What's new

Past (Deleted) Events

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Peltas Five Space Station (Milky Way Galaxy)

Curious, Nebula stops thinking on the notions of slavery in order to try and eves drop on Siphon by reading his surface thoughts as he listened.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nebula would get nothing for a moment from Siphon, and then suddenly a flash of anger at something. It would take him a moment longer to realize that he was angry with something the Tokra had said, something about an attack, and defenseless people. Then the communication cut out as Siphon exited the room, clearly not in a good mood.

"Daina, remember what I said about I didn't think it would be long before they launched a major attack? I just got word from the Tokra, if anyone knows who these people are you'll know why I am reacting the way I am now. The Draque and Enoly just launched a full two squadrons and have begun attacking the Velokian home world. For those of you who don't already know of them, the Velokians at best have minimal interceptors for defense. Against a full Warship, and two fleets of them, they don't have a prayer of surviving. They aren't trying to conquer them, they are trying to kill them all. They have sent a distress beacon out asking for help, but, as some of you may already know, we're the closest to them right now. Every other ship that would have been available is on the other side of the galaxy, too far away in the time they have left. So, I'll say, anyone feel up to meeting you first Ascendant Empire warships?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Attack, meet? Play catch? The drone inquires, likely referring back to the mental image of flinging asteroids back and forth.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm as willing as ever. I may not pack as much firepower as some of your Capital ships, but Khala's Bounty can out-maneuver any ship of her size or larger." Ixack broadcasts to the room, his right hand over his left shoulder "We Protoss are very prideful. If I were to back down from this, I would shame my tribesman and the Prelate himself. I am yours to use as you see fit." he says, reaching back with his left hand and bundling his neural strands again, then drawing the wrap back over his head "This is shaping up to be a nice visit" he thinks to himself, walking towards the door and stopping, turning to face the room "Who else will join me in battle against those fools?"

Pale

Reputation score

Daina frowns, knowing her own abilities are less likely to be the most useful in a naval engagement.

"I'm afraid my Florence will be of little help.. but count me in anyway. I'll do what I can. And, no, an attack is not a game of catch."

The Asari's aura brightens around her, the air tinging blue with her energy, and she projects the image of a fleet laying siege to an undefended world, raining fire from the sky to lay waste to the people below. Unrelenting, the Asari's mental image shows the inhabitants, squat, tough looking humanoids, dying in their thousands, amidst the flames of their civilisation. Finally, the vision ends. Some might note it was far too clear to be anything but a memory.

"That, is what they aim to do. We must go. No time like the present!"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That not fair catch. I play with them! The drone bubbles out before giving a last remark, I follow. The drone then drifts to the ground and begins to immediately dry out and wither away, it seems Nebula has released the drone and is no longer using it.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed, we must move quickly. Everyone who is willing to join us should meet at these co-ordinates I am sending to your pads. This will be very close to the planet. We have no time to waste if we want to avoid countless losses. I will meet you there."

At this time, Siphon, Thor, Talok and the Ingrali delegation all vanish in transporter lights. Narlina stands and bows to the others in the room. "My Hive will join all of you, I will meet you all there."

Pale

Reputation score

Daina took off at a run, knowing she needed to beat Siphon to the hangar if she wanted to hitch a ride.. her Florence didn't have it's own hyperdrive, so she'd need to get on board the Kara. Thankfully, she knew the exact dimensions, and it was within a hundred cubic KM..

The Asari sprints into her ship, the ramp closing behind her, and the vessel powers on.

"Siphon, I'm catching a ride... check out the latest kit."

The Florence flickers for a moment.. then vanishes from the space station hangar bay completely. It re-appears inside the Kara, and Daina's smug-looking face is transmitted over the comms.

"Pretty cool, huh?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I will follow and meet you all there as soon as you arrive" Ixack says, exiting the room and sending a mental signal to his ship. If anyone was around, they would see the engines slowly come to a glowing blue and the ship itself come to life, Ixackael moving swiftly through the station towards his ship, continually monitoring everything going on in his ship through a neural uplink, his pace seeming impossible to pull off with his digitigrade legs, although it is keeping the same, if not slightly slower, pace of a human run, until finally reaching the hanger, quickly walking up to his ship and placing his left two fingers and flanking thumbs on the side of the ship, a door appearing and Ixack walking in, the door disappearing as he pulls back the wrap and sits in a seat, his arms folded in front of him as the ship begins to lift up and navigate with extreme precision out of the hanger, a blue sphere appearing in front of it, roughly the size of the ship, drawing it in and disappearing in a flash

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is an amused chuckle over the comm and then, "Welcome aboard then Daina. Now for my own trick, which you already should know."

The next thing she knew, she was standing on the bridge of the Kara, white light just beginning to fade. He had obviously beamed her to the bridge. A moment later, the powerful hyper-drive engines kicked in, and Siphon's ship vanished into the tunnel.

Moments later the Daina Eil'Mori, All the Ingrali ships, The Hive Ship and the Asgard Vessel followed suit.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Using its sense to estimate where the flying metal shells would come out, Nebula begins to press its mind against the fabric of time and space. Soon a tear forms and the massive creature glides through and out of the normal boundaries of reality. Quickly the tear closes on its own soon erasing any hint of what had formed.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Space and Battle Thread (Milky Way)

((This thread will be solely dedicated to all events taking place in the Vastness of space within the Milky Way Galaxy only. Any spacial events taking place in a different galaxy will have their own threads. All events taking place planet side will have their own threads, to avoid cluttered confusion.))

The green colored orb of the Velokian Home World sat there in space, already taking damage to her people from the marauding invaders. Vanessa was inside one of the dozen or so remaining fighters they had left from her own squadron, and had begun to realize they were doomed. These Draque and Enoly ships were simply too large and powerful for what they had, and she could only hope that they could at least prolong the battle, but even that hope had begun to fade.

A beeping sound alerted her to the weapons of one of the Draque ships locking on to her, and try as she might, she could not shake them. She kept her eyes open as she saw the devastating burst of Green energy come flying towards her, refusing to look away from death. That was when space seemed to distort near her ship, and another ship simply appeared from what seemed to be a wormhole.

The Kara had detected weapons fire even two minutes away from dropping out of hyper-space, and Siphon had already taken the liberty of powering the shields. When the Kara dropped out, he instantly took note they were dangerously close to a small Velokian fighter. He also took note, that they had just saved it from certain destruction as an energy blast impacted the shields, causing them to flare up. With quick thinking, he extended the shields to protect the much smaller ship, and then opened a channel.

"Attention Velokian fighter, we have detected you needed assistance and responded. The docking bay is open, and you have permission to dock with us to effect repairs, I would suggest you do so, so we may teach these Draque not to attack our allies."

As Vanessa hurried to do so, unsure of what was happening, she noted the new ship lashed back at her attacker with twin beams of bright blue plasma beams, cutting the offending Draque vessel in half at mid-ship.

Moments later, the Daina Eil'Mori also emerged from hyper-space, and joined the fray.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Space and Battle Thread (Milky Way)

A blue sphere appears behind the Karan ship, a small gold ship shooting out as if a bullet from a gun "This is Ixackael to Siphon. I have dropped out of warp and am commencing my attack. Try not to hit me with those beams" he broadcasts to Siphon in a joking manner, his engines powering to full and sending him shooting towards one of the Enoly ships, darting beneath it and firing a set of missiles from the forward tubes, the missiles impacting on the vessels shields as the gold speck makes a turn as sharp as it can without it's own inertia ripping it apart "I'm not packing much firepower. But it's highly unlikely they will score a hit. Let them try. I'll show them what the fastest ship in my tribe has to offer" he relays to Siphon, his ship darting back at the Enoly ship

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Veda is calmly scanning the ruins of a small Chozo mining station that had crashed into a moon orbiting the second planet in the system, when a small alert light starts blinking on her visor. She ignored it for a while, as it didn't have an emergency indicator. After a while, she focused on it for a second, she reads the report from her ship about concentrated weapons fire in the space outside the only inhabited planet in the system. After a quick check to find out which sides were fighting, and finding the more peaceful side heavily outnumbered, decides to lend a hand. She heads back to her ship and heads towards the pitched space battle.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly a large mental voice shouts to all in the battle, *Yay, catch!* Subsequently an asteroid half a kilometer long hurtles into the field of battle towards the densest cluster of the Draque and Enoly vessels. Anyone who scans back along the asteroids path would find Nebula coming in from out system with a small cloud of asteroids trailing within its telekinetic range.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Several things happen at once.

Nebula's asteroid smashes several warships at once, their shields simply too weak to even make any attempt at deflecting it. Those that weren't hit, break off and alter formation, spreading out.

As Veda came into view, several Draque and Enoly ships open fire on her, without provokation at all.

Luckily for her, something BIG suddenly was just there in the way. It ould take her a moment to realize this gargantuan object was in fact a ship that had just appeared.

Narlina sat aboard her Hive ship, having jumped in t the right moment and taking the shot intended for the smaller vessel. As all watched on, the Wraith Batteries opened fire several times, each shot larger than the ship they destroyed. Literally each shot impacted against shields that simply couldn't handle being stressed everywhere at once, and failed. Seven of the enemy ships were taken out before they even realized the Hive was amongst them, and even then it was already too late. Thousands of smaller vessels emerged, and if sound could carry in space the noise might remind one of a gigantic mosquito zipping towards it's target, each dart moving much too fast for the enemy vessels to track.

It was also at this time that Thor's ship showed up, unleashing several energy blasts into different Enoly ships. They too met an explosive death, as the powerful, yet graceful Asgard vessel moved through, picking targets off one by one.

The Ingrali had slipped in and begun their work as well, though their ships were difficult to see at times because of their dark nature. It was this reason too why the Draque and Enoly never saw the shots coming from the Ingrali until it was too late, and they had far too many targets to pick from to adjust their sensors to detect the larger threats.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Veda started evasive maneuvers, and nearly rammed into the hive ship when it appeared, skimming only twenty or so feet from where the shield extended. Seeing it destroying the larger ships, she decided to chase some of the smaller fighters, downing them two at a time with a pair separately tracking guns firing a stream of yellow energy projectiles.

Thanks for the assist. I'm Veda, where do you need me? She broadcasts to all defending ships, not sure which was in charge.

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

Daina knew her light vessel wasn't suited to engagements like this, so she stood on the bridge of the Kara, beside Siphon, watching their enemies carefully. After a few minutes, she speaks.

"Do you think.. we should let them flee? Try and follow them... Allow them to escape, track them to their base?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His reply was quick, and sad. "That's the problem Daina. They won't retreat. They will fight until the last of their kind is dead or incapacitated. That is why we haven't found their base yet, they simply DON'T retreat, even if they are getting their asses kicked."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Come, fools. I dare you to catch me" Ixack thinks, a pair of small fighters on his tail "I'm having the time of my life out here! You can have the large ships, these smaller ones are mine!" he broadcasts to Siphon, chasing a fighter with the original two still chasing him, his burst guns firing on the fighter in front of him, destroying it easily "These little ships are no match for me. And their main fleet seems to be no match for your firepower. Together, we are invincible" he sends to Siphon and Daina, his own ship still darting around taking out any fighters it can find