lips up against hers, silencing any moans or screams of lusts she might have and taking them for herself, a lustful coo on her lips as their lips locked and her strong arm held Yan in place, unable to escape the lustful treatment.

"Hamnnn... my slave." She cooed, enthusiastically. "My nice little bubblebutt." Corgana added, brushinga hand through Yans hair gently, if passionately.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sleight of Hand roll to snatch coins from counter and hide them in her pussy while everyone's distracted by DICKS: 13 ( )... Can I get a bonus for that? XD))

While all the commotion was going over DICKS and with Orelia and the tailor distracted, Kiyomi would try to swiftly palm the coins Yan left behind for her clothes and would begin to try to slide them into her moist folds and out of sight. If successful she would return to Sekla and the bunny girl before chiming in, "Yeah, Orelia. We better just let the DICKS do her job, mmkay? We don't wanna get in the way of official policing and stuffs. And we could totally go for some food after the whole ordeal we went through on our way here, right Selkie?~" she would try to play out the air head role a little better to not arouse any suspicion, they were already kind of sticky with her charming Corgana and monies being illegal...

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

"No one needs to know but you and me, Corgi!" Yenna whispered heatedly, as Corgana made her decision, and once she had, gripping the bard tightly by her ass and taking hold of the love pearls, Yan 'meeped' happily, pressing herself against her new play mistress harder.

"Yaa---mmphh!~~" Surprised but pleased by the passionate kiss, Yenna moaned as each love pearl was pulled out of her butt, her body shuddering all the while against the tight grip of the stronger guard.

"Mmmh, my secret mistress! Feels nice, doesn't it?" She cooed and shuddered in the afterglow of the buttplay and the emotional bonding. She reciprocated the caressing and brushing as she straddled Corgana's lap, her cunny dripping against her partner's pelvis.

"Just saying such naughty things turns me on. You're like... the best!" she beamed happily. "Hmmnh... ooh, you're so strong too. Are you like, strong because of the things they give soldiers? Um... soldier's se... um, syrup? Ooh, I forget the word my old master was saying. Um... it's like stuff that soldiers are s'posed to take. Do you take that?"

If the undercover Corgana knows about soldier's serum, maybe the mind-enfeebled version at least could give away where to look for it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Foxy

The Kitsune sneaks the coins and inserts them into her sex. They are a bit rough and edgy, so it is not the most pleasurable experience, but she succeeds in hiding them .. out of sight without being spotted.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

Corganas breathing was quickened in lustful arousal. Perhaps Yan imagined it, but the guard pulled her just a little closer at her whispers. She grinned a suprisingly dominant grin in reaction to Yans mieeping noises, her hand squeezing the bards bottom lustfully, indulging her secretive lusts.

"Hmnn I'm turned on too.." She grinned.. "Someone ought to take care of that.. wait .. wait.. aren't you supposed to do that? Yeah! Awesome! go slave, lick my pussy and uh.. while at it.. I'll play with your butt and you can like.. play with yourself for me!" She enthused happy about managing to instruct Yan so much, though it seemed to strain her mind as the bard added a question atop of all that, as she leaned back and presented herself.

"Soldiers.. serum? I got no clue what yous talking about.. I mean, the DICK's have this stuff they drink often to be all strongsie smartsie rebel spanksie... Geesh you ask the weirdest questions.." she narrowed her eyes down at Yan, who might regretfully remember that this Corgana was handsome, caring.. and her enemy, if she wished to overpower the Overlord.

"Like.. way weird questions.." She tipped her chin. It seemed Yan had to distract her!

(Ability check for Charisma or dexterity to distract her in.. certain ways. Letting you fill in the blanks!)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Sekla
Tailor's
Tag: All but Yan

"Uhhh, sure Orelia, been awhile since I ate.," smiles Sekla, glancing over at the bunny girl. Sekla sighed and shook her head a bit as she waited to be led. The bunny girl was coming on super strong. Hopefully she got distracted soon.

She looked over to Kiyomi while they walked. "Sooo... Where is Yan anyways?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi
Pink Delights
Tag: Sekla

"Like, her and the good captain are like getting some good female bonding type time alone at the guardhouse, Yan. I think shell like, totes be there till early evening at the least. So we, like shouldn't worry too mj j about her for the time being. Like we'll just have to grab her a doggy bag or something like that, and like play catch up and stuff later. So, uhm, like let's totally go eat and stuff girls! I'm like totally really starving, Kay?" the fox would say wrapping her arms around both girls necks and winking at Sekla.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse
Tag: Corgana Ironsoul

Yan's expressions softened further into submission as she recognized the emerging dominance in Corgana's eyes. If the guard captain was really getting into the role, then Yenna was going to help her enjoy and feel comfortable with it.

Receiving her order, Yenna slid down slowly, lowering herself so that she would place herself back in position to put her tongue to use in pleasuring the guard's pussy. She realized that she'd taken a chance in asking her questions about the serum, but she felt confident that she could fix the suspicion with proper lingual manipulation.

[Dex roll = 4+3=7... or not...]

Unfortunately as she licked away, Corgana still seemed to be hung up on her asking the question about the serum.

"Oh, uh... mmph... you know, master Corgana. Justh stho you cangh be like, mmmphahh, the DICKS and be strongsie smartsie spanksthie too..."

She rose up a little, with her chin and lips wet from eating Corgana out.

"If you had some of that stuff, you'd be so super awesome and more mastery. I'm like... super greedy when it comes to getting fucked by a strongsie super duper bossy type! It's why other master liked to pound me so much!"

She hoped and prayed that her lack of distracting, effective licking would be made up for with this explanation. If not, she might be in for a quite severe spanking!

I'll let you decide if she gets another chance to explain her way out of it. Feel free to roll the Charisma check for her deception (which I think is +6 when factoring in bard advantage through versatile performance).

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

Corgana gave Yan an enthusiastic, lustful smirk. While Yans skillful tongue did make her moan out distractedly, the guard captain seemed used to .. indulging and was not as unfocused as Yan might have hoped. "Thats like.. at total bummer.." The guard captain sighed exasperatedly, which was likely a word she couldn't even spell as she was.

"You're so cute but.. you're like.. a rebel spy, infilitrator thingie right?" She sighed again. "Like no normal girl would go looking for the serum, you need to be a DICK to get it, thats the law, plus it makes you all evil thinkie and thats bad. Its super dangerous if you haven't been trained to be a DICK so.." She sighed again. "And I was like.. really getting into this too.. Alright, you're totally under arrest." She gave Yan a pouty lip, then reached out, trying to grab her! .. and instantly putting her in a vice-like grip. (nat 20 grapple attempt) She was stronger than Yan and a skilled guardswoman.

"I like.. figure the other two new ones are meanie rebels too and Orelia cutelia is your conspidator. That suuucks.. alright.. listen, I'ma tell them you're from here, so that after your brainwashing you can come back here and we can have more fun, alright?" The guard twisted Yan around, keeping her arm locked behind her back, as she tried to reach for a set of pink, plushy, but presumambly also quite functional handcuffs. That might give Yan a chance to escape at least, if she wanted to do this rather than try and talk to the guard more, as Corgana had to slightly loosen her grip to do such. She did not seem happy about having to arrest Yan, but also dutiful to her cause.
"Don't worry, ok hun? Reeducation is like.. super duper fun. They make all your evil thoughts all mushy and flow out of your cunny and then you're happy and obediant totes foreeeveeer!" Corgana 'cheered' Yan up, fishing for the handcuffs.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
If this is a Consular Ship, then WHERE is the Ambassador?

"Oh? Oh! H-hey! Ouch!" Yan groaned as she was pulled up and her arm twisted around by Corgana as she was put into an arm lock.

"I'm no spy! You told me like just a few minutes ago, before Kiyomi left to get the serum. Do you not remember that? If I'm a spy then y-you're the collabor-thingy!"

Yenna's mind raced, desperate to try to somehow talk her way out of this still, but it didn't seem like it was gonna work. "H-hey, this hurts, lemme go!"

She dropped suddenly, taking advantage of Corgana reaching for the fuzzy pink manacles.

[Rolls a modified 17,

If she escaped she'd lightly skip and dance away over to her things and scoop her gear into her arms, if not she'd stay in Corgana's grasp and whine. Either way she'd then say:

"Corganaaaa. We can have fun if you totally don't arrest me! You're a really sexy, dominant rebel girl, and I think if you just got the serum you'd be able to have fun with me every day you wanted, and not have to worry about guarding the town. And even if we did get caught later on, we'd just get brainwashed together and repremanded with sexy times, right? Just take a break and have some naughty fun with me! This doesn't have to be a bummer if you help me help you!"

Somehow, she didn't feel that she was getting through Corgana's brainwashing. Damn! She had to get away! She had to warn the others and she needed to not harm Corgana in doing so.

Charisma (persuade) check = modified 10, nuuuh, my dice skills... Poor Yenna is gonna get brainwashed!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

Yan manages to duck down from the pirate captain, who promply moves to block the way out, whilest Yan is busied snatching up her equippment. That said, the guard captain did not seem convinced to let her go at all and most likely was physically stronger than her...

You are in a 20x30 bedchamber, most of it occupied by a large fluffy bed with a set of sex toys strewn on the floor. Corgana is standing in the way of your exit, unless you want to chance opening and jumping out of a window. She does not seem happy having to oppose you, but dutifully prepares to take you down, even going so far as to reach out for.. a huge dildo, which, in her hand, you are not sure will be as amusing a weapon as it makes out to be.

"I'm totally sorry, but all mean icky rebels need to be brainwashed for the Great Overlord. I'd like to stay with you, but it is my duty to like.. be a good slut and bring you in." She spins the dildo, then takes on a defensive pose. "You are under suspicion of being a meanie rebel ilnfiltrator. Like.. surrender now or I'll have to hurt you. Everything you say can be used against you and I dun really wanna. Resisting arrest will lead to additional spankings."

Corgana Ironsoul initative: 6

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

"I'm not a meanie, babe. And you're sad about hurting me because you know I'm a good, fun, super sexy girl, no matter what I do! Don't worry, Corgana. I'm gonna make it my mission to make you happy and free your mind. Now now, be careful with that... a dildo that size, you're gonna need plenty of lube. Here, lemme give you some!"

Yenna sang her magic song and cast a grease spell, making the floor under Corgana slippery. Hopefully she'd fall over and then Yenna could grab her stuff and leap over the guard, making her getaway. She'd need to find a little hideaway spot so she could change back into her gear, then she figured she'd need to be careful and find her friends.

But first things first... she had to escape Corgana.

Initiative: 22

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

Yan casts a greasy spell, getting Corgana all oiled up and slippery, however, either due to.. personal training and experience, or sheer luck, the guard remains standing and rushes at her! "Any other situation, I'd be all for the kinky lubing, but whatever you say, you have to obey the law and stuff." She swung the dildo wide. Luckily for Yan, perhaps due to her greasy stunt earlier, she barely missed. The dildo flopped back and forth angrily in mid air.

"Come on, like.. stop fighting and you can stop doing all the bad thinking! Doesn't that sound good?"

Yans turn!
(you can try leaping over the grease, requiering a jump check, else, or on fail, you now need a reflex to get over the grease, and you will provoke an AOO from Corgana, unless you use a total retreat.. aka, you can jump or risk not getting dildo'd)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Guardhouse

"Sorry, love! But I'm too good at being bad, and if being bad makes me feel this awesome, then I don't wanna be good!"

She stepped backwards and cast another spell in her sing song voice, with her gear in her arms.

"Now you see me, and now you don't!~"

She cast Vanish, which would turn her invisible for a short time. Enough to make her leap across the greasy terrain and out of the guardhouse.

(five foot step out off dildo range, then cast vanish. Next turn run around an jump across the 10foot grease area and escape!)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Orelia Bisbark, Bunny Girl
Off to the Bazaar of Food Courts by the Mid point of the abstract concept middle town point
Tag: Sekla and Kiyomi
Character Picture in Spoiler

"LETS GOOOOOOOOO THEN!! Bunny away!! Bye bye tailor tailor!!" Giggling happily, linking her arm around Kiyomi's waist and her other arm round the hobgoblin's waist, she hopped forward with that AWKWARD angle of her arms!

Feeling the yank of inertial, giggling at the feel, she hopped free and bounced outside the star, not standing still as she waited eagerly for the duo to follow her. "So so whatcha favorite foods? Theres like, super wonderful bread pudding made by an yummy plumpy orcy orc gal in town!! Oh or! You'd like some delicious yummy wummy sirloins but theirr like expensiveee! You'd need to be very good at DICKING the clerk to get some yummy treats like those in mouth~" As she hopped, bopped and skipped, waving at the other SLUTS passing them on the streets.

"Oh! Theres also Sluts Orgasmic Delight! A bakery that makes all super yummy dummy cakes, cremes, and pastries that are just to melt your brain for!" As Orelia giggled out happily, bunny tail shaking delightedly in front of them and ass bouncing up and down in time to her hippy happy hoppity hops. "Ahhhnnn, I can still taste the super yummy carrot cake on my tongue from last week~"

Leading them to the food marketplace of town, Orelia delightedly pointed out said bakery and the stand where a yummy rific plumpy orcy orc gal is at.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corgana Ironsoul
Guardhouse

"Huh wait what.. " Corgana struggled with the logic presented by Yan, only to see her vanish. The jump-start did alert her to Yans position, but as she tried to pursue, the bard had already continued rushing along.. nudely, through the street, whilest Corgana slipped on the remaining grease.

It seemed Yan had a few moments of a headstart, but the guard would indubitably pursue, or worse, get backup and then pursue her.

While Yan runs through the semi-busy street, a few happy giggling bimbos look after her and in the afternoon sky a raven cawks. Being nude is nothing super unusual here, but putting actual effort into athletic activities like this seems to be. Yan doesn't have a long way over to the Tailor and her friends, but neither does Corgana.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Outside the guardhouse
Tag: The town

Yan Yenna's spell gave her just about 30 seconds of invisibility. She used that time - having scooped up her garments - to get into a nearby alley or alcove that had something to hide behind. Having done so, she'd remove the piercing adornments and begin to slip on her normal gear as quickly as she could, hoping that Corgana would rush on by, not seeing where Yenna had gone.

If she was successful in this, Yenna would then do her best to hide and slink through the town keeping a look out for her friends. She had to find them before they were arrested!