Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

- A1 bath time and B3 belt bra and baggy jeans

Summer thought about taking the offer but her mind was made up when Dawn yanked her free arm up the stairs of the building. When the women entered the building they saw a stark white waiting room with a desk in the middle behind the desk sat a receptionist with long red pigtails that almost touched the ground. The women smiled so much that her eyes closed behind her glasses. Hello ladies If you would just give me your stuff an head to the door on your left you can change into our spa robes. Are you two intrested in letting your pokemon relax as well? asked the women tilting her head as she asked the question.

Dawn quickly answered that question with Oh yes we both would!. Dawn then wringled her pokeballs and handed them over to the receptionist Summer then did the same. Dawn and Summer then walked through the womens door on the left into the changing room the room had seperate stalls with curtains each with a bath robe already hanging in them. The women changed out of their clothes and put on the bath robes. They then put their clothes in the lockers that sat across the way of stalls. That was when Dawn turned to Summer an asked What do want to get first? pointing to a chart listing the spa's relaxation choices.

Summer- green hair spiked into liberty spikes with "gel"/cum
wearing: top: white bath robe
Hygiene and Hunger: ok, ok except hair covered in cum
Mood: about to get a spa treatment!!
Pack:N/A! bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes

black belt bra and baggy gray jeans

cargo jeans(black) and t-shirt (red)

and first aid kit
items: 8 pokeballs, 4 potions, a bag of pokeblock and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 9) spa
Bagon (lvl 5) spa

Poketech:
Contacts: Ash, Dawn, Brock, Henry
Time: 7:37 pm ,set alarm?
cash: $100

Spa treatment
1.mud soak and muscle relaxation ( skin smoothing and muscle...um relaxing)
2. Sauna with facial scrub (sweat then clean)
3.massage then sun bath ( lighten up)

-no pokemon and only a robe

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Mud soak >:3

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

4. Go back to desk, strangle jesse with her own hair, take dawn's stuff, leave her to be raeped by meowth.

A perfect day.

If that's not an option then 3 I guess. If a guy with purple hair comes in though blood will flow!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

oh no! team rocket no:rolleyes:

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry for the lapse in updating i have just lost my creative spark for pokemon and had started working a new story. I will update sometime this week so be patient.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-mud soak with muscle relax

The women began to argue back and forth between which spa treatment would be the best Summer argued for a mud bath but Dawn thought that it would be more work then good and wanted something more cleaner. Summer stuck with her descision of the mud bath spa treatment and headed towards the room of the mud baths. Dawn however became stubborn with her sudden dislike for a hot warm bath in mud and left for her own spa treatment.

Summer opened the door into the room which held two rectangle openings in the floor with a deep brown color mud that had steam rising from the depths of the mud. On the walls of the room were mosaic pictures of different grass pokemon. Summer walked in an shut the door which held a coat hanger for the robes. Summer then hung up her robes and now fully nude walked over to one of the mud baths. Summer stuck the tip of her toe into the mud to test the "waters" and retracted reacting to the hot but not burning tempature of the mud. Soon Summer began to ease herself into the bath feeling the mud swim through her toes as her foot hit the tub's bottom. Summer then began to ease her self into the tub feeling her bottom touch the surface then the mud rose up her body as she lowered her body more into the tub when she finally settled the mud reached a little over her shoulders.

The heat of the mud then began radiat into her body. As the heat swept through her body Summer began a very long sign. Then Summer noticed that the tiled room was very quiet. This place needs some music it just to quiet. said Summer to herself

Almost immediately after that a speaker came on Bzzzzzzzz..... then a calming forest sounds cd began to play.

As Summer listened to the music she began to drift off to sleep. unbeknowist to Summer the mosaic wall behind her opened up to reveal a caged gloom. the gloom was then shocked from behind by the mechanism that moved the wall. This caused the gloom to release a cloud of orange spores into the room but also give a cry of pain. Summer was startled by the noise and looked in the direction of the gloom to see the coming spore cloud.

Summer began to rise out of the bath and head to the door but as she got up and took her first step towards the door the spore cloud reached her cause her muscles stop just stop working. unfortunately for her momentum caused her to begin to fall forward unable to catch herself she landed on the tile floor on her side. Her lower half still in the mud while top half rest by the edge of the bath. Unable to move Summer was forced to lie there and wait as the top half of her mud soaked body began to dry.

Summer is paralyzed!
Summer doesn't have anything

What happens next?

1. TEAM ROCKET!
1a. jessy, james and meowth
1b. different members
2.new evil organization

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2 is tempting, just to see what you come up with, but I'm going to have to go with 1B.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. And make them competent if possible, Team FAILket is just a joke. Make them competent and interesting.

Twisted

Reputation score

1B
Yugi Mutou, Téa Gardner, and Dark Magician Girl

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1B
Yugi Mutou, Téa Gardner, and Dark Magician Girlnow to be serious: 2
OMG. YES. (This is a win vote)

Otherwise my vote is 1A with

Masochist James
Sadistic Meowth
Sadistic Jessie

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

just a fyi Yugi Mutou, Téa Gardner, and Dark Magician Girl are from wrong universe guys sorry if its going to be different members or a new organization its going to be either from the pokemon universe or of my own creation

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I say B, and has the new set use critters like Tangela and Ditto. Slime and tentacles, kekeke

Twisted

Reputation score

*notes his yugioh thing was a joke and was never meant to be taken seriously*

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I say B, and has the new set use critters like Tangela and Ditto. Slime and tentacles, kekeke
the ditto could talk like the pokemon or person instead of the classic "di-tto!"? ;)

or Tentacruel

Last edited:
OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

HEY you peps I am back from the depths of the real world and i am just doing an intrest check? If you are i will probably begin a newportion of the story this weekend. If not all is fair i will go back to surf and lurken