What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [ 栗pick/Cli Pick] C.Uニトロニィル (RJ268713)

Reputation score
The game is scheduled for release on April 17!
The developer was busy with his main job, but is now back.

iWriter88

Reputation score
please no more delays please no more delays please no more delays please no more delays please no more delays please no more delays please no more delays please no more delays

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
didnt said anything cause last time i uploaded some ppl get "nervous"

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have to admit the fear was there briefly, no news although it was said that it was almost finished ...

It's good that it's finally coming, hardly any good ntr games up to date ....

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the game is under review from dlsite and will be out very soon.
there is basically 2 major routes.
dev say the game can probably have bugs at release (it's a one man job after all).
it's seem there will be some future new content (20 new cg) at later time.
the last part talk about mismatching of some words (?).

the full traslated post (with google);
Notice of scheduled delivery date & final specifications of new work "C.U Nitronil" 2 Limited to followers and above It's Kei. The title, the new work "C.U Nitronil", is currently under review by DLsite. After the examination, the distribution will start in sequence, so please wait for a while. ■ Play guide: About CG collection In the previous article, I mentioned that the number of ends is 4, but I would like to say from the perspective of CG collection. 1 "Save Nitroline and her mother and daughter together" 2 "I can't save Nitroline and her mother and daughter together" Basically all will be collected by these two routes. Therefore, if you want to collect CG, you may not have to play routes other than the above ... As for the branching, the starting point is from a certain option (not changing the viewpoint) for Milora in the middle of Chapter 2, so if you can go around, I think that you can save the data at this timing. (Changing the viewpoint does not affect the ending regardless of which one you choose) In addition, save data will be treated as shared. Therefore, if you have the data that saved the scene you saw once, you can browse the event with other data. ■ About bug reports and impressions If you have any bugs or typographical errors, please let us know from the message. We will respond to corrections on the same day as much as possible. We would appreciate it if you could give us your feedback as well, as it will be encouraging in the future. We will reply to those who have sent us their impressions as much as possible. ■ Other special notes ・ Because it is made by an individual, unexpected bugs may occur. ・ Data cannot be transferred from the trial version. -As for update support, there are about 20 CG images, so we will support it at a later date as an additional scenario. The stage and story setting of this work was planned before the recent uproar. Therefore, please forgive the appearance of many words that are not suitable for the current world, such as "infection" and "the spread of mysterious strange diseases". Finally, I hope this work will help you to enjoy yourself. Well then.
link to the post:

iWriter88

Reputation score
the game is under review from dlsite and will be out very soon.
there is basically 2 major routes.
dev say the game can probably have bugs at release (it's a one man job after all).
it's seem there will be some future new content (20 new cg) at later time.
the last part talk about mismatching of some words (?).

the full traslated post (with google);
Notice of scheduled delivery date & final specifications of new work "C.U Nitronil" 2 Limited to followers and above It's Kei. The title, the new work "C.U Nitronil", is currently under review by DLsite. After the examination, the distribution will start in sequence, so please wait for a while. ■ Play guide: About CG collection In the previous article, I mentioned that the number of ends is 4, but I would like to say from the perspective of CG collection. 1 "Save Nitroline and her mother and daughter together" 2 "I can't save Nitroline and her mother and daughter together" Basically all will be collected by these two routes. Therefore, if you want to collect CG, you may not have to play routes other than the above ... As for the branching, the starting point is from a certain option (not changing the viewpoint) for Milora in the middle of Chapter 2, so if you can go around, I think that you can save the data at this timing. (Changing the viewpoint does not affect the ending regardless of which one you choose) In addition, save data will be treated as shared. Therefore, if you have the data that saved the scene you saw once, you can browse the event with other data. ■ About bug reports and impressions If you have any bugs or typographical errors, please let us know from the message. We will respond to corrections on the same day as much as possible. We would appreciate it if you could give us your feedback as well, as it will be encouraging in the future. We will reply to those who have sent us their impressions as much as possible. ■ Other special notes ・ Because it is made by an individual, unexpected bugs may occur. ・ Data cannot be transferred from the trial version. -As for update support, there are about 20 CG images, so we will support it at a later date as an additional scenario. The stage and story setting of this work was planned before the recent uproar. Therefore, please forgive the appearance of many words that are not suitable for the current world, such as "infection" and "the spread of mysterious strange diseases". Finally, I hope this work will help you to enjoy yourself. Well then.
link to the post:
the last part is him apologizing because the game deals with an illness/pandemic kind of situation but it's kind of insensitive since IRL there is COVID. But as he says he came up with the game idea prior to COVID so it's not really his fault.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the last part is him apologizing because the game deals with an illness/pandemic kind of situation but it's kind of insensitive since IRL there is COVID. But as he says he came up with the game idea prior to COVID so it's not really his fault.
that make sense. thx for the explanation.

hayuki

Reputation score
The title, the new work "C.U Nitronil", is currently under review by DLsite. After the examination, the distribution will start in sequence, so please wait for a while. => How long is this?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The title, the new work "C.U Nitronil", is currently under review by DLsite. After the examination, the distribution will start in sequence, so please wait for a while. => How long is this?
Usually, dlsite reviewing a work to check if it's ok with the site policies take about 48 - 72h. If problem are identified (like unsuficient censoring for exemple), they send the dev the list of change required and you need to add the time it take the dev to do the work and resumit the work. Once resubmited it's usuall done in less then 48h.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
aahhh finally the waiting is over! and with already more than 1300 purchases in just few hours, nice.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you are stuck in the clinic with the Blonde girl and is boyfriend and the heroine is there too, you must go to the forest of the 1st stage and take 10 red big flowers at the end of the stage

PD: as ever sorry for my shit english

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Reputation score
Finally, but what is the NTR here, I read the summary but I don't know who is the NTR person or how the NTR works.

kagamie

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think I have ever posted, but if you get to the part where you have to enter a phrase at a door, the pass is こい
Finally, but what is the NTR here, I read the summary but I don't know who is the NTR person or how the NTR works.
The red-haired girl is a childhood friend who loves the MC. The other characters start to become interested in the MC since he has been there as a military worker for a long time. There is a lot of story and build-up but you get some choice on how or if the NTR happens. You play as the MC, but there are parts where you play as the other characters a little.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh yes daddy, give me that sweet, sweet depression injection. Prepare your body for some delicious tear jerk. Man, I wish developers would stop doing those password input puzzles, so unnecessary.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh yes daddy, give me that sweet, sweet depression injection. Prepare your body for some delicious tear jerk. Man, I wish developers would stop doing those password input puzzles, so unnecessary.
Dunno if it's the case with this dev, but most dev that put password input or puzzle input in picture format are usually doing it in spite of gajin (seeing all of them as garbage pirate)... Just to make thing so much more difficult for them -_-

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Dunno if it's the case with this dev, but most dev that put password input or puzzle input in picture format are usually doing it in spite of gajin (seeing all of them as garbage pirate)... Just to make thing so much more difficult for them -_-
Mhm, I don't believe that to be the case with this developer, I haven't seen his older games do that before. No one's even been able to translate his titles yet, mostly due to how much story is involved in his Hentai setup. Most people wouldn't be able to play his game enjoyable without that allure of NTR or tragedy and you need context for that mostly, unless it's a show and tell like NTRPG.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep puzzles in gaijin. so NOPE. il wait for a full save

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Mhm, I don't believe that to be the case with this developer, I haven't seen his older games do that before.
uhmm, i'm too think this is not the case. he never seemed to me to be the type to hate foreign people.
No one's even been able to translate his titles yet, mostly due to how much story is involved in his Hentai setup. Most people wouldn't be able to play his game enjoyable without that allure of NTR or tragedy and you need context for that mostly, unless it's a show and tell like NTRPG.
guignol is already fully traslated by human (by a user from ulmf), but there is a pact with the dev that after he have released this new game, will release guignol traslation as official, of course after proper review. but yeah, to fully enjoy his works you need to understand well what's going on or u will lose a lot.