What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick update (for once :p): The patch adds quite a lot. It's kinda like a full-fledged DLC indeed. Judging from the script sizes, there's about 11% more stuff to translate now.
Fortunately, scripts that I have translated remained mostly the same, with only a couple of lines moved around here and there. I have already rearranged everything to match the new scripts (hopefully without messing anything up), so the patch didn't cause any issues (well, except for knocking the progress back a few %, due to a ton of new content). ^^
Godspeed and good luck, I've been waiting for this one for a long time now. Pick games hit all the right notes with me because they aren't super lighthearted and actually make me feel something, which is more than can be said for most RPGM games.

Callandor

Reputation score
Can't wait for the release.
Also, Pablo, if you do take suggestions on the next project, can I suggest Leane 2?
It's a game I've been waiting for ages for, and lost hope for it when M1zuki disappeared.

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so anyone has a walk through for the dlc part of the true end there is a lot going on in that one

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i dont know what to do next
the mc mother is raped in begin and he is with blonde girl and his mother in bed
what i do to open next destination?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i dont know what to do next
the mc mother is raped in begin and he is with blonde girl and his mother in bed
what i do to open next destination?
in this games exploration is key explore inside town talks to everyone or explore the outer world u will know if you going in the right path when a cut scene shows

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't wait for the release.
Also, Pablo, if you do take suggestions on the next project, can I suggest Leane 2?
It's a game I've been waiting for ages for, and lost hope for it when M1zuki disappeared.
It's a bit too early to think of a next project. XD
Leane games are a bit too big though. This isn't something I could do by myself (since my hacking "skills" are limited to using idiot-friendly programs like RPGMakerTrans :p), and I don't have time/energy to tackle bigger projects right now.
Same for How to Make True Slaves / Floating City series, before anyone asks. :p

@xephion @Arcsete
There's a topic for game-related discussions (liked in the OP), that's probably better for asking such questions. The new content is being discussed there, and there are quite a few hints posted already. ^^

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't want to hurry you up but....@PabloC please hurry up!! xD i so need to play this game, its just keeps getting more evilicious muahahahahaha

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any new updates???
only the one 2 post above your post.

this traslation will required probably A LOT of time, so it's better to put off hype, and forget the game.
then, when the traslation will be completed, we will enjoy it.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I just got back from vacation, and unfortunately there's not much to report, due to bad weather (read: sunny all the time = no time for translating stuff :p). I did have time to check out the new content at least, and it's deliciously evil. Especially the new epilogue for the true route, since it adds a possibility for yet another awful ending. Poor Shunoliji. >_<
Anyway, I'm done lazing around, so you can expect some (slow) progress from now on. But yeah, this game is quite huge and text-heavy, so it will take a long time.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, I just got back from vacation, and unfortunately there's not much to report, due to bad weather (read: sunny all the time = no time for translating stuff :p). I did have time to check out the new content at least, and it's deliciously evil. Especially the new epilogue for the true route, since it adds a possibility for yet another awful ending. Poor Shunoliji. >_<
Anyway, I'm done lazing around, so you can expect some (slow) progress from now on. But yeah, this game is quite huge and text-heavy, so it will take a long time.
So i need to pray for bad weather if i want this game done before august ends? thanks lets hope there is lots of thunderstorms coming your way!!!!!!! xD Maybe even a rain of frogs or fishes......

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Heck - I can hope for a nice Xmas present...take your time Pablo...

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, no, August would be impossible even if it suddenly started snowing. :p Also, be careful with those thunderstorms - power outage wouldn't be exactly helpful. XD
Xmas is definitely more realistic, unless I get completely swamped with job-related stuff or something.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Xmas is definitely more realistic, unless I get completely swamped with job-related stuff or something.
we talk about the xmas of this year right? xD
joke aside, that would be a fantastic xmas gift for all of us.
btw, dont worry too much, take your time bro.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No, no, August would be impossible even if it suddenly started snowing. :p Also, be careful with those thunderstorms - power outage wouldn't be exactly helpful. XD
Time to break the voodo/witchcraft tools!!!! If you feel like some spirit is possessing you don't worry, is not an horror movie development....unless your working speed/time doesn't increase, in that case go run to a church for a priest.......xD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So quick update? just to see how much longer.........man i really want to play this game but i don't want to deal with the mess machine translations sometiems makes.....i want to fap and relax not use my brain!!!! xD

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So quick update? just to see how much longer.........man i really want to play this game but i don't want to deal with the mess machine translations sometiems makes.....i want to fap and relax not use my brain!!!! xD
As he stated above, "Xmas is more realistic" so please don't expect something in the next week or two...let him work at his own pace and you will be rewarded...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As he stated above, "Xmas is more realistic" so please don't expect something in the next week or two...let him work at his own pace and you will be rewarded...
Yes i know, but i just wanted to see something like the project went from 30% to 50% in this month for example, hell i am not even sure how much is done right now. That and at this pace i will be out of pc or itnernet by december xD

Status
Not open for further replies.