Why not. 2, but if poocheyena levels, Summer gives poocheyena some bacon :D

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

-2 train with poochyena

Summer decide that it was time she got to better know poochyena's abilities and her training skill. Summer pocketed a few strips of bacon she had leftover for treats. "I am going to go train as well." said Summer

" Alright just come back by lunchtime or you will go hungry and you might get left behind." said Brock beginning to clean the breakfast mess.

Summer walked into the woods but in the opposite direction of last night. Summer found a small clearing large enough for what she had in mind. "Alright poochyena come on out!" smiled Summer throwing poochyena's pokeball. Poochyena appeared in a flash of white light and began to hop up in down. Hey girl ready for some training?" asked Summer placing the egg in her pack for safe keeping. "alright lets gather as many rocks as we can and place them in a pile. said Summer picking up rocks "let see how fast you can do as well.". Summer watched in awe as Summer's poochyena quickly gathered rocks from all over the place in minutes and a lot faster than Summer could. Soon a large pile of rocks sat at Summer's feet. "Well now well work on your dodging skills. When I throw a rock yopu wait until the last second to dodge it." said Summer picking up a large round one. The first few rocks poochyena got hit everytime but as Summer kept going poochyena got better and better soon Summer had to use mulitple rocks at the same time to keep a challenge for poochyena. As this continued Summer began giving bits of the bacon as rewards. "Great job girl" said Summer after the second round of rocks and finally running out of bacon.

Summer sat down onto the ground petting poochyena as they took a break for poochyena's sake. When all of a sudden a bright light was coming from Summer's bag. Summer quickly zipped the bag open and pulled out the egg. The egg was glowing a brilliant white light as Summer held it the top part of the egg formed into a rigged head. The head then formed a neck with stubby arms and some strong but stubby legs. As the light fade Summer saw that the top of the rigged head was grey and boney. The body was a deep sky blue as the pokemon opened its eyes it gave cry of "BAGOOOOOON!". The pokemon began to flap its small arms trying to fly out of Summer's arms but it didn't work. "Woo hey little guy settle down." said Summer bringing the new pokemon into a hug.

-stripping, feeding
As Summer gave the bagon a small hug it began to kick with its legs. As it kicked its feet got snagged onto Summer's top bring it up and over Summer's ample breasts. "HEY! I told you to calm down." said Summer. Poochyena began to bark trying to tell bagon to settle. Summer reached for a pokeball as she did this poochyena grabbed her bra and proceded to pull it off. The back strap tore off exposing her breasts to the two pokemon. POOCHYENA! NO! said Summer reaching for her bra now. Then bagon stopped its struggling and crying dived its head into Summer's breasts. The baby pokemon began to suckle Summer's nipples the limited milk in her breasts quickly drained by the pokemon's suckling but apparently that was enough to calm it down. "Well that was.....different. said Summer now cradling the sleeping bagon. Summer reached and grabbed a pokeball and placed the sleeping Bagon into it without resitance. Poochyena then returned Summer's bra and wagged it tail. "You knew what it wanted." said Summer a little angry at what had just happenned.

Summer's breasts now sore from the feeding now secure in her bra. As Summer pulled her top back down she thought she heard someone laughing. "Whose there!" said Summer looking around the clearing.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Wow you really are new. said Dawn as she walked out of her hiding place holding her sides. "So tell me how did like mothering a pokemon? asked Dawn With a grin on her face.

"Shut it! said Summer glaring at Dawn picking up her pack and returning poochyena.

"HEY calm down. you know how hard it is for a pokemon to like humans like that?" asked Dawn "I have been trying to become that close with my pokemon forever. With you it is almost instant see watch this." said Dawn shaking a large tree branch causing a Metapod to fall onto the ground. Dawn then took of her top exposing her perky breasts.

"What are you doing? stated Summer just staring at Dawn's nudeness.

"Shhhhh." Said Dawn picking up the metapod. Dawn then began to rub her breasts along the body of the metapod" come on meta. soothed Dawn.

The metapod immediately glowed a dull green casuing Dawn to frown and set down the pokemon. " See pokemon just don't like my looks." said Dawn redressing herself. "but with you.". Dawn walked over and pulled Summer's top back up and removed her bra reexposing her ample breasts.

"You better stop that!" said Summer covering her breasts with her arm. Dawn proceded to walk over to the metapod picking it up as the metpod drew close to Summer it opened its mouth and shot a long string of silk which stuck to Summer's shoulders. "What is it doing!" asked Summer

"You will see." simply stated Dawn as she let go of the metapod which now hung from the silk. Dawn then grabbed Summer's arms and pinned them behind her back. As soon as Summer's breast became exposed the metapod produced a weird tip at the base of its form the tip was about 2 inchs and cacooned like but it was able to move on its own. the metapod began to move the member up and down through Summer's crevice between her breasts. The member began to grow as it did this soon the member was half the size of the metapod and worming its way up Summer until it reached her mouth. "Open uuuuupp. teased Dawn

Summer shook her head no then when Dawn freed one of her hands to force open her mouth Summer slipped free of dawn's hold and pulled metapod off her. " you need some help your a freak." glared Summer as she punted the metapod into the bushs. Summer stormed back to camp ignoring Dawn's call to come back.

Summer arrived to find the men of the group playing cards while a pot was boiling over a renewed fire. Summer sat down next to them an just watched ignoring any conversation they tried to start with her. Dawn arrived a few minutes later " Hey I was just kidding whispered Dawn. Summer's only reply was a cold shoulder.

Summer green hair shoulder length
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: red knee high skirt, panties feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: stuffed, clean
Mood: feeling better
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes

cargo jeans(black) and t-shirt (red)

and first aid kit
items: 5 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 9) ready
Bagon (lvl 5) sleeping

What does Summer do?
1. forgive Dawn (she was joking)
2. leave the group (lose benefits of group aid)
3. expose Dawn (might get rid of Dawn)

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

1, making enemies os soon wouldn't be the best idea, especially over one incident.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1.) Forgive Dawn and rape her >:D. Jk about the rape, but Summer will be cautious around Dawn.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Don't forgive her, but don't be all like OMGWTF
I guess 1 would be the closest one.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ehhh, sure, 1.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, I'll go 1 as well. Though it's less "forgive" and more "not make more fuss about it".

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

1. But just forgive and let her know that you're not going to forget. >:p

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-forgive and short story time for now

Summer gave a slit Hmph! and flicked her hair over her shoulder. Summer stood up an began to walk over to her pack. She quickly checked to see she had everything all pack up nice and ready to go.

Where is your egg? asked Brock looking around the camp.

"It hatched. said Summer pulling out Bagon's pokeball.

"did you feed it? questioned Brock pulling out a jar of brown pokeblocks.

A little. simply stated Summer calling out Bagon.

Bagon appeared to be awake from its little snooze because as soon as it came out its little arms began to flap as hard as posssible trying to fly. "Oh a Bagon. You got lucky most of the time you have to find bagon's out in the wild and thats pretty hard to do as well." said Henry

Brock quickly opened the jar of food and began feeding the Bagon. Summer quickly replaced Brock as she didn't want Bagon to think it was brock's pokemon. Summer soon ended up with Bagon sleeping in her lap.

To be continued when writer's block goes away.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Waits impatiently for some pokemon cyoas finish updating xd.*

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-And now the conclusion

Summer soothingly stroked her bagon as it rested in her lap. As the rest of the group began to pack up their things to get ready to leave for town. Summer's eyes began to droop as the repeatative task of stroking in the hot noon sun. Soon Summer had drifted off to a slight snooze.

Unknowing to Summer.

-this was an idea i had for if Summer had only teamed up with Henry but now i can work it into the large group. "Hey guys I am going to the stream to take a quick bath before we leave. said Dawn carrying her stuff towards the stream Summer had found last night.

"Hey Dawn wait for me." said Ash as he grabbed his pack as well.

Brock and Henry stayed to finish clean the clearing they had used to camp in. "Hey Brock" whispered Henry "Did you see Summer when she came back?.

"Hehe yeah. replied Brock

"Man that girl makes me dream some aweful things." whispered Henry looking back at the now a sleep form of Summer.

"Well Why don't we try a few while she is asleep" grinned Brock.

The duo soon finished packing and knowing Dawn and Ash would be gone for at least an hour decided to have a bit of fun. They walked over to Summer an grabbed her Bagon's pokeball and returned it. Henry slowly crept Summer's knee length skirt up to her waist. He then slowly began to rub Summer's pussy covered panties. Summer gave a moan of pleasure in her sleep and shifted her head. This stopped Henry's advancement of his fingers but it didn't stop both the men's pants to become tight.

Brock moved up behind Summer lifting up her arms and slowly moving her v-neck up and over her shoulders. He then unclipped her bra and freed her large breasts. "Wooo these are bigger then I imagined. Said Brock moving his hand into his pants.

Henry did the same with Summer's panties moving them down to her knees. "Well the green goes all the way down." joked Henry as he freed his member and begn to lightly stroked it as he viewed Summer's naked body.

"Check this out." Said Brock as he brought out his dick. Brock pinched Summer's nose shut causing her to open her mouth to breath when she did that he stuck his small member in her mouth and began to slowly move it back and forth. "Oh I learned this from oh...ah trying out on the many sleeping woman we have travelled with and not one has woken up." said Brock

"Dude thats messed up." said Henry averting his eyes.

Brock stopped when Henry disapproved but he began to vigorously pleasure himself. He began to grunt and moan moving his member close to Summer's head blowing his load onto her green hair. after he finished he grinned and said "lets give her some gel."

Henry grinned at this and nodded approvingly he too began to pleasure himself vigorously blowing a large load of cum onto her hair as well. The two redressed Summer's sleeping form and zipped up.

Well lets wake her up. said Henry Hey Summer wake up we have to get going.". Henry then began to shake Summer's shoulder waking her.

Summer opened her eyes and noticed a large wet spots in her hair. "Why is my hair wet?" asked Summer reaching up and touching the sticky substance.

"We tried to gel back you hair into those spikes but we didn't want to wake you." said Henry quickly explained.

"Oh well let me just spike my hair the way I like it then." said Summer spreading the "gel" around her hair and forming new liberty spikes. As Summer finished making her spikes Dawn and Ash arrived back from the stream.

Alrights lets go! piped up Ash point towards the road. The group then packed up and set off to the next town. The group walked the rest of the afternoon and finally reached the outskirts of the town which more of a city. The welcome sign read "WELCOME TO DEWWATER CITY". "Alright Dewwater I am going to go find the gym." said Ash

"I will get us some rooms at the pokecenter." said Brock

"I am going shopping." said Dawn

"I have to meet some about a new pokemon." stated Henry as the rest of the group headed off.

Summer green hair spiked into liberty spikes with "gel"/cum
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: red knee high skirt, panties feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: ok, clean except hair covered in cum
Mood: alright
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes
cargo jeans(black) and t-shirt (red)
and first aid kit
items: 5 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 9) ready
Bagon (lvl 5) sleeping

who does Summer?
1.Ash (gym battle)
2.Brock(rest up)
3.Dawn(get items and clothes)
4.Henry (50-50 chance of getting a pokemon)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

4, she needs new pokemon before she tries a gym battle.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

4 is indeed the way to go.

Also question - how was summer lactating when bagon nursed at her tits? Is it due to something inside the pokemon's cum?

Twisted

Reputation score

4! Gotta catch'em all!

4 is indeed the way to go.

Also question - how was summer lactating when bagon nursed at her tits? Is it due to something inside the pokemon's cum?
I am confused?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I guess than the lactation of Summer is produced by a genetic birth malformation

Twisted

Reputation score

You know, lactation without impregnation is quite possible, despite popular belief...