What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / Poison] その後、勇者の姿を見た者はいない (RJ404094)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
store ver. 1.0.1/dev ver. 0.9.0.1

KEY:ig4V6_qnrDbYC4x-yl0BUpvAwLzhvz5I8lOfN6pmhR8

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lame, game locks when you take a shower after losing virginity. (v1.01)

ments

Reputation score
Lame, game locks when you take a shower after losing virginity. (v1.01)
locks how? Is it black screen? Or character go in wall and freeze? - for that you can use m-tool translation tools cheat menu's fade in screen or noclip

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
locks how? Is it black screen? Or character go in wall and freeze? - for that you can use m-tool translation tools cheat menu's fade in screen or noclip
In VN mode, it won't go to the next text, if that makes sense.

ments

Reputation score
In VN mode, it won't go to the next text, if that makes sense.
you can use map section and event interpret or mini map to progress

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I played through the main story and finally got the extra story mode to work but I can't buy the CG release item. Anyone else able to?

karbic

Reputation score
seems like they fixed the cg release item on v1.0.2, if anyone has it

N0TH1NG

Reputation score
Hey uh, does anyone have a walkthrough?
I got stuck at chapter 5 after kill the legendary creature, talk to old man again, talk to worker at the north blocked road, and now I'm stuck at Grand Terre as the objective read, no idea where should I go next.
Edit: So I supposed to find a person called Ilse, where I can find him? I heard he's at a wall post, but which one????

Edit again: Yup, finally figured out, You're NOT supposed head back to Grand Terre as the next objective reads, but head back to warpost office instead, where ye can find and talk Ilse. Sheesh, what the dev thinking while making chapter 5? I spent 3 hours figuring out this weird quest.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i'm also struggling to select the options for part time work on the bath thing? in the demo i don't remember having to do anything special what do i have to do? the only option available is to bath, i can't select part time work nor the explanation

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'm also struggling to select the options for part time work on the bath thing? in the demo i don't remember having to do anything special what do i have to do? the only option available is to bath, i can't select part time work nor the explanation
it unlock in chapter 3 after a few event.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
fuck no wonder though then i find it weird you get all these notifications about new things in your notebook related to part time work shit when you cannot even fucking open that menu

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can change cloth?

Job need me to change to private cloth but when click on cloth on Important item page, nothing happen.

Edit, NVM, not get them yet

Kira358

Reputation score
I am so stuck on the acadamy. Can't find anyone else to talk to and don't know where this "basment" is.

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I need a walkthrough. I'm too dumb to understand what I'm supposed to do when I can't read any moonrunes. I keep getting stuck even early on in the game lmao.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This game is really buggy... I have version 1.03 and I've still needed to manually edit my save file twice to get around game breaking bugs.

Reputation score
honestly given their previous release im not too suprised, i expected better given it looked like they put more effort in this compared to chris survival... il just wait for now till a playable patch update arrives, keep getting black screen and CG of pink haired girl showing up while i did bathhouse job with white haired girl.