What's new

Parties

Parties

• I AM THE PARTY KING/QUEEN. I LOVE PARTIES.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Hiss. I hate parties.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Parties

I remember that too.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I don't go to parties. They come to me. My house is known as "The couch" we are now the party house. We can sleep 9 people comfortably on couches in my living room, and then we have two queen beds.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Egh. There tend to be people I don't know. People I don't know are my mortal enemies until I get to know them.
You're that way too, eh?

:p

I don't go to parties. They come to me. My house is known as "The couch" we are now the party house. We can sleep 9 people comfortably on couches in my living room, and then we have two queen beds.
Multiply that by 11 and add 1, and that's roughly how many people I'd like to fit in my future house - give or take about 50-75 >.< - comfortably :p

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I generally party with my friends, people I dont know have a tendency to piss me the fuck off. That and I hate people in general, especially people I dont know. When I am partying with my friends then we all tend to drink a lot, which ends up us getting really loud and laughing a lot. The weed probably adds to that too.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I generally party with my friends, people I dont know have a tendency to piss me the fuck off. That and I hate people in general, especially people I dont know. When I am partying with my friends then we all tend to drink a lot, which ends up us getting really loud and laughing a lot. The weed probably adds to that too.
Oh no, weed! Don't you know it's highly addictive and absolutely lethal? Seriously, weapon grade crystal meth got nothing on marijuana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this is how deadly it is.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

meh, I only do it when we're partying, and I havent got addicted yet. Hell, everything I've tried I havent gotten addicted to. Well, except gaming.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know too many people addicted to weed. I know it's considered a gateway drug, but I think alcohol and tobacco are much more of gateway drugs than anything else. I myself never have or will smoke weed, but I don't care if anyone else does.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Parties are for people who want to be social but don't want to have to talk, so play really loud music.

I much prefer talking with my friends, possibly of a nice fair drinking dare game. Okay so maybe talking isn't quite the right description. More drunken signing of the Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Tune and nudity. But it's still a lot more "social" than the average party.

Drunken revelry? Pass.
Aww :( Drunken revelry is the best if you don't get so drunk you throw up, and can remember everything in the morning.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aww :( Drunken revelry is the best if you don't get so drunk you throw up, and can remember everything in the morning.
I have yet to go to a party where people have gotten drunk and not thrown up. I was even privy to someone sitting in a hallway, my friend having *just* gone into the bathroom when said drunk starts scrambling to his feet with "I'm gonna puke!" and a dash for the same bathroom. Thankfully, she heard the footsteps and my warning pound on the door got her out in time and him in. And apparently, the cleanup on that was not a pretty site. Somebody missed...

And then there was the time I was about to lay out one of the other girl's boyfriends. I don't know what it was about this guy, but I took an *immediate* dislike to him (and this was the first time I'd ever met him. Something just...clicked.) and the drunker he got, the more obnoxious he got and the more violent toward him I got.

So yeah, I prefer my parties without akimahol. Or if there is drinking, I make sure it's a my house so I don't have to worry about where I finally crash.

Lurker
Reputation score

I have yet to go to a party where people have gotten drunk and not thrown up. I was even privy to someone sitting in a hallway, my friend having *just* gone into the bathroom when said drunk starts scrambling to his feet with "I'm gonna puke!" and a dash for the same bathroom. Thankfully, she heard the footsteps and my warning pound on the door got her out in time and him in. And apparently, the cleanup on that was not a pretty site. Somebody missed...
That's a more a matter of the people you drink with. If they don't know their limits, or wish to use inebriation as an excuse to be untoward that's their call. There's a bit of a learning curve, but usually so long as you pace yourself and know when to quit you'll be fine. I've been to several drinking parties that settled into quiet conversation after everyone drank their fill. And you should only get messed up near people you trust.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, for one, I'm usually the sober one at the parties, like I said. It was more fun watching the inhibitions come down as the alcohol content increased. Two, it wasn't my party, I was just another guest, so it wasn't my choice of drinking partners. Three, I don't let it bother me too much. I don't really socialize with that group much anymore. They're sort of friends of friends at this point and that's fine by me. Maybe I should feel slighted that I don't get invited to their events, but given that I never got along with the "patriarch" of the group, it's probably for the best. I'd much rather hang out with my other friends where it's "Hey, my aunt's having a picnic! Come hungry and after we eat, we'll game!"

Never did get the "drink until you wanna puke" mentality, though.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My friends are 99% of the time good at not throwing up.

Also I play Mario Strikers better intoxicated. Fact.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't thrown up from drinking since I turned 21 many moons ago. Of course I don't think anyone should still follow my example when it comes to drinking.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Never did get the "drink until you wanna puke" mentality, though.
Some people get that drunk, 'cause they figure it's the only way for them to forget about something really shitty that happened that day.
I don't understand it, but it's the excuse they use; pretty lousy excuse I think, since they don't seem to forget it even while drunk, but that's just me.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I cook better when drunk.

Also: Drunk DDR is the most fun you'll ever have. Ever.

*Hopes to get it set up for her party this weekend*

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I cook better when drunk.
I guess you love it when you're cooking something that calls for Liquor in it, then? :p

Also: Drunk DDR is the most fun you'll ever have. Ever.
Drunk ' ' and 'Twister' are pretty hilarious as well :p

*Hopes to get it set up for her party this weekend*
. . . My parents need to get me insurance like they said they would already so I can drive >.<

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I LOVE APPLES TO APPLES!! Even sober

And I melt faces at twister