Reputation score
Re: Paths of Adventure: Advanced

2. Let's get downstairs first...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

2. Let's get downstairs first...
Indeed, lets limit that little flying bugger a bit, shall we? Then we gun it down with the magnum (4).

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

4. Magnum! "Do you feel lucky?" *click* "Well, do you, punk?"

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Votes taken, result: 4. Switch weapon to Magnum and open fire

------

There's no way she was gonna let that flying beast win, she thought, quickly tossing her pistols in her carpet bag before drawing out the magnum and leveling it at the flier.

Combat Roll: Hit Chance 55
Magnum: 80 (Critical Hit! Harpy takes -16 HP)

Giving a loud scream, the creature flutters up before diving down, legs outstretched

Grapple Attempt: Hit Chance 30
Harpy Claws: 98 (Terrible Terrible Damage)

It happened so fast Sarah didn't have a chance to react. The creature slammed into her, claws grabbing hard into her, until it was almost painful, whitest one of the claws latched at the front of her shirt, causing a deep rip down her front and nicking at her skin, before getting a firmer grip. With a loud shriek of delight the beast suddenly started flying, and with a small yelp of surprise Sarah found herself going airborne! Held hard in the beast's grasp, she could only watch and flail as the creature took to the air and angled to a nearby skylight, breaking through it and flying up with her!!! (The violent grab and drag did a number on Sarah, causing -8 Damage from her chest getting clawed, and her upper clothing is now compromised)

-----

Oooookay... well this is new... sure, I can shoot it down, but more then likely I'd fall through the nearest building as well, which while in the long run may not be bad, but nothing's guaranteeing that this thing won't take a liking to carcasses. On the inverse I could wait until we reach it's destination, and then it could be out of the safehouse and into the cemetery....

1. Heights? We don't fear no stinking heights! Shoot it, it looks like it's on it's last leg anyway.
2. Just try to calm down and get your breath, as long as it's legs are latched onto you there's not much it can do to harm you, and the plunge will definitely put a damper on my plans.
3. Perhaps now would be a good time to get a sample? After all, what's it gonna do, claw me with the same appendages keeping us aloft?
4. Hmm, unless.... (Other)

----------

Status: Wounded, Nervous, Clothing Compromised (Upper) - HP: 36
Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x3
Skills: Basic Firearms Training, Pistol Training, Hand To Hand Combat, Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Construction, Tagging, Headshot

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

A few claws won't kill her. A 50 foot plunge? That's a different story.

2: Wait until she's at the destination...

Then 3, and 4. Kill it and sample it.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I like option 3 myself. Hopefully the sting of the sampler won't be enough to get the harpy to drop our heroine.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Option two, three might cause it to crash as well, IMO.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2. Let us avoid falling to our doom.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Early post but what the hey:

Winning Vote: 2. Await landing before trying anything, perhaps to try and sneak and sample after landing.

----------

As the Harpy moved through the sky, Sarah sighed a bit, taking a few spare seconds to stealthily slide out the DNA Extractor, wanting to keep it handy. This creature admittedly was a pretty odd specimen, even considering the fact she was held captive by it. Perhaps she could glean something useful before putting a bullet in it.

Eventually, the Harpy would swoop down, with Sarah barely having time to register it as the Cari Museum, a rather useless building resource-wise, unless someone cared for either the art gallery or the partly-renovated Aztec exhibit they were going to put in there. Soaring through a gaping hole in the roof, the creature soon arrived in a dead-end hall of the art gallery, dropping Sarah roughly as she tried to catch herself.

Landing Roll: Success 65
Don't go facefirst!: 90 (Super Move!)

Sarah not only caught herself into a pretty successful roll, she easily was able to spring up again, much to the Harpy's shrieked surprise. Leaping at the creature, Sarah whipped out the DNA Extractor, stabbing it into the creature's nude and winged arm, as it gave a loud shriek. Luckily, the green light of a successful sample shown just before the Harpy kicked her off, rolling to all fours and hissing. It was then when Sarah noted a detail she had missed- what she thought was a tail back at the PD was actually a rather sizeable cock, and the reason she made that mistake was it was soft back when she encountered the thing. Not so much now, as it stood resolutely erect now it was home with prey. Whatever may happen, this was gonna be a battle to the end.

----------

Well, two outta three isn't bad. I got the scan and I'm not at risk to getting plastered on the pavements. Now, however, it seems I've made a partial error in judgement, at least in concerns to our seemingly horny hybrid. It's time to either relieve her of her pains, or of something else...

1. Finish her off. She didn't do me any favors earlier tearing my clothing away.
2. Then again, there's still the fact I barely know about her. If I let her precede without a fight, I may be able to learn more about it, and hopefully not get much more damaged then I would fighting it.
3. What sorta insanity is it to fight a beast in it's own layer? Let's try to split for it while I can.
4. Or..... (Other)

----------

Sarah has completed a successful scan of the Harpy Mutation. She can look up the mutation variance in the NecroNet terminals in any powered NecroTech facility.

----------

Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x3
Skills: Basic Firearms Training, Pistol Training, Hand To Hand Combat, Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Construction, Tagging, Headshot
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Death to all sinners.

1. End her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1.- KILL, KILL,KILL, KILL,KILL, KILL,KILL, KILL,KILL, KILL,

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

1. [gman voice] It's time to die. [/gman voice]

Quartz

Reputation score

1. Blood for the blood god!

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well that was easy vote: 1, splatter it's brains out!

----------

Not taking a second glance, Sarah grabbed her magnum and trained it at the creature, firing as the harpy went to charge.

Combat Roll: Hit Chance 55
Magnum: 2 (The bullet wizzes by by a wide margin)

Getting it's own say now that Sarah missed terribly, the hermie Harpy lunges forward, going to knock Sarah over...

Grapple Attempt: Hit Chance 35
Harpy Claws: 60 (Success)

Sarah gave a shriek as the creature pounced on her, kicking and screaming as the large handgun spirals away from her hand, as she yelps in terror at the growling creature holding her down, hips doing soft bucks as it looked where on earth to try and use it's prey. Luckily, Sarah still had her skirt and panties in the way, but other then that, she'd have to ask fast...

----------

1. I can't let this thing use me! Gotta get it off!
2. Damn, can I beat this thing now it's on me? Is it better to just give in?
3. Focus, focus...... (Other)

Status: Wounded, Fearful, Clothing Compromised (Upper) - HP: 36
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy

Quartz

Reputation score

1. Get it off.

Ha, we rolled a 2. I think my luck is affecting the rolls.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

1. GET IT OFF GET IT OFF OMFG GET IT THE FUCK OFF

I doubt it's going to kill her if it's that fuckin' horny, so resist the best you can, Sarah!! If not, you're fucked!

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i wanna throw a kink in the works and vote 2!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

1. There's still hope.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

1. It's STILL near dead....

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord