What's new

Past (Deleted) Events

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Peltas Five Space Station (Milky Way Galaxy)

Siphon nodded. "Heh, yeah we wouldn't want that, though he said he might be late. Something about a Chozo ruins or something he found. Let's get moving."

He led her to the cafe area of the station, sitting them down at a table. "What would you like, and I'll go get it for us?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"He's always scavenging for something, isn't he?" She followed merely a step behind him and slid into the chair with a grin. "Cheeseburger, of course. And some of that...pink stuff to drink." She hadn't quite memorized all the different foods from the various races here but thankfully, Siphon helped her muddle through most of it when she needed to or just flat out knew what she wanted. Also thankfully, Earth seemed to have a big influence on the cuisine here so she didn't have to worry too much about her cravings now and again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Gotcha, be back in a flash."

He heads off, and about ten minutes later he returns with a massive basket of cheeseburgers, and the drinks.

"Here we are love. I'll give you a bit of quick insight as to what's gone on. In a few short words, the Draque have found a way past the blockaded space gate."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"I hope you're planning on sharing." She's just reached for one and it's a good thing that she hasn't taken a bite yet or else she'd likely be choking at the moment. "That's a whole lot of not good, isn't it?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon did chew some of his first burger before replying. "No, it means that the war is going to start up again in full mass very soon. We already believe they have a cloning facility within our galaxy, and possibly a ship yard somewhere. This could go down south very fast."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"How'd they manage that? Especially here?" Suddenly, she wasn't so hungry anymore, but she forced herself to start eating. "And any leads?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ixack finally gets fed up with waiting, then begins to walk towards the door, disappearing as it opened and walking through the space station "Mister Siphon. Where are you?" he sends through a mental broadcast to Siphon

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just beamed in Ixack, we'll be along very shortly. It's good to hear from you again by the way."

He turns to Sho. "Seems the others are getting restless so we'll need to speed up, but we think that most likely the Sentinels advanced the Draque Hyper-Drives to allow them to cross galactic distances much faster. We knew that was a possibility, but didn't expect that so soon. Adn the Sangraal still isn't ready either."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Likewise. How have the Alverans been doing? I've only had minimal contact with them during my trading runs." Ixack broadcasts, and if he had a mouth, he would be smiling right now

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Busy as usual, working on the Sangraal still. It isn't done yet though, but we're managing to come along and rebuild our society finally."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I see. If you would like, I could always show your people the warp abilities of my people." Ixack broadcasts back, arriving at the cafe, still invisible "So. Who is the lady with you?" he asks, standing off to the side of the table and looking directly at Siphon himself

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He could see Siphon's face twist slightly, first almost pained, then amused. "Nice to know your in front of me somewhere. Her name is Sho. Long story short .... just after you went off for a while Daina was killed. Sho has been a close friend of mine for years and well .... things sort of progressed a bit further than that now."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I see. I'll miss Daina. She was one of the few who actually understood my form of communication." he says to Siphon, then begins to slowly de-cloak "Ah. Much better. That cloak is very trying on the mind." he broadcasts to Siphon as well, then nods his head slowly as he looks over at Sho

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon looks at Ixack then blinks. "did you actually get a pair of grafted ears?"

This is both aloud and mental.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not grafted." Ixack thinks back to Siphon, pulling the wrap back from over his forehead, slowly revealing long mechanical devices that reached back on both sides of his head that lead back and slowly transform into wires that are intertwined into his neural strands "They don't look like ears. But they can hear like them. Being able to hear my surroundings helps the hunt." he thinks back to Siphon, replacing the wrap back over his head "Better than having to have everyone think back to me."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Impressive, and very nice."

He turned back to Sho, having finished his own food. "Are you ready to head in?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

While she's finishing up her meal, Sho takes in the individual that Siphon's talking to, polite and not outright staring, but she is curious. Likely one of many she was going to be dealing with in the coming days.

"Ready when you are." She'd caught that look. Daina. She was the only one that brought that look to his face. "Maybe we can come up with that master plan to stop them once and for all." She gave him a crooked grin and polished off what was left in her glass, rising to follow him.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed, it would be nice."

He too now rose, leading the three of them back to the briefing room.

((OK, everyone who's still in this, I need for you to make a post about arriving at that room so I know who all is left.))

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toryn glanced up briefly as Siphon, Sho, and Ixack enter the room, before resting his forehead on his head again. A deep breath later, and he straightens, the pain seeming to subside enough...

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ixack nods to Toryn as he enters the room, opting to stand against a wall as an alternative to the uncomfortable chairs that Humans sit in.