Re: Paths of Adventure: Advanced

1 Since she insists...

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Time to get me writing again, and why not start off with a project I keep on putting on the side? x,x

Option from when we let off, 1: Allow the ghostgirl to procede in whatever she's plotting.

You're a very lazy writer, I don't understand why I stick with you! *Growls, grabs serum*

Er, look, can't we talk this- ACH!

*Sounds of bludgeoning from the back room*

-----

Sarah squeaked a bit, squirming, but decided to not interupt the ghostgirl, simply closing her eyes and expecting the gropes...

Only to squeak again as Juliet nuzzled against her. You're so soft even! This is so surreal... the ghostgirl replied, seeimgly to enjoy the contact, nuzzling her head into Sarah's chest.

Almost experimentally, Sarah quietly reached one of her arms forward and gently patted the spindy spirit on the head. <R-right...> she stammered. <Er...>

Juliet blinked a bit. O-oh, sorry, she admitted, blushing deeper and pulling back a bit. It's just... I've not really had someone in my situation before, I got carried away...

<Trust me, it happens. Ya shoulda seen me when I was first found,> Sarah admitted, trying to straiten herself up, only to find herself upside down. <God, I'm definately not used to this at all... Is it always so hard to control yourself?>

Kinda. I guess it'd make sence you'd have problems... The spectre said. You probably shouldn't take too many risks in that form until ya get used to it.

<Sound advice, but even still, if I don't test it out, I'm not gonna get anywhere,> Sarah retorted, managing to get the ceiling above her head and the floor below her feet again. <Hmm, what to do....>

Er, your bag is floating... Juliet pointed out, causing Sarah to turn around and look just to see it fall. <Er, was I doing that?>

More then likely. This far into the secondary plane of existance can have quite the effect on psychokinetic skills. You saw my, er, temper tantrum demonstrating that. Perhaps if you tried focusing?

Sarah nodded, before quietly closing her eyes and focusing on the bag, trying to will it to shift off the ground. Slowly, her bag lifted free from the ground and floated off the ground. However as soon as she tentatively looked, it thumped to the ground again, causing Sarah to give a sigh. <Maybe I'm not believing all this supernatural crap for it to work, but then again I AM technically a ghost...>

So, what you gonna do until you change back?

-----

Good question. What AM I gonna do?

1. Stay with Juliet and talk with her
2. Try to get the extent of this form's powers
3. Check out the basement like Juliet suggested a while ago
4. Other?

Inventory: NONE
Skills: Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Tagging, Scent Fear, Scent Trail, Scent Death, Digestion, Vigour Mortis, Neck Lurch, Death Grip, Rend Flesh, Tangling Grasp, Feeding Drag, Memories of Life, Death Rattle, Feeding Groan, Bellow, Ransack, Flailing Gesture, Lurching Gait, Ankle Grab, Advanced Mutation (Enacting all of Sarah's old traits related to use of advanced tools (such as firearms), Serum Compatability (Use of Horror Genus Serums), What Makes a Human (Use of Humanspeak)
Mutation Skills: Ghostplane, Psionics, OMGWTFBBQSCARY, Levitation
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy, Sakura Horror, Eldrich Horror
Zombie Side- Nutral
Human- Threatening

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2. Lets see what this ghost form can do.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Phase into wall, suddenly turn back and telefrag.

...I'm not remembering anything about the basement, but I'm a little wary of going down there while ghoastin'. Etherealiness is cool and all, but what if we turn back and get stuck without like equipment and stuff down there? What if there's electricity.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Decision made! Dammit I really need to stop delaying posting in this but I digress...

-----

As Sarah thought for a little, her bag floating once again, she decided to see what sort of strange abilities her form had in her, quietly manipulating her thoughts and trying to order them better. Trying to think in a scientific reason about it probably helped, as when she quickly gave a glance, before noticing that this time the bag didn't drop, allowing her to give a sigh of relief. <Finally...>

Quietly focusing, she tried to focus her mentality at the bag, trying hard to nudge it around without actively touching it. To her utter surprise, it very slowly started to drift to one side, making her give a surprised gasp and consequentially drop the bag. <Aw piss...>

Juliet gave a soft giggle as Sarah lost her focus, but stayed silent as Sarah tried again, the bag floating eerily about, though still a bit jerkily as she moved it about with her mind. Almost experimentally, she focused a bit harder with the object, and it hurtled at a faster pace. A soft sort of idea came to her mind, and letting the bag drop, Sarah focused on one of the tables, allowing it to float in midair, and then focusing at a different place further away, watched as the table suddenly shot forward, smashing into the wall and splintering in half. A hellish grin crossed the girl's face.

(As Sarah continues to explore, her power descriptions of the Eldrich Form gain more insight:
Ghostplane - As a ghost, Sarah may not interact directly with physical objects, and all items in her possesion (and clothing) are temporarily lost, allthough they are recoverable. This also allows her the ability to shift through solid barriers, however Sarah is at least smart enough not to take too much risk in this situation, not wanting to test the physical mutilation that may result (SO STOP WORRYING GARGA :p ). Sarah is only able to be hit with sources of damage from either Electrical sources, or supernatural means in this form.
Psionics - This skill allows Sarah to manipulate various physical objects, such as door locks and items not bolted down with mind power. Simply trying to pick up items isn't hard, but throwing them or trying more taxing uses of this skill will naturally make it more difficult.
OMGWTFBBQSCARY - A secondary skill that temporarily turns Sarah's visage less human than it allready is, inflicting pure terror in humans and more then likely scaring them away.
Levitation - Self-Explanatory, allows Sarah to float. If she's forced to fall from the material plane however, this ability temporarily is inactive.)

Satisfied with her findings, Sarah soon felt her gravity returning to her, and with a soft fwump she felt her solidifying feet strike the floor. A little unsteady after having been floating, and some stinging discomforts as her body returned to normal, Sarah shivered a bit as her now naked body felt the air again, and swiftly ran for her pile of items, replacing them and quickly clothing herself. <W-well, that was an odd experience...>

Now fully human and with some revolutionary breakthroughs in hew newest toy, and feeling a bit weakened from her change back, Sarah thought of the next things on her list...

-----

We've almost cleared out what we can do in this area I feel. I'm really liking this new serum, however I feel it may be best if we save it for emergencies though.

1. Check out the damages to the basement. There could be something useful there.
2. Travel elsewhere? I still have other things that can be done.
A. A Cemetery- There's a cemetery west of here that is a public-access revive point. It may be worth one of my needles to bring one of the poor sods there back to the living again.
B. Cari Museum- Home of the Sakura Horror mutation. She seems friendly enough, if a little horny, though other mutants seem to enjoy the museum for the fact not many go there. Could be risky returning for a while.
C. St. Spyridon's Hospital- It's not like Remigius General a suburb over in Pennville, but it's a hospital nontheless. I really hope they still got medical supplies.
D. Wander the streets- The Streetz Be Watchin', but so are the undead and anyone that was unlucky not to be locked in last night. Either for good or ill, I'll get a feel how the place has been holding up.
E. Club Strudwick- Ah, the haven of low-lives, zombie strippers, and the occasional crazed nutcase. Definitely not my first choice of travel, but all the same it may lead to clues on the cultists.
3. Other?

Status: Necrotic, Clothing Compromised (Upper), Serum Stupor HP: 50
Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x2, Sakura Serum x3, Eldrich Serum x2
Skills: Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Tagging, Scent Fear, Scent Trail, Scent Death, Digestion, Vigour Mortis, Neck Lurch, Death Grip, Rend Flesh, Tangling Grasp, Feeding Drag, Memories of Life, Death Rattle, Feeding Groan, Bellow, Ransack, Flailing Gesture, Lurching Gait, Ankle Grab, Advanced Mutation (Enacting all of Sarah's old traits related to use of advanced tools (such as firearms), Serum Compatability (Use of Horror Genus Serums), What Makes a Human (Use of Humanspeak)
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy, Sakura Horror, Eldrich Horror
Zombie Side- Neutral
Human- Threatening

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Serum stupor, huh? Let's wait until that passes, and then attack the basement.

Also I have no idea what is happening anymore, and will stop worrying.