What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fapping.. not allowed.. you could contaminate the water systems with your splunk..

neogodslayer

Reputation score
Started playing it, so far this may be the best game of 2021, be careful not to grind too much, I did and am now killing the bosses in 3-4 hits.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Started playing it, so far this may be the best game of 2021, be careful not to grind too much, I did and am now killing the bosses in 3-4 hits.
well that mean the game doesn't force you to do heavy grinding which is good, i don't have to cheat my way since i hate wasting time on grinding

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a way to get caught for crimes or go around town naked?

I think I unlocked stealing from the thief girl but I've never gotten caught yet.

kagerou783

Reputation score
Why i cant lvl up lust grade and warui ko grade? still in 29

Edit: i had to clean 2/4 of the main dungeon to unlock lvl 2 stats

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wish they'd have released it on english DLsite...

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure how to describe the specifics, but this game was surprisingly underwhelming compared to the previous one. My disappointment was pretty strong, all things considered.

Captain Nein

Reputation score

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, Rune was a big hit and a big hype. But Rune also got 1 years of debugging and scene adding.

Add the time between Rune and Chevalier release... and it's kind of normal to expect too much of it.
Guess we'll need to wait a few weks / months for the hype to die to get a real feel of the game value...

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
I would like to mention that my tool supports One-Click full auto machine translation of this game.
Here: https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/
Sad to say that at least with me, while your tool works with every other game I've tried. For this one it just causes the game to crash constantly as soon as I select any option from the main menu. Tried to translate it initially but that just caused the game to crash as well.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sad to say that at least with me, while your tool works with every other game I've tried. For this one it just causes the game to crash constantly as soon as I select any option from the main menu. Tried to translate it initially but that just caused the game to crash as well.
Don't worry bro ... Not only you.
Me too got this problem ... Seem we to wait need author fix spaghetti code first.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Good to know. Also, how on earth do you get the corruption/bad girl status to 2? It seems locked at 29 each and wont rise any higher, just capped.

Setzeri

Reputation score
Good to know. Also, how on earth do you get the corruption/bad girl status to 2? It seems locked at 29 each and wont rise any higher, just capped.
you need to clear at least 2 dungeons out of 4, can be any.

zths

Reputation score
Don't worry bro ... Not only you.
Me too got this problem ... Seem we to wait need author fix spaghetti code first.
Move the game to a full English path to get raid of this issue.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Move the game to a full English path to get raid of this issue.
My folder path is all English already for both the game and the tool, unless you mean to also exclude Japanese locale which changes the "\" also breaks it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would like to mention that my tool supports One-Click full auto machine translation of this game.
Here: https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

I feel that this game is not very enough, I mean Hsences...
I'll be more hype if it' s more.
Awesome, i am going to try just that

Was afraid it might not work, because it is wolf rpg.

Or that it would cause the game to lag, which would be bad because it's an action rpg.

Going to test it and let you guys know if i make it work

Btw, this interests me more bcause rune pharmacy was more prostitution-focused. Or so i thought, am i mistaken?