What's new

Paths of Adventure: Advanced

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Paths of Adventure: Advanced

Eh... I'm curious as to what pregnancy would do to Sarah. So I'll vote 2 - she freezes up at the harpy's claws clenching on her, letting it tear away her underclothes.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks like one is going to win unfortunately, but I'll go with #2 anyways, just for the H. ;)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

5 1's and 3 2's. Let's make it interesting. 2

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Holy crap a vote that's not entirely one sided! *keels over*

In all seriousness though, it should be noted that cause people chose the modifier, expect more enemy encounters to lead to easy pins and such. Luckily Sarah is at least competent in weaponry, but I digress-

Vote: 1- Get it the bloody hell off!!!

----------

Continuing to yell and scream slightly, Sarah bucked around at the creature pinning her, trying desperately to struggle free.

Escape Attempt: Hit Chance 75
Escape!!!: 98 (I smell irony...)

Grabbing her knife and scrunching her knees together, Sarah lashed out powerfully with her feet while doing a diagonal slash at the Harpy, hitting the herm so strong it gave a small squeak as it flew back, ramming into part of the art exhibit as parts of the painting collapsed on the slashed creature, finally finishing it off.

(Harpy only had like 9 HP left, so between the painting cascade and the knife cut, it's done for.)

Panting, Sarah slowly got up and dusted herself off, quietly retrieving her gun. While it was a close call, it wasn't the worst she's gone through. Now to decide what to do...

----------

Well, that was entertaining. Now what....

1. Search the museum. There may be a reason the cretin chose here to make home.
2. Perhaps elsewhere may be a better call. (Travel)
3. Or maybe something else? (Other)

Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x3
Skills: Basic Firearms Training, Pistol Training, Hand To Hand Combat, Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Construction, Tagging, Headshot
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

1.) Search the Museum. We may find something interesting.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

1. Museusm are always something to be explored in a story

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

1. No need to rush off so soon.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1. I don't know what we would find at a museum that would be useful, but why not?

Twisted

Reputation score

1. I don't know what we would find at a museum that would be useful, but why not?
Well there's always the wayward chance that the Harpy brought back others here. They might still be alive, or prolly dead, but they might still have gear.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

3. Search/examine the corpse?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Bandwagoning,

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1 with 3 examining/searching the corpse (I know it is a zombie but it might have some treasure hidden on it somewhere)

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Votes cast- 1, Spend a night at the museum *shot*

On the other hand, I was hoping you'd do that *evil laughter*

----------

Sarah gave a short look to the body buried under paintings and shrugged. Considering the harpy was entirely naked, there would be little chance of it carrying anything. After all, it's not like Malton was a MMO or something...

Pushing the childish thought for more pressing matters, Sarah began her look around the museum, quickly doing a circuit of the art gallery. Not finding anything else- alive or dead- she proceeded to the half-complete Aztec exhibit.

As she moved to the main portion of the exhibit- an area that seemed to be decked out in some form of snake-worshiping temple design- she thought she heard the feint rasping of scales somewhere nearby. As Sarah investigates further, she continues to hear it as she nears an odd statue in the center of the room- a large, naga-like creature, with six arms, a mass of tendrils on it's back, and a large third eye in the center of it's humanoid forhead. The statue seemed so lifelike....

At least, until she noticed the 'statue's' tail starting to wag back and forth.

Leaping back in surprise, the creature that had been still not 5 seconds ago suddenly let out an amused hiss as it slithered forward. "Don't run little girl. I can give you much more then the dead can ever hope for..." it hissed seductively.

------

What. The. Flying Circus Fuck. Is that thing! Strange, those tendrils on the back seem similar to the horror serum design, then again, the fact she's at least twice as big and three times as long as she is high is a bit of a dissuasion that she's entirely nice.

1. Politely decline her attempts at gaining my goods. In other words, NO.
2. This one seems intelligent, perhaps I can figure out more if I question her.
3. I give up! I give up! Do what you want with me!
4. Er...... (Other)

Status: Wounded, WTFing, Clothing Compromised (Upper) - HP: 36
Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x3
Skills: Basic Firearms Training, Pistol Training, Hand To Hand Combat, Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Construction, Tagging, Headshot
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

4 - Shoot to disable.

Twisted

Reputation score

2. Talk with it
--But keep a distance and gun at the ready in case it goes to try anything

AKA - its intelligent, so it might know something we don't. Shooting at it right off the bat(whether to disable or no) would definitely lower its desire to speak with us, but not to let our guard down, so if it does try something funny, we get the first shot in

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

2. Talk with it

AKA - its intelligent, so it might know something we don't. Shooting at it right off the bat(whether to disable or no) would definitely lower its desire to speak with us, but not to let our guard down, so if it does try something funny, we get the first shot in
This.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

2. Talk with it

Indeed.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2. Talk with it
This is my vote as well, although this thing is probably just going to try to rape us either way.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

This is my vote as well, although this thing is probably just going to try to rape us either way.
;)

post #1000

Last edited: