OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Indeed.

Alright, first group is up and going now with their first enemy encounter!

It seems that updates may take up to 30 minutes if it's an enemy spawnage, so do expect some delays from time to time due to the game engine requiring much more work at the outset of each encounter. Hopefully I can shave time off of that later, but don't bank on it.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Quick question. If I understand correctly, there is now an update before Aika posts, then Aika goes, then Jane, then three updates (or a large one, I guess), then me?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The three updates is just one

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Selena
Class: Sorceress.
Weapon: Long Staff.

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 10
Energy: 45
Intelligence: 40

Starting HP: 20
Starting Mana: 135
Starting Sexual Stamina: 85

Special Skills:
Fire Ball - This spell deals 40 Fire Damage if it hits. Mana Cost - 35.

Ice Blast - This spell hits for 40 cold damage if it hits. Mana Cost - 35.

Lightning Bolt - This spell hits for 40 lightning damage if it hits. Mana Cost - 35.

Energy Blast - This spell deals shadow damage, and hits for 80 damage. (Elite) Mana Cost - 50. Can only be cast once every 5 turns. Shadow damage has no immunity and cannot be reduced.

Elemental Destruction - This spell deals fire damage in the form of a meteor, cold damage in the form of a chaos ice orb, and lightning damage via a thunderstorm all in one sudden cast. If this spell hits, target enemy foe is struck for 150 total elemental damage, 50 from each element. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 200. This spell can only be used once every 10 turns as it is exhausting.

Appearance/Backstory:
With her big brown eyes, pitch black hair, and dark caramel skin covered in tattoos of a dozen different shapes and colors, Selena is nothing if not exotic in appearance. And, with her wide hips, round ass, and full DD-cup breasts, she can't help but be considered voluptuous either. Her appearance, and her politician father, have ensured that she's never been anything but spoiled, and it shows in the way in which she dresses, acts, and, most of all, how promiscuous she's been.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well that makes 3 for group 4. If no one else joins in a short time we'll plug an NPC in there, maybe even a compitent one if we're feeling generous.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll get in on this.

Name: Terri
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Swords, Axes (preferred axes)

Strength: 40
Vitality: 50
Energy: 10
Intelligence: 10

Starting HP: 150
Starting Mana: 10
Starting Sexual Stamina: 210

Special Skills:

Zeal - Attempt to attack all foes at once. If this connects you deal +5 Damage to each foe struck. Mana Cost - 5.

Vengeance - Add fire, lightning and cold damage to your attack, dealing a total of +15 elemental damage. Note immunes will lower this skill's effectiveness. Mana Cost - 10

Cleave - You strike for +20 damage. Mana Cost - 15

Final Thrust - If the enemy is below 30% health, this attack doubles your after strength calculated damage. Mana Cost - 25 (Elite)

Thrill of Victory - If this attack hits deal +10 damage. If target foe had less health than you, do an additional +10 damage and gain 5 mana. Mana Cost - 25. (Elite)

Eviscerate - You hit the enemy, and if it connects their HP drops by 20% of their maximum. (Can only be used once per enemy, and may not be used after an enemy is under 30% life. Can't be combined with any weapon spells.) Mana Cost - 30 (Ultimate Skill)

Appearance:

In her normal life Terri was a bit of a tomboy who was always a little more upfront than normal, but since she's been captured the memory augmentation has kinda warped her mind. Her old life refuses to surface, and she believes she's been training to become a Warrior for her entire life. This trial to reach the end is nothing more than a trial by fire.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Another quick question. Does the inititive role happen each "round" or each "battle"?

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

No until the end of the battle, if anything else happens to enter the area while you're fighting it'll insert itself into the normal order.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Newest Party rotation.

PARTY 1:

1. Natalie - Ranger (OAMP)
2. Jane - Warrior (Windclan)
3. Sally - Ritualist (Xivvix)
4. Aika - Assassin (Aika)

PARTY 2:

1. Amara - Amazon (TentanariX)
2. Riki Kitela - Assassin (FireoftheMonkey)
3. Alice - Sorceress (cross grave)
4. Serra - Warrior - (24FM)

PARTY 3:

1. Svenna Malheesh - Ritualist (Pheonix)
2. Jamie - Necromancer (Thetwo)
3. Mana - Warrior (Plmnko)
4. Suzy Biggs - Assassin (Hero-in-the-Dark)

PARTY 4:

1. Josie - Ranger (ToxicShock)
2. Genevieve - Necromancer (DeMatt)
3. Terri - Warrior - (Termite)
4. Selena - Sorceress - (Tassadar)

PARTY 5:

1. Lauren - Sorceress (SomCr)
2. Regina Albrahms - Warrior (BOT lol)
3. Zhara Maldoran - Ranger (BOT lol)
4. Maria Summers - Ritualist (BOT lol)

Still taking people, if any new comers join I'll figure out a way of removing the 'BOT' characters and putting them in. I planned out for this to happen eventually.

Last edited:

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well if you're taking more I'd like to apply.

Name: Lauren
Appearence:

Strength: 15
Vitality: 10
Energy: 45
Intelligence: 40

HP: 20
Mana: 135
Sexual Stamina: 85

Weapon: Long Staff

Special Skills:
Fire Ball - This spell deals 40 Fire Damage if it hits. Mana Cost - 35.

Ice Blast - This spell hits for 40 cold damage if it hits. Mana Cost - 35.

Lightning Bolt - This spell hits for 40 lightning damage if it hits. Mana Cost - 35.

Energy Blast - This spell deals shadow damage, and hits for 80 damage. (Elite) Mana Cost - 50. Can only be cast once every 5 turns. Shadow damage has no immunity and cannot be reduced.

Elemental Destruction - This spell deals fire damage in the form of a meteor, cold damage in the form of a chaos ice orb, and lightning damage via a thunderstorm all in one sudden cast. If this spell hits, target enemy foe is struck for 150 total elemental damage, 50 from each element. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 200. This spell can only be used once every 10 turns as it is exhausting.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gonna give it another day or two SomCr and if no one else joins I will create GM controlled characters to go with you so you can join. If no one joins by Monday Night/Tuesday Morning.

Also, just so it's out there, I am changing the escape roll factors on how it works. You won't have to consult with your party first, since that'll just waste space. Instead, on your turn you may decide (provided your free and not being raped or grappled mind you) to attempt to run away, which will trigger the before mentioned dice rolls. Of course, include an attack target in the event this run away fails. ANY PLAYER may initiate it on their turn. Also, Archer, when you have a chance, I need to talk with you on something.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just one thing:

The way you have described it means that, in the case of group 3, we would have needed 16 successful rolls to escape and even 1 failure means we wouldn't escape. That's less than a 1 in 10 chance of success. That really just prevents running away from being an option.

Might I suggest each enemy only gets 1 roll against a single player and not 1 against every player? Simply put, if two players run in opposite directions, it would be very difficult for one enemy to stop them both at the same time.

Edit: Also, what sort of landscape are we in? In both group 3's thread and one of the others, the groups are fighting a mix of aquatic enemies and land based ones and I just have this image of squids swimming through dirt and grass.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm guessing that they're in little pools and swamps. Sort of like the terrain that it shares a name with from Diablo 2.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Might I suggest each enemy only gets 1 roll against a single player and not 1 against every player? Simply put, if two players run in opposite directions, it would be very difficult for one enemy to stop them both at the same time.
If getting away is supposed to be difficult, I might suggest that each player and each monster gets one roll, and if the slowest player beats the fastest monster then we win. That's somewhere between the current system and Pheonix's.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leaning towards Pheonix's idea here.

So what are you suggesting for implementation, highest int enemy vs. highest int pc, going down so it's 1v1? Only problem I forsee with that is if you have 6 enemies...

Wait, no here's an idea. PC's have to ALL be able to beat the fastest enemies int+dice roll combo, if they all beat the fastest there's no way anything slower would catch them. Sound fair Pheonix?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, while I don't know how you determine who gets attacked in melee, I was thinking something apparently similar with each enemy deciding to go after one of the PCs and therefor doing a check against that one.

Basically, say Enemies 1-5 attack the players.

Enemy 1 can choose a single player to attempt to prevent from running away and same for the rest.

This might me that players 1+2 have to escape from two enemies each, player 3 only has to escape from 1, and player 4 doesn't have to roll at all, but if the players aren't right next to each other (Since we aren't in an enclosed area and might be running along with 5-10 feet between players) it would be odd for a monster trying to stop player 1 from escaping to manage to still catch player 4 despite her being 30ft to the left.

I suppose your method would work though.

Also, on a note only related by the measurement of feet: a giant squid is close to 13m long, that's more than 3 times the average length of the enemy you call a Giant Kraken is probably closer to a normal size squid. So really, the Giant Kraken isn't that big. Maybe it should be renamed 'Baby Kraken'?

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

That last one sounds reasonable, if you can outrun the hare screw the tortoise. As for it getting a roll against everyone, they all have to run from the enemy, if someone ends up slower than the rest the monster could catch up, they could have also trip. Haven't you guys seen monster movies? One girl always trips.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, no here's an idea. PC's have to ALL be able to beat the fastest enemies int+dice roll combo, if they all beat the fastest there's no way anything slower would catch them. Sound fair Pheonix?
Well, I think Pheonix meant that each player is assigned a monster to escape (or each monster is assigned a player to catch).

*I* meant that everyone rolls int+dice (representing how quickly they're running this time), and the lowest player score has to beat the highest monster score. Which is pretty much what you just said, I think.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think the idea I had makes it a bit more fair than what your suggesting now Pheonix, though then again half the time my brain doesn't register what your saying so maybe I'm wrong.

The way the enemy attacks is actually a set formula I decided upon, I believe I shared it with Archer, now I figure I'll place it here for the hell of it.

Enemy Attack Patterns:

An enemy will attack PC's in the following order.

Greatest KP Amount (to get rid of that one threat first when possible is ALWAYS a good idea.), Weakest Sexual Stamina remaining (if you can bring a girl to orgasm and she can't fight, your odds just got better.), Whichever girl can handle a second enemy attacking her (IE: if your grappled by a tentacle beast, all her holes are gonna get taken, but another girl has a Succubus fucking her, or an Incubus. In this case, her ass is still open to being fucked, however, note that Crawling Horrors will attack the face if the pussy already is taken, or a girl is futa'd.)

That's about the order.

Didn't bother checking on the lengths Pheonix, and didn't want it to be so large that it'd be impossible to sustain it's own body. I may up it's size then later.